March 2010 Brides

Online Users: 0 guest(s), 0 user(s). Replies: 22

EWF Posts : 158 Registered: 7/16/09
Re: March 2010 Brides
Posted: Jul 17, 2009 10:36 AM Go to message in response to: greenpansy

greenpansy, if you are doing your reception outside, i really like the idea of cold platters. you can have such a good variety of different salads, meats, desserts, etc. and you can make it look so pretty on the tables

CTGLAC Posts : 2 Registered: 7/19/09
Posted: Jul 19, 2009 2:10 PM Go to message in response to: EWF

Hi ladies,

This is my first post here. We live in Northeast PA and are planning a March 2010 wedding. Haven't firmed up the date yet though we are sure of our venue, DJ and church. My question is this: Is there anyway to find out what the weather forecast is for a particular date? Most of you are in the South but I see a few Northeast US brides - so is weather a concern?

Thanks! I know it's impossible to predict the future but I thought there was some kind of almanac where you could see the prediction for long term weather.

:)

EWF Posts : 158 Registered: 7/16/09
Posted: Jul 20, 2009 11:41 AM Go to message in response to: CTGLAC

we don't have to worry about the weather because we are inside on the 35th and 36th floors, but we did need to check what time sundown is for our rabbi and my fiance was able to find out to the minute. if you google it, i'm sure you will find websites that are able to give you predictions

greenpansy Posts : 55 Registered: 6/23/09
Posted: Jul 20, 2009 12:23 PM Go to message in response to: EWF

I agree if you google it you should be able to find out something. Just keep in mind that predicting the weather is never entirely accurate, especially for that far ahead in time. There is no telling what weather systems will move through. I would also suggest looking at past weather patterns from your area to see what the trends usually are. For example, here in March it is usually warm, but not too hot yet. There is a lot of pollen but it usually doesn't rain that much.
You can use all of that information to make a pretty educated guess as to what it's going to be like. Of course there are no garauntees. Best of luck to you.

Elizabeth

dbelmont Posts : 10 Registered: 7/28/09
Posted: Aug 2, 2009 10:07 AM Go to message in response to: CTGLAC

hey ctglac,

I am also geting married in march 2010..... and weather has been something i am worried about too. i found a site called theweatherwiz.com, hopefully its accurate! good luck

ALONDRA1313 Posts : 7 Registered: 1/27/10
Posted: Jan 29, 2010 10:26 PM Go to message in response to: greenpansy

Hi, Im getting married on March 28,2010. We are having an small wedding in San Juan Puerto Rico. It will be in a National Park ( Luis Muñoz Marin) in a beatiful Pergola at sunset. I'm running late with all the preparation since I start just on January 26 when I buy my dress. Lets see the final result!!!!
Good Luck on yours and all the happiness for life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jacqui

Soon2BMrsCollins Posts : 54 Registered: 12/17/08
Posted: Feb 26, 2010 7:32 PM Go to message in response to: greenpansy

Hi Ladies! I'm an October 2010 Bride ... but it clicked today how fast time is moving. I feel like it will be October in no time ... ANYWAY ... I just wanted to wish everyone a wonderful and beautiful wedding day! I hope it's a page out of dreams!
Visit Our Wedding Website: www.tiffaniandreco.com

Taffee85 Posts : 18 Registered: 4/1/09
Posted: Mar 2, 2010 12:49 PM Go to message in response to: Soon2BMrsCollins

OMG so I have 11 days till the big day!!! I am stressing out big time!!! I have mostly everything done, just the little odds and ends now. This year has gone by so fast. How are all of your plans going?

RSS

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine