2010 November Brides!

Online Users: 1,354 guest(s), 0 user(s). Replies: 23

HenoheaNakilihau Posts : 4 Registered: 12/15/09
Re: 2010 November Brides!
Posted: Dec 27, 2009 3:44 AM Go to message in response to: HotPinkB2B

So, what is everyones color scheme? What kind of flowers are you having considering the time of year?

Our color scheme is Green, Brown and Orange. Green is both of our favorite colors, so we chose to mix it with brown but, we realized that we really wanted to add another color so thats when we came up with the orange.

In Hawaii we have a smewhat good selection of flowers in our color scheme. We havent finalized any flowers yet but are in the process of doing so!

wanted to know what everyone else was doing for their big day!

Kiroli Posts : 4 Registered: 12/4/09
Posted: Dec 28, 2009 4:13 PM Go to message in response to: HenoheaNakilihau

November 20, 2010 for me!! It seems kinda far out but I know in reality it's not. We have got the reception and ceremony site, colors, wedding attire, somewhat on the decorating ideas and somewhat on the flowers. We are going more with the fall theme and colors though. More like the browns and oranges. Although we are avid outdoors people and love to hunt and fish so, a small part of the camo has worked its way in to the attire, but overall I think it will still be very beautiful! We've also got our honeymoon reservations made! There's alot more to do no doubt!

We both have been married before but I don't remember my first one being this exciting or nerve racking!!

HenoheaNakilihau Posts : 4 Registered: 12/15/09
Posted: Jan 8, 2010 4:18 AM Go to message in response to: Kiroli

OKAY a curve ball was thrown at us and due to a few reasons we moved our date to the 20th! All is well tho, we are relieved to move it two weeks later! Still very-very happy and excited!!!!!

Deanna09 Posts : 1 Registered: 11/24/09
Posted: Jan 16, 2010 6:00 PM Go to message in response to: HenoheaNakilihau

Hello! Our date is November 19th 2010! Its very far away for me because a lot is happening before then! Im starting a new job and my fiance is graduating in May and starting a new job as well, hopefully. Our lease is up in May and we both have agreed that we want to move out of state! I was never the little girl that secretly planned her wedding, so I have NO idea how to go about this.

We have reserved Ponte family Winery in Temecula Ca because we both LOVE the ambiance of their facility. The actual facility that we are using has not been built yet, but is set to be done in May 2010. Does anyone have any unique ideas of how create a outdoor feel inside without breaking the bank? :)

tammyrosick Posts : 7 Registered: 2/9/10
Posted: Feb 10, 2010 2:51 AM Go to message in response to: HenoheaNakilihau

We are getting married on november 4th on the beadh in florida. We are totally not following any rules in fall colors and are doing pink and green as these were the colors my future step daughter chose. How can you go wrong with sugar sand beaches and crystal clear water?

RachaelandRichard Posts : 1 Registered: 7/5/10
Posted: Jul 5, 2010 9:40 PM Go to message in response to: tammyrosick

Just joined. We're getting married November 12th. We started planning only 2 weeks ago. We'd talked about marriage for a while, just relocated back near my family and decided to get married this year. I already have a dress, a church, and I'm booking a reception venue this week. We have about 4 1/2 months to plan.

Good luck to everyone else. How are all of your plans going?

Rachael

sassy411 Posts : 52 Registered: 8/16/10
Posted: Aug 16, 2010 9:45 AM Go to message in response to: HotPinkB2B

November 27th 2010.

Coming up quick!

kaydeegirl Posts : 16 Registered: 3/22/10
Posted: Sep 27, 2010 2:36 AM Go to message in response to: sassy411

November 6! I've pulled the whole thing together in about 5 months...crazy stuff. Anyways, my wedding will be outdoors (I live in Tucson, the weather will be great!) And the colors are gonna be a deep purple, burnt orange and chocolate brown with green accents. 6 weeks!

Kimberly212 Posts : 972 Registered: 9/12/12
Posted: Sep 27, 2012 5:08 AM Go to message in response to: HotPinkB2B

Ball Gown Strapless Ruffles Organza Wedding Dress Style Giselle
Save up to 22% off on New Trend Wedding Dress,the price is just $218.95, It's the cheapest,bug gorgeous dress.

http://www.juliebridalshop.com/ball-gown-strapless-ruffles-organza-wedding-dress-style-giselle-p-33756.html

RSS

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine