Walking down the aisle song

Online Users: 1,365 guest(s), 0 user(s). Replies: 26

kelleyiskelley Posts : 11,590 Registered: 7/2/06
Re: Walking down the aisle song
Posted: Jun 13, 2008 3:30 PM Go to message in response to: We2Heart

OF COURSE!!! Copy away! It really is a perfect song. I dont think I have heard the Don Ho version. The Elvis one is really slow and pretty; perfect pacing. And it just fit so well with my dad too. OH; And I Love Her is a GREAT song for the first dance. Love it!

"THE AISLE RUNNER" has officially launched ... www.myaislerunner.com

Time for Biggest Loser 6. TEAM KELL-LIZA will Cha-cha-cha our way to the TOP PRIZE!

Photobucket

We2Heart Posts : 452 Registered: 10/11/07
Posted: Jun 13, 2008 4:17 PM Go to message in response to: kelleyiskelley

Wonderful! I will have to bring it up as an option.  :-D

Thanks! Now if I could only get the rest of the music squared away, my mind would be a lot more at ease.

**I love him like a fat kid loves cake**  Kiss

**It just hit me that in 3 months, I will become the Mrs. to my Mr.**

Retired Posts : 808 Registered: 4/17/06
Posted: Jun 14, 2008 1:37 PM Go to message in response to: MrsA2B

There was a song I fell in love with long before I was engaged that I knew was going to be my bridal entrance at my wedding.

I never knew the title or who it was by, and it had no lyrics and I couldn't find it ANYWHERE. I had it in MIDI form on an old computer that had kicked the bucket years earlier. I went back to the website where I had found it the first time, and all of the music had been changed. I thought I'd lost my song forever.

Out of nowhere, I found an old data CD with the song on it. Was able to pull the title from the file information embedded in the MIDI.

That song is "All I Ever Wanted" by Jim Brickman, and I'd never pick anything else.

Sollie Posts : 24 Registered: 4/4/08
Posted: Jun 19, 2008 10:46 PM Go to message in response to: MrsA2B

I'm going to be walking down the aisle to "You and Me" by Lifehouse. My family is confused/shocked because I am choosing to be nontraditional. I just hope they don't try to change my mind because that would make me mad.

"The sun warms everything, even while I am far away. Love me faithfully, and know that I am faithful."------Z. Randall Stroope

"You and I collide." ------Howie Day "Collide"

chandra218 Posts : 22 Registered: 2/4/08
Posted: Jun 19, 2008 11:19 PM Go to message in response to: Sollie

I'm walking down to an instrumental version of The Cure's "Just Like Heaven"... I found a wonderful cd on Amazon called Modern Wedding Collections. I like the idea of instrumental tributes or whatever you want to call them because they're sort of a mix between traditional and contemporary

...July 11, 2008...

futuremrsmason Posts : 239 Registered: 3/21/08
Posted: Jun 19, 2008 11:55 PM Go to message in response to: MrsA2B

I'm not quite sure yet. I've been toying around with walking down to Jessica Sonner's song, "The Most Beautiful Thing", but that could end up as our walk together song...

The chorus is, " He thought she was the most beautiful thing in the whole wide world and she thought he had hung the moon in the stars just for her".

A little off topic, but what are the rest of your songs? I'm having the parents walk down to Joshua Radin's song, "Today".
I'm still working on the rest of my play list, but my ticker tells me I have another 340 days, so I've got a while, lol...
Wedding Tickers and More From LifeTicker.com

AdorablePlanet.com AdorablePlanet.com

bwdcjk Posts : 11 Registered: 3/24/10
Posted: Mar 24, 2010 1:45 PM Go to message in response to: MrsA2B

Since my mom passed away a few months before I met (re-met) my fiance, I am walking down the aisle to "Mama's Song" by Carrie Underwood. There probably won't be a dry eye in the house.

time94am Posts : 42 Registered: 5/16/10
Posted: May 16, 2010 9:37 PM Go to message in response to: bwdcjk

Although I appreciate tradition and respect whatever choice the bridal couple makes, I have to say that I am so sick of the "Here comes the bride, all fat and wide" (for some reason, that always comes to mind) song. It's such a pleasure to attend a wedding that doesn't have such predictable music.

theoneandonly22 Posts : 14 Registered: 5/3/10
Posted: Jun 10, 2010 7:21 PM Go to message in response to: time94am

I absolutely said "NO!!!" to walking down the aisle to a traditional song.

That's just how I am. My FH wants me to walk down to a string trio. He has no idea, but it's not happening.

I think you should do whatever you want. Although I cannot settle on a certain song because I am not getting married for 2 more years, I have thought about the following.

But a Warning, I'm an R&B Lady

1. Don't Change by Musiq Soulchild
2. Let's Get Married by Jagged Edge: I told my FH that I was going to use the remix, which is really upbeat! I laughed for 2 days at his face
3. Back at One by Brian McKnight
4. More Than Words by Frankie J
5. Thank God I Found You by Mariah Carey and Joe

Good luck and Congratulations!

CatStandish Posts : 2,766 Registered: 6/20/08
Posted: Jun 10, 2010 8:25 PM Go to message in response to: theoneandonly22

My hubby entered to Green Hills of Tyrol (it's a Scottish march). I entered to Trumpets Voluntary. Our families walked in to Greensleeves.

Misty

Orbital199 Posts : 92 Registered: 10/12/09
Posted: Jun 16, 2010 1:37 PM Go to message in response to: MrsA2B

I'm hoping (pending FH approval) to walk down the aisle to 'As The World Falls Down' by David Bowie. More commonly known as the song playing during the masquerade scene in the movie 'The Labrynth'.

Kimberly212 Posts : 972 Registered: 9/12/12
Posted: Sep 27, 2012 5:47 AM Go to message in response to: MrsA2B

Sexy Deep Sweetheart with Spaghetti straps Knee-length Organza Cocktail Dress
Save up to 44% off on New Trend Wedding Dress,the price is just $78.95, It's the cheapest,bug gorgeous dress.

http://www.juliebridalshop.com/sexy-deep-sweetheart-with-spaghetti-straps-kneelength-organza-cocktail-dress-p-32631.html

RSS

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine