Turks and Caicos - Destination Wedding

Online Users: 1,326 guest(s), 3 user(s). Replies: 5

GlowBee30 Posts : 1 Registered: 2/16/10
Turks and Caicos - Destination Wedding
Posted: Feb 16, 2010 3:28 PM

I was wondering if anyone has ever planned a Turks and Caicos destination wedding?

If so, I was hoping to see some of your planning sites, blogs, pictures, vendors, wedding websites, inspirations etc. to give me an idea of venues and exact locations on the islands.

I am particular interested in locations on Providenciales and also if anyone has gotten married at the their Catholic church, as opposed to having a beach wedding. I think that may be one other option we are looking into.

Luckily, I have plenty of time to plan, but would love to know how your overall experience was, so any help you can provide would be greatly appreciated.

I'd love to see "real" weddings and how they were planned, as opposed to the weddings shown in resort brochures.

Thanks!
Yes, 2 years away --- really.

dalesbride Posts : 20 Registered: 7/8/09
Re: Turks and Caicos - Destination Wedding
Posted: Feb 18, 2010 8:09 PM Go to message in response to: GlowBee30

I am drawing a complete blank, but know I saw a big wedding in Turks somewhere. Also the realwives of Orange County had a 'vow renewal" in Turks...but I will try to see where--I know someone posted it.
Cool

elitegrp Posts : 1,048 Registered: 9/12/06
Posted: Feb 23, 2010 9:38 PM Go to message in response to: GlowBee30

Hi GlowBee!

Our Travel Agency can definitely help you! We specialize in destination weddings and honeymoons and have traveled all over the caribbean, so we are able to give you first hand information! Please feel free to private message me for more information! Looking forward to hearing from you soon!

Tammy Levent
Elite Travel

Cool Have a great day! and Congrats to you

dalesbride Posts : 20 Registered: 7/8/09
Posted: Mar 3, 2010 7:28 PM Go to message in response to: GlowBee30

just realized, duh..my Travel Agent, Jennifer at VIP Vacations got married in Beaches Turks and sent us the wedding video that was shot for TV and aired on theknot .com and is on the Beaches website airing whenever you want to see it. You should have a look...it looks gorgeous!
Cool

mercedesbenz10 Posts : 1 Registered: 3/4/10
Posted: Mar 4, 2010 12:20 PM Go to message in response to: GlowBee30

Just had a wedding there. I had an absolutely awful experience with wedding planner DIANE of ISLAND HARMONY. I would never recommend using her. I heard good things about Nila.

foreverurs Posts : 31 Registered: 10/1/08
Posted: Mar 11, 2010 2:32 PM Go to message in response to: mercedesbenz10

hey Dalesbride. I am using VIP and Jennifer too.
I just watched their wedding video on the beaches website! No wonder why she is so good!

RSS

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine