TV Thread!!! Discuss IDOL, DWTS, THE OFFICE, HOUSE,whatever....

Online Users: 0 guest(s), 0 user(s). Replies: 3,307

Jade1107 Posts : 205 Registered: 9/1/07
Re: TV Thread!!! Discuss IDOL, DWTS, THE OFFICE, HOUSE,whatever....
Posted: Feb 20, 2010 8:45 AM Go to message in response to: kelleyiskelley

I'm pretty happy with the top 24 - it's hard to keep track of so many contestants but the people I like the most did get through.

The girl with the yellow teeth - think they'll whiten them for her for top 24?? It'll be interesting to see considering all of the contestants typically recieve some sort of makeover before they appear for the top 24 or top 12.

MandylovesVance Posts : 5 Registered: 8/21/08
Posted: Feb 20, 2010 10:21 PM Go to message in response to: kelleyiskelley

Hi girls!

I'm loving this season of the bachelor with Jake! I can't believe that he is going to end up with Vienna, are you kidding me? Kelly is right, this girl is ugly. Not saying that looks are everything but come on, maybe if she was attractive I could kind of see the attraction. Not to mention that she is only 23, almost 10 years younger than him! He wants to start a family and she wants to go to the clubs on Saturday night, lol. This is a disaster waiting to happen. I wouldn't be surprised if on the after the final rose he tells us that they are no longer together. What a waste of 25 women!

Idol is looking good too. So far I really like Jermain, Aaron, Casey and Ashely. I am not too familiar with the girls though. Either way looks like it will be a great season. And I am so excited that Ellen will be on!

August28th Posts : 153 Registered: 1/28/09
Posted: Feb 25, 2010 9:24 PM Go to message in response to: MandylovesVance

I just saw the Idol results show and was a little disappointed that Tyler left, I kinda liked his personality. Like Kelley said, it's hard to keep track of so many people and names. I also have class on Tuesday nights so that makes it even harder when I only get a snapshot of the performances. I don't really know too much about the girls, I usually prefer male artists to female--I don't know why, I just always have--so every season I always pay more attention to the guys. It kinda seems like slim pickins to me this season, last night was terrible, imo.

I really don't get all the hype over Andrew Garcia, his voice is good, but I don't find it extraordinary and his personality seems like bland toast. I'm just not impressed with him like the judges are. That's how they were last season with Danny Gokey and I just didn't get that either.

Idol is pretty much all I watch, and I'm not that into it this season. No one has really grabbed my attention like in seasons past and I feel like the show has kinda lost it's spark. Last year, I was a HUGE fan of Adam Lambert (still am) and I looked forward to every show just to hear him sing. Maybe I'm comparing everyone to him and it just doesn't compare, maybe I'm reading too much into it! I usually get more excited when it's the top 12, so we'll see, let's hope it turns into a great season!!

True love is like a ghost which many talk about but few have ever seen.

kelleyiskelley Posts : 11,590 Registered: 7/2/06
Posted: Mar 1, 2010 7:23 PM Go to message in response to: kelleyiskelley

AMERICAN IDOL: (many days later, since the site was down and I didnt get a chance to write my usual review until now.)

GIRLS NIGHT:

FIrst off, Simon needs to start starting all his sentences with "if Im being honest...." Yes we know youre being honest. No need to say it. And Seacrest is a douche. Does he REALLY need to make a comment or have pointless drivel/banter with EVERY Contestant after each song, and give his opinion on everything and insult the judges advice? Shut up. Youre the host, noone cares what you think. I fast forward thru him and he STILL annoys me. Go get a fake tan or something. And lastly, why does Ellen look like Spok? Who did her hair, Black and Decker? Horrible.

Paige Miles: sang Its Alright Now. Shes definately got a good voice, I didnt like the song choice at all though. Could her belt have been any bigger? 1984 is calling.

Ashly Rodriguez: Happy. Weirdass song, kind of all over the place. She looked like a martian in that outfit, like she was from the future. Did nothing for me.

Janelle Wheeler: loved her in auditions...here... not so much. Heart song. Wrong for her, sounded VERY kareoke to me, this version was super cheesy and did not like it at all.

Lily Scott: Beatles, Fixin A Hole. Love the song, not great for her though. But quite simply, I really love her voice. This didnt totally work but I liked the risk , love her style, her vocals, and just her overall sound. Very talented.

Katelyn Epperly: Oh Darlin. Liked it. Nice quirky rhythms and phrasing with this song. Cool voice, thougth she did really well with it. Outfit was lame.

Hailey Vaughn: I Wanna Hold Your Hand. third Beatles song of the night. Personally to me it sounded like a trainwreck. Liked her in auditions...this song sounded like one big scream. Bad song choice, Im always afraid she will go off key, and she looked like a giant cotton ball in that silly outfit.

Lacey Brown: Landslide. UGH. Landslide is my alltime favorite song. Alltime. She ruined it. Blech. Butchered it. This is Stevie Nicks signature song and its sooo phenomenal with the harmonies and rections btween her and Lindsey Buckingham. I just couldnt get into this chick singing it with such little understanding of the beuaty of this song. Awful. And her hair is stupid.

Michelle Delamore: Fallen. GREAT voice. She is my husbands favorite. Well, let me clear this up. My husband thinks she is hot. lol. But she really does have a fantastic voice. Good song, but she didnt do much with it, just sounded like Alicia Keys. Still I like her, talented.

Didi Banami: AMAZING VOICE. I looove her. Cant believe she was in the bottom two. That voice belongs on a cd. Totally disagree with the judges, thought it was great. Hubs did too.

Sibon Magnus??? didnt catch her name lol. Did Wicked Game by Chris Isaaak, another favorite song of mine, her version sucked. Chris Isaak doing this song is soooo sexy ..... hers was lame and boring and lacked sex appeal. I do like her voice and her, just did not like this choice.

Crystal Bowersox: MY FAVORITE CONTESTANT. I really love this girl. Did Hand In Pocket, perfect choice for her. Love her and her guitar, harmonica, her voice, style, just all of it. I hope she goes far.

Katie Stevens: Feelin Good. GREAT song, not for her though. Sharp notes, and it felt old.

WENT HOME: Ashley and Janelle. Hmmm, not sure I agreed that theywere the two worst, but I dont have strong feelings about either one either, so whatever. My three fave girls are Crystal, Lily, and Didi.

THE MEN:

Everyone was either A. boring and unmemorable or B. sucked ass EXCEPT for Casey Jones, or whatever his name is. Loved him. Did Bryan Adams, played guitar, hes so cute and adorable and I love his voice and style, and hes definately my favorite guy. I also like Michael and the dude with the glasses who plays guitar.... forgot his name again lol. Everyone else bored me and I forgot to write down specificcs. Two pointless people went home , I honestly dont even know their names. OH one was the guy who thought he was from 1974 and SUCKED... Tyler something. Sooo glad he went home, he annoyed me soooo much. Youre not Mick Jagger dude.... relax. the other dude who went home was so pointless I have no clue who he was.

THE BACHELOR: Tonights the night girls! Tonight he chooses Vienna lol. Cant wait to see the trainwreck that occurs. hopefully it wont disappoint.

The season finale of Men of a Certain Age was awesome. I really love that show and so does my husband, its one of the few we both watch together.

I think Seinfelds new show The Marriage Ref is hilarious.

Check out the Wedding Planner Buzz and My Blog @ www.myaislerunner.com  

See our funny Wedding Wed-isode @ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OokYNI91ztU&NR=1

Subscribe to my YouTube Channel for standup comedy clips,sketches,and more @ www.youtube.com/kelleyfunnylady

Co-Founder and Proud Member of P.O.O.P - People Offended by Offended People.

"Children are just like adults, minus the crushing failure." - Stephen Colbert

bosoxgirl Posts : 231 Registered: 2/3/10
Posted: Mar 2, 2010 10:49 AM Go to message in response to: kelleyiskelley

We all knew Jake was going to pick Vienna. The internet leaked the spoilers back in January. It looks like they are really happy but we will see in a few months! I feel bad for Tenley though. Atleast she held her head high. To be honest, I don't think she was 100% over her ex husband yet.

The New Bachelorette?? Ali Fedotowsky from this season's The Bachelor: On the Wings of Love. I could have called this one. I just hope her job knows she is taking off a few months this time and doesn't ask her to choose between finding love and continuing her job.

I am excited for Jason and Molly's wedding next Monday on ABC! It only took about 12 seasons of the Bachelor to finally have a Bachelor Wedding.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

mrspinky Posts : 3,773 Registered: 3/14/08
Posted: Mar 5, 2010 6:17 PM Go to message in response to: bosoxgirl

Bachelor: We all obviously knew he was picking Vienna. And I'm gunna stick by my pledge to never watch the show again if he did. Especially now that Ali is the new Bachelorette. Really? I didn't care about her during the Bachelor and now I really don't care she's going to be the new Bachelorette. She didn't seem to damn heart broken enough to go back on the show. But I am curious as to what she's going to be doing for work now...hmmm...Did anyone watch the After The Final Rose show? When whatshisname came out and sang On the Wings of Love I about barfed. And I love cheesy romantic shit. Gag.

Idol: I'm not too horribly upset about the people that have gone home so far along I'm sooooooo ready for tiny fucking Tim who can't sing to go already. His voice is NOT good. My fav girl is def Crystal and Sibon or however you spell her name and my fav guys are Andrew and Lee. But no one is standing out too much for me this year. Weird.

Mrs. Pinky

006-2.jpg picture by jenny3_26_05Photobucket

Keyholder of the TP Cabinet of P.O.O.P.

Posted: Mar 5, 2010 10:01 PM Go to message in response to: mrspinky

AMERICAN IDOL REVIEW (even though noone is here and noone read my first one, oh well, people never come in here anymore, well, not a lot of people anyway....)

The Men:

Michael: James Brown song kicked ass. He is really good and one of my favorite men. Smooth great voice. Great song, perfect choice.

John Park: Yawn. Even his white tshirt is boring. No soul. Flat sounding. Hes such a bore.

Casey James: Loved the electric guitar, love HIM, this particular song was average, not great.

Alex Lambert: Hes likeable and quirky, like guitar, his dorky outfit works for him. I dont think hes got the best voice on earth, but I always wanna hug him and give him some milk and cookies.

Toddrick: Why does he pick female songs that are awful for him? Bad arrangement, silly.

Jermaine Sellers: Whats with the bowtie and polkadots? Didnt like, all over the place. He just doe nothing for me. Could Randys review make less sense? Dude..oh I dunno....just...picthy...dunno...oh....dude....wow."

Andrew Garcia: I dont understand his song choices. I want to root for him but its tough.

Aaron Kelly: The song My Girl annoys me to death, and he annoys me. Hes like this seasons Archuletta and for that reason, I hate him and want him to go away. Hes like a baby.

Tim Urban: He looks like Peter Brady and cant really sing. Quirky, but not enough talent to back up the weirdness. Eh.

Lee Dewyze: pitch issues, but I LIKE HIM a lot. Great passion and stage presence, great performer, interesting voice.

FAVORITE GUYS are Michael, Casey, Lee.

THE GIRLS:

Let me just say that FOR ME, the show this season is A. all about the girls, who totally outshine the boys, and B. is all about Crystal Bowersox and Lilly Scott. Both amazing unique put them on a cd NOW talents. Im in love with both of them, but Crystal is my favorite by a half step....
That being said, there is lots of talent in the top 10 girls.

Crystal: This Creedence song was perfection for her. BRILLIANT. already downloaded it. LOVE.

Hailey: Ick. I wanna pull that giant flower out of her head. So boring, forgot what she did already.

Katie: Really nice voice, cute, likeable, liked the song, just not amazing. She is better than what that song shows off, but it was good. Judges make no sense. "Be younger, be young...." what the hell do they want her to do , show up in a catholic schoolgirl skirt and sing Britney Spears?

Didi Benami: I love love love her voice and style, but fear she will be going home soon if she keeps choosing songs that are cliche and do nothing for her voice. Lean On Me? Really? Lame choice, and its like she couldnt decide which key to sing it in.

Michelle: Again with the bad song choice. Creed? NOT a good song for you. Its a guy singing to his little girl/daughter. Just a stupid choice. And again, shes good. If she picked good songs, she would show that more. Her choices suck.

LIlly Scott: LOOOOVED IT. Change Is Gonna Come, a favorite song of mine. Her voice just kicks all kinds of ass. So bluesy and powerful and soulful. Loved her dress too, guitar, all of it, the whole package. She rocks.

Katelyn: like that she played piano and like her talent, but I loathe Coldplay and therefore did not enjoy this performance that much. Thougth the song was totally forgettable.

Paige Miles: FANTASTIC vocals, she has a killer voice. Id like to see her do Patti LaBelles New Attitude or Mariahs Visionof Love. The K. Clarkson song was good though, I like her.

Sobban: That note she hit was pretty impressive. I like that Simon keeps calling her a strange little thing...she totally is. Very odd. Kind of like her though.

Lacey Brown: I always forget about her existence 2 seconds after shes done singing.

MY TOP PICKS: Crystal, Lilly, Paige, in that order.

WHO GOT THE BOOT: Michelle, Hailey, John ....forget who else, must have been pointless.

BIGGEST LOSER: Seriously, this weeks show was the most boring episode I think I have EVER seen, on any season, ever. I almost fell asleep. it was sooooooooooo lame. I just have ntohing to say exvept thank god stupid Miggy went home, I wanted to punch hr inthe face weekly.

I LOVE THE NEW SHOW THE MARRIAGE REF and wanna go on it wiht my husband lol.
So funny.

THE OFFICE was soooooo funny. Pam and Jim having their baby, and the part I laughed at the hardest was when Pam finally got the hang of the nursing and she was nursing the wrong baby LMAO!!!!! sooooo funny.

See our funny Wedding Wed-isode @ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OokYNI91ztU&NR=1

Subscribe to my YouTube Channel for standup comedy clips,sketches,and more @ www.youtube.com/kelleyfunnylady

Posted: Mar 10, 2010 11:58 PM Go to message in response to: kelleyiskelley

AMERICAN IDOL REVIEW: Even though everyones disappeared, Ill give my review to noone about this weeks show. first off, what the hell is going on between Kara and Simon lately? she is ALL OVER HIM. Everytime tehy show him on camera, her damn face is all up in his, she is sooo annoyingly close to him physically. Go away, back off woman.

THE GIRLS:

1. Katie: Breakway. It was really boring, kareoke. Flat. did not like at all. I think shes going home.

2. Sioban: House of the Rising Sun. Loved this!!! I think this was "her moment" ... loved her version of this song, bluesy, soulful, her voice sounds great, one of my fav performances in awhile. Nice.

3. Lacey Brown: I just always feel nothing when she performs, dont know why. It was good, but again, Ive already forgotten it. And her hair frightens me.

4. Katelyn Epperly: Ugh, very forgettable, boring, repetitive melody. I think this will send her home.

5. Didi Benami: Rhiannon. One of my very favorite songs, love Fleetwood Mac. I really liked her verison of it, I have always loved this girls voiced and even more, her unique phrasing and rhthyms ... I found it oddly soothing. She reminds me of Meghan from last year except shes on key, but that same quirkiness and I really like her sound.

6. Paige Miles: Smile. This performance made me want to kill myself and also take out 10 other completely innovent people along with me. Holy Christ was that depressing and bad.

7. Crystal Bowersox: There are no words. I loooooooove her. She is IT for me this year. I would buy her CD today. Anothr brilliant song choice with Tracy Chapman.

8. Lily Scott: Well, this wasnt the best choice for her, Patsy Cline, but Im really glad they liked it because I looove her and find her voice really cool and jazzy and just awesome. Loved the mandolin and shes so quirky and refreshing , just wasnt nuts about the song choice tonight.

Hopefully Paige and Katelyn go home. I think they were the two weakest.

THE MEN:

1. Lee Dewyze: Fireflies, didnt love the song, but I really love HIM. It was okay.

2. Alex: ...or as I call him, Carol Brady. That hair. Oh My. Love this song Trouble, I just didnt think it was right for HIM. I feel you have to be really mannly and have a soulful big voice to sing this song, and I just didnt like his voice in THAT song... but they seemed to like it...it was too wimpy for me for that song. Sounded like he was whining.

3. Tim Urban: Normally I dont like him at all, but I really enjoyed him on this song. Hallelujah. Such a beautiful song, really lovely performance, it really showed off his range and the lowness of his voice. Ellen hugging him was funny. Great performance.

4. Andrew Garcia: I thought it was funny that he did Genie In a Bottle, and I also kind of liked it in a strange sort of way. He is a weird little man.

5. Aaron Kelly: Basically I just want this loser to go away. He annoys me on so many levels and he looks like hes a child. Pitchy. Yuck. Just ......no. sounds like hes mumbling into the mic. Please go home alraedy. Youre lame.

6. Casey James: Hes so damn cute. I just really like him and his pure voice. One of if not my favorite male voice.... I did find this song a bit boring for him, but he stll sounded great.

7. Toddrick: Loved what he did with the Queen song. He either makes terible or briliant choices, and It hought tonights was pretty aqwesome, loved the gospel sound to it. He has something to him ... I like his courage to do really bizarre stuff with teh songs.

8. Michael: This Womans Work. WOW. Just wow. Fascinating song choice, first of all.
And secondly, that was absoultely beautiful , what a performance!!!!
GORGEOUS!!!

Going home: Hmmm hopefully stupid Aaron and maybe Alex? Not sure.

Posted: Mar 16, 2010 1:40 AM Go to message in response to: kelleyiskelley

Where the heck are all the tv watchers??? Ive been writing up detailed IDOL reviews and for what? lol. Noone is in here ..........

Just watched last weeks House finally, the plot about Wilson being in a porn movie was so funny.
Great episode, really liked it.

I was bored out of my mind with the Biggest Loser. Again. Im starting to like Sunshine and her dad, he is sooooo sweet and loves his daughter so much, I like him for that. But the whole thing /friendship between Sheryl and whats her face, the other older lady, how they were trying to make it all interesting like we give a crap that they are friends.... wow, that was boring beyond belief....zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz................ these people bore me to tears!!!!

cyndi33 Posts : 2,585 Registered: 1/3/07
Posted: Mar 16, 2010 10:42 AM Go to message in response to: kelleyiskelley

Hey Kelley, that's a lot of writing to yourself!! :)

I agree about the guys, totally. But I haven't liked Andrew since Hollywood Week. He's kinda weird for me. I wanted tim to go, and mullet boy to stay, cause I liked him and oddly generally like his voice. STrange.

And you know I"m happy, thrilled, that Lilly is gone. It's that whole fake sounding voice thing like Megan last year. For me. Makes me want to kill people when I hear it.

Paige bores me, and that little boy needs to go home before others get voted off who are WAY better htan him. Just like Archuleta, who just would NOT leave. boring, boring, boring.

Kara is really disgusting this year, way creepy with her Casey stuff, and, seems really distracting for him the first week. And she's too old, and it's just, eeewwww for me. And now with Simon. Is she really that great? I mean, am I missing something? She's just appearing to be like some sort of creepy call girl and it's SO annoying. I wish Ellen was more involved. More Ellen, WAY LESS kara.

So, guess we'll see what the girls do tonight. I don't have much interest in anyone but Siobhan and Crystal. Glad Katelynn left, hated her since they tried to make her seem special cause her parents are divorced.

Proud Member of P.O.O.P.,  People Offended by Offended People

MsDenuninani Posts : 3,962 Registered: 3/16/07
Posted: Mar 16, 2010 11:17 AM Go to message in response to: kelleyiskelley

Sorry Kel. I'm just so pissed that Katelyn, Alex, and Lilly went home that I want to punch America in the face.

If Crystal Bowersox does not win. . .well, I'll still watch and complain all over again next year. She's awesome, and I don't care if she accepts everyone's facebook friend request -- I'm still considering her my friend.

"I'd hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, or insanity, but they've always worked for me." Hunter S. Thompson

Posted: Mar 16, 2010 2:39 PM Go to message in response to: MsDenuninani

MrsD Im pissed too. Mostly about Lilly, who I think is smply amazing and has a voice like Edie Brickell, but also unlike anyone Ive ever heard. She was my second favorite and I cant believe she got sent home. She is soooo refreshing and just really really good. Crystal has been my favorite since day one though, but her and Lilly were neck and neck in my eyes. Crystal is fantastic. And Im her facebook friend too so hahahahaha...she likes me better than you. She told me.

There was a special last night on The Bachelor on 20/20. Anyone watch it? I dvred, is it worth my time? I was mildly curious, esp. since it was on 20/20, they must have really run out of ideas on that show lol.

Yes Cyndi, Kara is super annoying and even moreso this year with the creepy sexual like comments to young contestants, and also with her leaning all over Simon. Damn woman, get a life. And her eyes always look crossed to me, and she looks like a muppet.

Posted: Mar 16, 2010 9:12 PM Go to message in response to: kelleyiskelley

Well that explains it Kelley, I can't stand edie brickell either. Seriously makes me homocidal. And I'm borderline anyway! So, ya, scary.

But Alex? He should still be here and "tiny tim" should be gone.

Kara annoys me, I want more Ellen, and well, crystal and siobhon?, they better be top 4 with crystal winning. They fixed her teeth, did you notice? At least, looked like they did anyway.

I'm gonna go friend her too! (crystal, that is)

House? I LOVE that show and the porn one with Wilson was awesome!! hilarious!! That's about all I make time for now, Idol and House.

Proud Member of P.O.O.P.,  People Offended by Offended People

Posted: Mar 17, 2010 6:22 PM Go to message in response to: cyndi33

AMERICAN IDOL TOP 12 Review:

Rolling Stones Week. I dont like the themes, I usually think they are terrible. This one wasnt SO bad, and thank god noone chose to sing Satisfaction, cuz if I hear that song one more time on Idol I might have to commit a senseless murder.

Seacrest was in rare douchebag form last night. Seriously. Going up to the judges table and saying all that weird shit to Simon? What a tool!!!! Go and do your damn job, which is HOSTING the show, you are not a judge and noone cares about your insights. Honestly he drives me insane. If they took out hal the annoying banter he does with EVERY contestant and with Simon, the show could be 20minutes shorter.

Oh, and MisterKelley and I were rreally getting annoyed at the whole "waving of the arms" thing during all ballods. So phony and annoying, you know thats choreographed and they seat those dumb preteens in the front and tell themn to wave and act all exited. Bleh.

Anyway, the performances.....

MICHAEL: Miss You. Good song for him, liked it a lot, like him a lot. Definately my favorite of the men, and I hope hes in the top 3. I think a great final would be him, Sioban, and Crystal.

DIDI: Playin with Fire. One of my fave Stones songs, still think shes got a beautiful voice and thought it was nice, honest, just nothing too special. She will probably end up giong home soon just because shes in the bottom alll the time.

CASEY: Its All Over Now. Loved the guitar, hated his fiery shirt. Good rockin song for him, liked it a lot, and Ellens joke about her being "blonde" was really funny.

LACEY: Ruby Tuesday. She still annoys me. Why does this girl always pick songs I love and then proceed to ruin them forever? Offkey. Annoying. I really would like her to go home.

ANDREW: He looks like a walking loaf of bread with glasses. Love Gimme Shelter and his version was just okay. dint hate, didnt love.

KATE: I feel like Im watching a Beauty Pagent contestant when she sings. She bores me and nothing about her feels real or soulful. Eh.

TIM: WTF? This was like a bad raggae number on a cheap tacky boat. Give me another drink so I dont have to listen to him anymore. Youre not Bob Marley dude. Nice try though.

SIOBAN: Paint it Black. Another fave Stones song of mine. I know everyone thought she was the best of the night and I DO really like her, but I didnt love this. I felt like she was trying to recreate the high-note scream thing from last week and it just felt forced and too long and kind of screachy to me and out of nowhere ... the song was okay, jsut wasnt blown away like apparentlty others were. Love HER, just not this performance.

LEE: Beast of Burden. Loooove this song. Ill give it about a B+. Wanted it to be more rockin than it was, but great choice for him and he did well with it.

PAIGE: She did well, huge improvement from last time, but it may be too late. Great voice though.

AARON: Ick ick ick ick. He looks like an 8 yr old and if I was ANGIE I would throw myself off a bridge to not listen to him sing. Bleh.

CRYSTAL: I still think she was the best of the night. And I loved how she stood up for herself when SImon said dont think youve got this in the bag and she replied "I have nevr once thought that...but Im glad to see you do SImon." Heh Heh, I love this girl. And yes, they definately fixed her teeth.

HOUSE: I wont give away the shocking ending with this patient and what was wrong with her in case Cyndi or others havent seen it yet, but wow. I did NOT expect it to be THAT. And I was guessing stuff too, like I usually do lol. Great episode. Again, loved the Wilson House stuff with the furniture, and how he bought him the piano, and loooved the stuff about whats his face and his wife and how that all ended with him walking away with one of the nurses or doctors....hmmm...

BIGGEST LOSER: Okay they got me this week. I actually cried. I cried at the weigh-in when Sam hugged his brother? I think its his brother or cousin, who finally reached the 100lb mark and under 300. Cried when Michael talked about his grandmother while on the scale, and cried at the very end with Sherry paddling that damn kayak boat and looking great nad missing her dead husband. So yeah ... you got me. Good episode. Oh and I cried when Sunshine lost 9 pounds and her damn emotional dad cried ... again lol.

Anyone seen the new show Parenthood? Just curious if its any good. I watch way too much TV as it is, but it looks good.

Pinky, and whoevr else, SOUTH PARK starts tonight. Its about Tiger Woods lol.

Check out the Wedding Planner Buzz and My Blog @ www.myaislerunner.com

Edited by: kelleyiskelley on Mar 17, 2010 6:22 PM

Posted: Mar 17, 2010 8:28 PM Go to message in response to: kelleyiskelley

ok, Kelley. NO we have NOT watched House yet, but now I know he (house I"m guessing) bought Wilson a piano?? hahaha. I LOVE this show.

Siobhan, it's weird with me with her. I love her attitude too. I mean, she is TOTALLY unflappable. TOTALLY. Like, Jason from last yer, unflappable. Is she stoned too?

I loved paint it black, and loved the note and her version and her, all of it. I want her, crystal,and casey, lee or mike. (undecided on the guys) in top 3, but want her and crystal top 2. NOT gonna happen, though, there has never been two women has there? And all those pre teen/young teen girls voting non stop ruin it!

Crystal's quote to SImon was awesome. I think HE liked it too.

And Seacrest? ya, annoying as usual.

I skipped over your biggest loser stuff. We have that DVR'd but are WAY behind. Also, does anyone know the show, new show, with ray romano? I wanted to watch it, but don't remember the name OR the network it's on. Might not be abc, cbs or nbc, might be a cable channel? Anyway, if anyone knows I'd love to know if its worth watching. We always get WAY behind and then don't end up watching. but I figured if he's in it, probably funny.

Proud Member of P.O.O.P., People Offended by Offended People

RSS

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine