What are your colors/theme?

Online Users: 0 guest(s), 0 user(s). Replies: 21

MauraDarlene Posts : 2 Registered: 2/1/10
Re: What are your colors/theme?
Posted: Feb 9, 2010 10:20 PM Go to message in response to: InLoveWDRM

My fiance and I are planning on getting married November 11, 2011(11/11/11 he thinks its the best date in the world so he'll never forget our anniversary!! haha) and we plan to have a winter wonderland theme wedding in anaheim, ca at one of Disneyland venues.. We decided on a deep red, we really have not thought about it too much though. We did run it by our families though and they liked it... but for the most part we are pretty set on it!

CassieLynn Posts : 7 Registered: 1/4/10
Posted: Feb 12, 2010 2:14 AM Go to message in response to: MauraDarlene

Our colors are sapphire blue and sage green (think peacock feathers) with cream/ivory as our neutral.

Our theme is 1920s/30s/40s, Vintage/Retro, Big Band and Swing. (Yeah, the theme is still a work in progress, haha. I'm not really sure how to describe it yet; we're pulling things from several different eras we both love. We know for sure that we want to hire a Big Band to play at the reception. We are both swing dancers, so of course this is something we really want to incorporate.)

jeaniebelle87 Posts : 137 Registered: 11/23/07
Posted: Feb 12, 2010 2:33 AM Go to message in response to: CassieLynn

Our colors are cream and teal with sunshine yellow accents. We're going for a sort of nostalgic/vintage sort of theme. All are centerpieces are individual cakes for each table, and they're being put on cake stands borrowed from close relatives, and tied around each cake server is going to be a little note with the names and wedding date of the people we borrowed the cake stand/server from. Basically, our wedding is going to have lots of very nostalgic touches like that, because in my core, despite being a heartless law student now, I'm really just a big history nerd.

Marryingmytruel... Posts : 135 Registered: 2/11/10
Posted: Feb 21, 2010 12:45 PM Go to message in response to: jeaniebelle87

I have two color schemes that I'm torn between.

Color scheme 1
silversagewhite.jpg picture by marryingmytruelove

Color scheme 2
palette40_mist_custard_rain.jpg picture by marryingmytruelove

Daisypath Wedding tickers

twilightskye Posts : 40 Registered: 5/20/09
Posted: Feb 21, 2010 12:50 PM Go to message in response to: InLoveWDRM

Our colors are black, red, and silver. The bridemaids dress are black with a silver broach. Our flower girls dresses are red. Black and red will be the two main colors and silver will be the accents. For our flowers we are going to do all white flowers for the bridesmaids and me.

Taryn1 Posts : 1 Registered: 11/2/10
Posted: Nov 2, 2010 12:29 PM Go to message in response to: happydefiant1

I am in love with your invitations, where did you get them??

krys13 Posts : 6 Registered: 10/10/10
Posted: Nov 7, 2010 3:07 PM Go to message in response to: May2011beach

our wedding is on july 13...our colors are tiffany blue and white...i would say for you to stick with the deeper oranges and yellows and lighter reds...maybe try sunflowers for your flower

RSS

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine