Any suggestions as to where I should start dress shopping?

Online Users: 0 guest(s), 0 user(s). Replies: 3

Nov2010NJBride Posts : 11 Registered: 7/20/09
Any suggestions as to where I should start dress shopping?
Posted: Mar 15, 2010 11:31 AM

I am in the North Jersey area and want to know if any of you had wonderful experiences bridal dress shopping. If so, any suggestions as to where I should go? I don't want to spend more than $1,000 for the dress. Thaaanks so much!

myras Posts : 396 Registered: 2/26/10
Re: Any suggestions as to where I should start dress shopping?
Posted: Mar 15, 2010 5:20 PM Go to message in response to: Nov2010NJBride

I do not live near you, but I suggest that you start shopping on the internet. Sites such as this one or the Knot allow you to search for dresses by setting parameters, such as style elements and price. When you begin to find designers you like, you can find out who in your area sells them and then set up appointments at these places.
myra@classysassyweddings.com

MirraUnwin Posts : 33 Registered: 7/20/09
Posted: Mar 16, 2010 6:31 AM Go to message in response to: Nov2010NJBride

Start with buying a bridal magazine. Flipping through the pages will help you get a sense of your style, and maybe a designer you lean towards. Then look the designer up online and use the store locator. Then check out the website for the store. You can tell a lot about a store by the website, how professional they are, large, or small, if they carry lots of different designers. If you're willing to travel out of state, look up Bridal and Formal in Cincinnati, Ohio. They have over 3,000 dresses in the store alone. They carry a lot of different designers, the biggest shop I ever found in the states. They even say somewhere on their website that women travel from all over the country to go there. Good luck and have fun on the hunt!

jackson132 Posts : 1,623 Registered: 9/13/12
Posted: Sep 16, 2012 4:28 PM Go to message in response to: Nov2010NJBride

San Patrick Wedding Dress Starting form 229.95USD
Click Here: http://www.bestbridalprices.us/designer-bridal-collections-san-patrick-c-420_454.html

RSS

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine