Scared...

Online Users: 0 guest(s), 0 user(s). Replies: 18

bride4life Posts : 499 Registered: 3/28/06
Re: Scared...
Posted: Mar 8, 2010 10:22 PM Go to message in response to: August28th

I think your discharge should be more tacky than slippery if you are ovualting.....

HamzicBride Posts : 178 Registered: 12/28/09
Posted: Mar 13, 2010 10:29 PM Go to message in response to: August28th

You can still get your Aunt through the first few months of your pregnancy, so I wouldn't be focusing on that as a way to know whether or not you're pregnant.

As for your first post, don't even worry about what other people think. It is something that is truly personal between your husbands and yourself, not the rest of your family or his family. I have had some close calls in the past, and yes it is stressful-all sorts of things will fly through your mind. Take it easy on yourself, give it a few weeks and take a pregnancy test to get an official answer. As for now, as it was posted above, take it one step at a time, dont get ahead of yourself and focus on what you have.
If you happen to be pregnant, tho it was not something that was planned, what part of life is actually ever planned? what counts most, is that this child is going to be one of the lucky few to have 2 loving parents who care so much about each other.

Things will turn out, have faith.

August28th Posts : 153 Registered: 1/28/09
Posted: Mar 14, 2010 8:00 PM Go to message in response to: HamzicBride

Thank you ladies for your encouragement and words of support! My AF was very weird this time around and it freaked me out, but after 2 negative HPTs I am certain I'm not pregnant! I'm releaved as well as maybe a tad disappointed, but it's for the best, especially in our financial situation. Now I can focus on work, DH on school and save up money for a house--and then we'll try for a baby.

In the meantime, I'm looking into Natural Family planning. Until I understand all of that and get that worked out we're using condoms or VCF. That's much cheaper than BC.

Again thank you ladies for your advice, encouragment, wisdom, and support!! It's very appreciated! :)

True love is like a ghost which many talk about but few have ever seen.

Lori82 Posts : 151 Registered: 3/21/08
Posted: Mar 15, 2010 12:56 PM Go to message in response to: August28th

I just got married in September, and I am using NFP. I have found it to be very effective and it eliminates those scares. You learn so much about your own cycle and when you are fertile. If you have any questions, feel free to send me a message. Not only is it very effective preventing pregnancy, but when you do decide to try for a baby you will be so in-tuned with your body that you'll know exactly when you're most fertile days are. It eliminates a lot of the guesswork! I had my doubts about NFP when I first started learning about it, but it seemed like a good solution. I didn't want to be on any hormonal birth control and we didn't want to have to use condoms all the time either. So, the more I learned the more I decied we should try it.

RSS

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine