Where is a good place to get place cards?

Online Users: 1,242 guest(s), 0 user(s). Replies: 3

twilightskye Posts : 40 Registered: 5/20/09
Where is a good place to get place cards?
Posted: Feb 28, 2010 8:29 AM

I am looking for some nice place cards for my wedding this summer. I have search a few websites and haven't found anything tht popped out at me.

Does anyone have any suggestions of some websites or even stores where I can buy some?

If it helps my colors are black, red, and silver.

TIA

Jane0605 Posts : 14 Registered: 10/1/09
Re: Where is a good place to get place cards?
Posted: Feb 28, 2010 12:55 PM Go to message in response to: twilightskye

I don't like my handwriting, so I bought the high end business cards that peel off the page so you have totally normal edges and I've designed my own, printed them on a laser printer and have everyone's name on them so done have to write them down. (I used Avery for the program to design it) The only thing they don't have is the raised ink. So what I did was choose a graphic that looked like it was painted with water colors, it really turned out sharp!

Elbelle77 Posts : 222 Registered: 1/24/08
Posted: Feb 28, 2010 3:04 PM Go to message in response to: twilightskye

I bought my place cards at Staples. They were white with a silver border; simple and elegant. I used a cursive font and printed them myself and they came out perfect. It was inexpensive and easy to do. If you wanted to dress them up a bit, you can buy some embellishments at Michaels (they also have place cards there). Good luck!

Kimberly212 Posts : 972 Registered: 9/12/12
Posted: Sep 17, 2012 5:03 PM Go to message in response to: twilightskye

Sheath Sweetheart Neckline Strapless Chiffon Wedding Dress Style Marion
Save up to 28% off on New Trend Wedding Dress,the price is just $236.95, It's the cheapest,bug gorgeous dress.

http://www.juliebridalshop.com/sheath-sweetheart-neckline-strapless-chiffon-wedding-dress-style-marion-p-33799.html

RSS

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine