JULY 2010 BRIDES

Online Users: 1,264 guest(s), 0 user(s). Replies: 96

lyssa1985 Posts : 4 Registered: 5/20/08
Re: JULY 2010 BRIDES
Posted: Nov 3, 2009 9:48 AM Go to message in response to: firefightersbri...

Firefightersbridetobe,
Thanks :) I've actually been looking on google a lot!! We are having black and bright blue for our colors. I already ordered our bouquets, they were actually pretty cheap. I couldn't get real ones because I am allergic so I contacted this lady online who makes gorgeous bouquets sharonnagassardesigns.com. She will customize the colors and do anything you want really. I'm super excited to marry the man of my dreams :) Can't wait!!!!

Keynice Posts : 3 Registered: 10/26/09
Posted: Nov 3, 2009 5:19 PM Go to message in response to: Ashleyandbrent

AshleyandBrent,

I don't really know any stores off top but I know there are alot of things online that feature that color pattern. I almost didn't pick those colors because I kept seeing it everywhere online!!!

Angelica25 Posts : 2 Registered: 12/9/09
Posted: Dec 10, 2009 6:45 PM Go to message in response to: Keynice

Hello Everyone!!!!!!!!!! I am so excited to be able to join you guys! My name is Angelica and my fiance's name is Jaycen. We have been together for 8 years now. We met when we were 17 years old in High School and have been together ever since; so we are now 25 and have decided that this is the time to tie the knot. We have a beautiful 5 year old daughter named Jaylee who will be our flowergirl

Our wedding will be July 10th, 2010 and here are the things I have done so far:

• Bought the dress.
  • Ordered the cake.
  • Got the church booked
  • We are working on the reception venue, we are taking a look at the menus and trying to pick what we need. Hopefully by next week we will have a venue separated.
  • I will get the invitations as soon as we get the venue.
  • We have an appointment set up for this weekend with a photographer to see if we want to work with her. I am in love with her work so I am pretty sure she will be the one.

I cant't really think of anything else that I have done about planning. I had to start fast because when I was looking for a venue, most of the places I called around here where already booked for 2011 so that kind of freaked me out and made me hurry. Sometimes it seems a bit overwhelming because there is so much to do and so many phone calls to make. Our colors are apple red and white. I really cannot wait for that day! It's seems that my wedding is the only thing on my mind these days..... am I the only one? How is your planning going?
save the date

AsyaandRoman Posts : 2 Registered: 10/19/09
Posted: Dec 10, 2009 11:28 PM Go to message in response to: MZTOWNSELL2010

Hello all July 2010 brides 8)
I'm also having my wedding July 10th, 2010. I'm so excited. I've known my hunny since we were 5. And now that we are finally tying the knot! AH! I cant wait! I'm so glad that i can shary all my happiness with all of you!

AsyaandRoman Posts : 2 Registered: 10/19/09
Posted: Dec 15, 2009 8:56 PM Go to message in response to: AsyaandRoman

So what have I planned? hmm..well i got the venue and reception area done. All is booked and good. My wedding color is going to be hot pink. I also bought a gorgous maggie sottero dress that i so cant wait to put on! i've got all the bridal accessories except the shoes. I've booked a wedding decorator whos gonna do awesome for sure. I so cant wait. I"m in the process of finding an awesome photographer for my awesome day. Ahh! This is so exciting.

Julybride2010 Posts : 13 Registered: 1/4/10
Posted: Jan 4, 2010 6:57 PM Go to message in response to: AsyaandRoman

Hello!!! New here!!! We are getting married on the 4th of July this year!!! We decided on this date over the past summer, but i've recently started the real planning. Our Ceremony will be outdoor by a lake, which is exactly what I wanted. It took me a while to find it, but I was super excited when I did!!! So our Ceremony and reception is all set. We are making our save-the-date cards this week. I have a very crafty friend. January 31st is our planned date to go dress shopping and i cant' wait

When is my wedding
Wedding Ticker from WhenIsMyWedding.com

GossBride Posts : 2 Registered: 1/9/10
Posted: Jan 12, 2010 11:35 AM Go to message in response to: Julybride2010

Hey everyone! Obviously I'm a bit behind, but my FH and I are getting married July 10th!!! We got engaged March 2009 and had planned for a fall wedding, but changed our minds to running away, now its back to a wedding. No changing anymore minds. We are set with colors, venues, cake, decor, etc. :)

Cograts to all of you July Brides!

Katkout Posts : 1 Registered: 12/23/09
Posted: Jan 27, 2010 2:19 PM Go to message in response to: GossBride

Hi July 2010 brides!

We are getting married on July 31, 2010 too! And I am just in the early stages of planning (well, I got the church, the priest and the restaurant for the reception)... but the rest will be done in march. I hope it will work out - but I am sure it will! Wish you all lots of fun with the planning and fabulous wedding days!!!

k.

Hemlock Posts : 28 Registered: 7/20/09
Posted: Feb 8, 2010 2:23 PM Go to message in response to: MZTOWNSELL2010

Im a new July bride but not newly engaged.
We've recently changed our wedidng date 3 TIMES! and are settled on July 31st.
I'm hoping we're settled now lol, especially since we've booked our reception site and are about to do the same for the ceremony site.

A lil about our wedding:
We're going for a comination of Irish Tradtional and East TN Historicism.
Irish culture is something both of our families share and something we're passionate about.
The Historicism comes from our wedding location, the oldest town in TN, Jonesborough.

Other than the theme and the reception and the grooms kilt, we have nothing and are trying to juggle wedding stuff with finding stable jobs and a new apartment! Yes my life is crazy.

Posted: Feb 9, 2010 2:37 PM Go to message in response to: Hemlock

So, does anyone else feel like July is coming up SOOO quickly? I was fine last month, but for some reason once february hit, I felt like I wasn't going to have enough time to get everything done. I know we will, I have to keep telling myself that, but just kind of freaking out!

We went to a bridal show this weekend and booked a DJ, they were offering $100 off for booking with them the day of the bridal show! What a deal, this lady seems great and the total for our 5 hour reception comes to $525, which sure beats the prices i've been getting!

I bought my dress a few weeks ago

We bought our rings a few weeks ago

Our JOP is all set

And now we have our DJ

Next, we'll be concentrating on centerpieces and cake!!!

When is my wedding

HopetobeMrsF Posts : 13 Registered: 12/14/09
Posted: Feb 9, 2010 3:13 PM Go to message in response to: MZTOWNSELL2010

Hi all!!! I'm a July 2010 bride as well--July 3 is our date

We just got engaged on Dec. 30, 2009, but my fiance wanted to get married as soon as possible, so we settled on July 3 because it's a holiday weekend, and travel fares should hopefully be lower for out of town guests.

With only 6 months to plan a wedding, we spent the whole month of January BUSY!! We booked our:

• ceremony/reception venue
  • priest
  • cake
  • DJ
  • quartet for ceremony
  • photographer
  • florist
  • caterer
  • "day of" wedding coordinator (SO glad I'm doing this!!!)
  • blocks of hotel rooms
  • my dress
  • Bridesmaid dresses
  • Have a tuxedo plan (not too thrilled with it, so we didn't purchase yet..still lots of time for that.)

So now that it's February, we're working on our next list:
  • Rehearsal dinner restaurant
  • Registry
  • Invitations

I don't know about anyone else, but are you running into time-frame issues with your vendors? Even during early January, many vendors were already booked, or VERY close to it. We got lucky in that we were able to book our first choice people...but still!

I'd love to do sparklers instead of bubbles for our "going away" but my mom and fiance are scared to death about all the sparks flying near my dress. Any other ideas? It will be dark when we leave...

Posted: Feb 9, 2010 3:20 PM Go to message in response to: HopetobeMrsF

Yes, sometimes July seems SO far away, and then other times it feels like it's coming fast!! I can't wait, though, so the sooner the better :)
imghttp//promotemywedding.com/widget/4141.ashx[/img][/url">http://promotemywedding.com"imghttp://promotemywedding.com/widget/4141.ashx[/img][/url] Wedding Ticker[/url] from PromoteMyWedding

Posted: Feb 9, 2010 3:30 PM Go to message in response to: HopetobeMrsF

I'd love to hear what other July brides are doing in their planning! Color schemes? Reception ideas?

wedding planning

Posted: Feb 11, 2010 12:45 AM Go to message in response to: HopetobeMrsF

My color scheme, because we're getting married on the 4th of July, is Navy blue, deep red and silver. We wanted a 4th of July theme, but not red, white and blue!

We are having an outdoor ceremony by a lake and the reception will follow inside!

When is my wedding

zaira045 Posts : 1 Registered: 11/26/09
Posted: Feb 20, 2010 1:25 AM Go to message in response to: lyssa1985

Hi brides!

My wedding date would be on July 15,2010, the exact date when he
propose to me! we are so excited on this date! a year of preparation
and excitement, our color theme is pink, my favorite color and we
already have our venue for our reception, the gowns for the brides
maids are ready, my dress and his tox,I think everything is ready now!
we just have to wait for that big day because we really planned it to
be exact date when he proposed

Lucky in love

Nancy

personalized
wedding favors

bridesmaid gifts

RSS

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift