Thank you (random)

Online Users: 1,313 guest(s), 0 user(s). Replies: 17

StephanieRS Posts : 9 Registered: 1/12/10
Thank you (random)
Posted: Feb 8, 2010 5:15 PM

I just wanted to thank everyone here for being so nice to me for the questions that I have asked on here. I know I haven't asked a lot but the few that I have lol. Anyway, the reason I'm bringing this up is because I've posted on another board and the ladies weren't as nice when I asked the same questions. So I wanted to thank you all for being nice and understanding that people really do have questions about things. Thats all :)

AmyJustin2010 Posts : 201 Registered: 1/18/10
Re: Thank you (random)
Posted: Feb 8, 2010 5:48 PM Go to message in response to: StephanieRS

I've found the ladies on here to be honest but not completely out of line and bitchy about everything. May I ask if the other forum you were posting on was theknot? They have the reputation of being bitchy to new people.

AmyJustin2010.Weebly.Com

Amy & Justin--Buffalo Sabres Fanatics :) 

April2010Bride Posts : 134 Registered: 4/26/09
Posted: Feb 8, 2010 5:53 PM Go to message in response to: AmyJustin2010

The Knot IS full of bitches! This forum, too, has their fair share of bitchy, know-it-all women, that act like they created the website, but overall, I agree that most of the posters, here, are nice and very helpful.

Wedding Countdown Ticker

kennysoldwife Posts : 3,859 Registered: 4/28/07
Posted: Feb 8, 2010 6:02 PM Go to message in response to: StephanieRS

Stephanie you are welcome. Speaking for myself, I am never mean to any one when I first encounter them. I am not mean to them if they ask for my opinion and take it for what it is my opinion. If you ask for an opinion that is what you will get, the problem on this site is women will come here and ask for an opinion and then get upset if they don't get the answer they want. If I agree with something I will say so and if I don't I will say that too.

I happen to be one of those who have been accused of being mean. For the most part I am not, contrary to some peoples opinions I don't attack first but, I will go on the defensive if I am provoked and it is not pretty.

I do hope your planning experience is enjoyable. I will do my best to help you with any questions you may have.

Kenny and me perfect together, 10 years and counting

Sucks to be you, So glad I am me

Proud Member of P.O.O.P,  People Offended by Offended People

wedding websites

CatStandish Posts : 2,766 Registered: 6/20/08
Posted: Feb 8, 2010 7:08 PM Go to message in response to: kennysoldwife

Hey Stephanie... you're a sweetie!

Kennys... while IT might get ugly, you and your god never are!

Misty

Posted: Feb 8, 2010 10:13 PM Go to message in response to: CatStandish

Thank you Misty that is very nice of you to say.

wedding websites

CheetahAngel Posts : 2,017 Registered: 11/29/08
Posted: Feb 9, 2010 9:02 AM Go to message in response to: StephanieRS

I don't understand why some girls find some of the ladies on here to be snooty and bitchy. As long as you are not rude they won't be rude to you. Treat others as you would want to be treated. Plain as simple. If you come off as a bitch then of course the ladies on here well act the same to you. But I like the ladies on here, except for the crazy ones lol. I have gotten tons of info, suggestions, and help on here, it's great!! :) I'm glad we have helped you Stephanie with your planning.

CIMG7482-1.jpg picture by CheetahAngel81

Daisypath Wedding tickers

Visit my wedding website http://www.mywedding.com/alanandjarlyn

Sign my guestbook!!! :)

StephanieRS Posts : 9 Registered: 1/12/10
Posted: Feb 9, 2010 6:44 PM Go to message in response to: AmyJustin2010

Yep, it was the knot. I will not be going back there again. When I ask questions I honestly do not know the answers. I don't feel like I need to be called a "stupid newbie". It's just childish in my opinion.

So I'm sticking to this board. :) You all are nice and intelligent.

Posted: Feb 9, 2010 7:03 PM Go to message in response to: StephanieRS

Wow, it's been a while since someone called me nice and intelligent to boot! I am truly in my glory now.

wedding websites

Posted: Feb 9, 2010 7:43 PM Go to message in response to: CheetahAngel

"I don't understand why some girls find some of the ladies on here to be snooty and bitchy."

I find some of the women on here to be consistently snooty and bitchy, unless they're chatting with one of the others in their alliance. Those that are not, however, outweigh those that are by a long shot. Does it bother me? Not in the least. Every woman I know can be a bitch, at times. Some of these girls do take it to the extreme, but I chalk that up as humorous. The only way they can express their anger, at life in general, is through being a smart ass to strangers on an anonymous forum. It's sad, but extremely laughable!

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Posted: Feb 9, 2010 7:55 PM Go to message in response to: April2010Bride

See now you have gone and hurt my feelings.

wedding websites

Posted: Feb 9, 2010 7:57 PM Go to message in response to: kennysoldwife

Hahaha! Kennys, I am certain that you give some of the best advice, on this board. I love reading your posts.

Wedding Countdown Ticker

kelleyiskelley Posts : 11,590 Registered: 7/2/06
Posted: Feb 9, 2010 8:04 PM Go to message in response to: April2010Bride

Its called the knot for a reason. I think the girls over there must have a knot tied tightly around their vag's, and they cannot breathe and are miserable and therefore bitchy to each other, everyone around them, and the universe as a whole.

Either that or they are just a bunch of whiny tools. Either way, we are better. Stay here lol.

Check out the Wedding Planner Buzz and My Blog @ www.myaislerunner.com  

See our funny Wedding Wed-isode @ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OokYNI91ztU&NR=1

Subscribe to my YouTube Channel for standup comedy clips,sketches,and more @ www.youtube.com/kelleyfunnylady

Co-Founder and Proud Member of P.O.O.P - People Offended by Offended People.

"Children are just like adults, minus the crushing failure." - Stephen Colbert

AmyJustin2010 Posts : 201 Registered: 1/18/10
Posted: Feb 9, 2010 8:46 PM Go to message in response to: StephanieRS

Which section were you at? Some are particularly more brutal than others. Etiquette comes to mind as a board full o' bitches.

I was a member of there for a month or so. I mostly posted on my "club board" for June 2010 until they clicked my profile and found out my age (idk why age is a requirement to sign up) then went "oh snap" and got all bitchy on my ass. I find it stupid how they liked me until they found out how old I was. So I quit theknot.

AmyJustin2010.Weebly.Com

Amy & Justin--Buffalo Sabres Fanatics :) 

Posted: Feb 9, 2010 9:03 PM Go to message in response to: AmyJustin2010

Wow that sucks. I don't understand that. If a person is mature it doesn't matter how old they are. I certainly wouldn't change my opinion of a person because I found out their age.

wedding websites

RSS

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine