JP curiosity

Online Users: 1,238 guest(s), 1 user(s). Replies: 32

FutureCoyle Posts : 6 Registered: 2/17/10
JP curiosity
Posted: Feb 17, 2010 10:28 PM

Im not sure how this works I don't use the internet that much.
My boyfriend and I just went shopping for engagement rings so Im pretty sure he will be asking the big question soon. Money is tight so I was wondering If we go to the JP now are we still intitled to a wedding we can afford to have a nice one?
Thanks so much

kelleyiskelley Posts : 11,590 Registered: 7/2/06
Re: JP curiosity
Posted: Feb 17, 2010 11:41 PM Go to message in response to: FutureCoyle

Hmmm,not really sure what youre asking. Why do you need to go to the JP now? Why not just get engaged, be engaged for a year or more, and use that time to plan whatever wedding you can afford?

Check out the Wedding Planner Buzz and My Blog @ www.myaislerunner.com  

See our funny Wedding Wed-isode @ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OokYNI91ztU&NR=1

Subscribe to my YouTube Channel for standup comedy clips,sketches,and more @ www.youtube.com/kelleyfunnylady

Co-Founder and Proud Member of P.O.O.P - People Offended by Offended People.

"Children are just like adults, minus the crushing failure." - Stephen Colbert

Posted: Feb 17, 2010 11:48 PM Go to message in response to: kelleyiskelley

Ok please dont get me involved in MsSasha, To me me some of the girls here seemed pretty mean. Reading through post I noticed alot of mistakes made by everyone, so it happens leave her alone and get over it.
Its not to much the saving of money; we can afford a wedding. It mostly we have been living together for 3 years and have a child. I had issues with the birth and im just not sure if I would be up for the whole wedding. Im having trouble healing from a surgical error.I would just like to be myself before the wedding.

April2010Bride Posts : 134 Registered: 4/26/09
Posted: Feb 17, 2010 11:50 PM Go to message in response to: FutureCoyle

Dear FutureCoyle (Ms Sasha) -

I thought you were "done".

Bwaaahahahahaha!

You could've, at least, changed the location on your profile. There simply cannot be TWO girls, with such atrocious grammar, in the state of Pennsylvania.

Visit our Wedding Website! www.theknot.com/OurWedding/TanyaEdwards&RichardHutto

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Posted: Feb 17, 2010 11:56 PM Go to message in response to: FutureCoyle

Huh??? I didnt even mention Ms. Sasha.

Anyway, Im still not following your question. What you seem to be saying is that right now, you are not up for a wedding due to health reasons, correct? Okay. So again, when and if you get engaged, have a long-ish engagement and use the time to plan whatever kind of wedding you can and want to have. That could be a year or two down the road until the actual wedding date. I dont understand the problem.

See our funny Wedding Wed-isode @ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OokYNI91ztU&NR=1

Subscribe to my YouTube Channel for standup comedy clips,sketches,and more @ www.youtube.com/kelleyfunnylady

Posted: Feb 18, 2010 12:07 AM Go to message in response to: kelleyiskelley

I know you didn't mention her name was reading different post to see if my question was well dumb. I just noticed my tag

Well I guess it just seems like we are already married. I was under the impression you had to set a date when you announced your engagement to friends and family. Let me see if I can explain this better, I have trouble explaining myself lol.
We act like were married, but were just boyfriend and girlfriend, and the titles kind of bother me, so I was wondering if you go to the JP can you still have a wedding in the future or does it defeat the purpose or should we just wait to have a wedding in the future? Just want to know opinions on the subject?
Is that better?

PharmToxGirl Posts : 5,446 Registered: 8/30/07
Posted: Feb 18, 2010 12:27 AM Go to message in response to: FutureCoyle

You just got on here but noticed tags... OK

There are a lot of threads about 'renewing your vowels' - look that up and go from there.

And, BTW, this is nice so I don't need to hear about how bitchy I was later.

Leli Posts : 89 Registered: 1/12/09
Posted: Feb 18, 2010 12:34 AM Go to message in response to: April2010Bride

Not to mention they both have a child with whom they had birthing issues and surgical errors. Way to be transparent.

My opinion is that you're not entitled to anything. You earn what you want. If you want a big shindig for your wedding, then wait until you can afford it. If you can't wait, then JOP it, and forget the big party. A wedding is not necessary to get married. If for some reason you REALLY can't wait to get married (I find very few reasons to be justified), then do a JOP now, and do a vow renewal 5 or 10 years down the road.

Leli Posts : 89 Registered: 1/12/09
Posted: Feb 18, 2010 12:37 AM Go to message in response to: FutureCoyle

I also want to add that you should just do whatever you want to do, because in the end you probably don't give a rat's ass what some people on the internet think. This is just going to turn into another defensive OP trying to justify why their situation is special. So, let's just skip all that, and you can just do what you want. kthx.

Posted: Feb 18, 2010 12:38 AM Go to message in response to: PharmToxGirl

I wasn't sure how you went about posting. So I was reading other post to see anything related to my question. I was interested in all the drama on MsShasa post so I tried to read through it and noticed someone making fun of juice in my brain.? Then, I noticed the big Post Thread thing at the top of the screen, but i'm rambaling.

What is renewing your vowles?

Posted: Feb 18, 2010 12:44 AM Go to message in response to: FutureCoyle

Ok fine its me I got off on the wrong foot with you but I do have so many questions. But it seems like none of you can look past mistakes I make while typing and I have questions that I would like answered. I tried apologizing but you guys continued to make fun of me. so if you really cant just put all that bullshit away then i'll leave. If I didn't care why would I come back and try to get help from the same people. I figured you guys know what your talking about and could help. Yes, I make mistakes but if it was really that hard to read, why go all out making fun of me instead of just simply saying we cant understand it. I would have gladly went back and fixed it.

Edited by: FutureCoyle on Feb 18, 2010 12:45 AM

Posted: Feb 18, 2010 1:02 AM Go to message in response to: FutureCoyle

OMG I am literally laughing out loud right now. This whole thing has been CLASSIC.
Been a long time since Brides.com has provided a good , hilarious thread .... or five by the same person coming back with another name and pretending they are not the same person. Ms Sasha or Ms Coyle or whatever the hell your real name is .... thank you for making me laugh really goddamn hard tonight at the ridiculousness of this whole thing.

"Okay fine, its me" just made me die laughing. You lasted what, 10 whole minutes under your new assumed name? Wow. Okay, please do me a favor, and dont ever go into the CIA or become a spy. Youd give up the information in four seconds flat lol. "okay fine.... Ill tell you where the secret bombs are and what our mission is! Just stop making fun of my keybored!!!"

Please tell me you see the humor in this Coyle. Its goddamn funny.

I gotta give you credit for coming right back after all the abuse you took. I mean, about 20 different people kicked your grammar in the ass and you just came right back for more. You got guts, Ill give you that.

Regarding your last sentence though ..... "why not simply say you cant understand it? I would have gladly went back and fixed it" .......

I did. I tried that approach, way back in your first or second thread. I forget the name but I can find it if you like. I very NICELY asked if you could please seperate your paragraphs and use sentence structure, because your posts are very hard to understand and were giving me migraines. You got all defensive and started saying how youre a genius in AP English, and then we had to hear about all your life problems, followed by blaming everything on spilled juice.

Thats what happened. And sure, I can let it go. But its not about making fun of you. Its more simple than that. I literally cannot understand your posts. The way you write doesnt make much sense, whih is why you failed at disguising yourself as someone else.

Welcome back.

Posted: Feb 18, 2010 7:55 AM Go to message in response to: FutureCoyle

If you get married LEGALLY at the JOP and then do a wedding again - it's a vow renewal. You are already married, so you are renewing your vows.

There is a thread called Vow Renewal something.... just do a forum search for Vow Renewal and you'll pop up a lot of threads.

ArtBride Posts : 4,838 Registered: 5/9/07
Posted: Feb 18, 2010 8:17 AM Go to message in response to: FutureCoyle

Wow, there's some weird drama in the Waiting for the Ring forum. I miss llamas.

DaisypathWedding Ticker

Vice President and Guardian of the Toilet Brush of POOP: People Offended by Offended People

Posted: Feb 18, 2010 10:09 AM Go to message in response to: ArtBride

Llamas!!!
http://www.nose-n-toes.com/images/boydjamalamas.jpg

RSS

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine