Photographer and Florist in the North Jersey Area. Suggestions?

Online Users: 1,244 guest(s), 0 user(s). Replies: 4

Nov2010NJBride Posts : 11 Registered: 7/20/09
Photographer and Florist in the North Jersey Area. Suggestions?
Posted: Mar 28, 2010 4:06 PM

Hey all! I am down to just over 7 months and wedding planning is in full swing! I was just wondering if any of you lovely ladies have had great experiences or recommendations for a photographer and florist around the North NJ area. Thanks so much!

Toast Posts : 480 Registered: 9/10/08
Re: Photographer and Florist in the North Jersey Area. Suggestions?
Posted: Mar 28, 2010 4:40 PM Go to message in response to: Nov2010NJBride

hi there!
I am getting married in CT, but an using a photographer from NJ. I think she is absolutely amazing!!! Here is her website:
http://www.meredithmascola.com/index.php

good luck with all the planning!

Daisypath Wedding tickers

Elbelle77 Posts : 222 Registered: 1/24/08
Posted: Mar 28, 2010 6:54 PM Go to message in response to: Nov2010NJBride

Hi,
Congratulations on your wedding. I got married at the Rockleigh Country Club in Northern NJ and absolutely loved all my vendors. My florist was Flower Elegance in Ridgewood. www.flowerelegance.com. Anna was wonderful and very easy to work with (especially when I kept changing my mind about colors :)) She had great ideas and suggestions on how to save money. All my guests were amazed with the colors and freshness of the flowers. Here are some pictures of my flowers, bm flowers, centerpieces, and cake flowers:

My photographer was Dean Michaels. He has an office in Madison, NJ and Wayne, NJ. He was so much fun to work with and took amazing pictures. I don't want to post my professional pics online because then I'd have to give out the password and everything. His website shows not only his pictures, but album pages as well. He had lots of packages to choose from and was willing to combine packages and negotiate on price.
www.deanmichaelstudio.com

Good luck with everything and let me know if you have any questions!

Bride2008 Posts : 3,058 Registered: 3/28/06
Posted: Mar 29, 2010 2:07 PM Go to message in response to: Nov2010NJBride

My photographer is in Brooklyn, NY, but frequently works in Northern New Jersey.

Below is the link for their website. I think they did an amazing job and I know several people who were really happy with them.

http://www.sal-marstudios.com/wedding/wedding.html

AudreyLiu Posts : 8 Registered: 4/1/10
Posted: Apr 1, 2010 2:12 AM Go to message in response to: Nov2010NJBride

You should definitely check out Studio M+S... ask for Natasha. They're based in New York, but travel to Jersey and Philadelphia a lot. Some friends recommended them and they're the best vendors that I've found so far. They take amazing pictures, they're super sweet people and the most important part - they were about 2K less expensive than any other photographers we checked out. And the videos are to die for. www.studiom-s.com

I'm looking for florists myself, but I'm planning to check out the Gilded Ivy.
www.gildedivy.com
I heard that they're great.

Hope that helps.

RSS

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine