Can't find what I want. I NEED HELP!!!

Online Users: 0 guest(s), 0 user(s). Replies: 8

MicahEJ Posts : 7 Registered: 1/30/10
Can't find what I want. I NEED HELP!!!
Posted: Feb 3, 2010 6:44 PM

I have looked non stop for the bridesmaids dresses and shoes that I want and I can not find them anywhere. Anything that my girls can afford is not the right color and anything thats the right color my girls can't afford. And the shoes?? Well, I just can't find the right color affordable or not. I am so ready to just give up. If anybody can help me find what I want I will love you for life.

Links in pink.

The dress I want is a hot pink bubble dress. Preferably pink only, I will accept it if it has white on it though, but no nother colors.

For the shoes I want white, peep toe booties that look similar to these black ones, except in white.

MICAH & CADE
"Come what may, I will love you until my dying day."

Edited by: MicahEJ on Feb 3, 2010 9:13 PM

AmyJustin2010 Posts : 201 Registered: 1/18/10
Re: Can't find what I want. I NEED HELP!!!
Posted: Feb 3, 2010 6:57 PM Go to message in response to: MicahEJ

EDIT--sorry, didn't read the pink text, thought it was your sig.

As for the shoes, if you're concerned about them affording stuff, skip the matching shoes. Most bridesmaids really resent being told what shoes to wear. Everyones feet are different and different shoes fit differently on everyone. For the shoes I'd tell you to give them all a color--black, white, silver, or gold and have them find their own shoes in that specified color. Many of them would probably already have a pair in your chosen color, so you'd be saving their wallets and their feet.

AmyJustin2010.Weebly.Com

Amy & Justin--Buffalo Sabres Fanatics :) 

Edited by: AmyJustin2010 on Feb 3, 2010 7:30 PM

TheeBride Posts : 130 Registered: 1/17/10
Posted: Feb 3, 2010 7:16 PM Go to message in response to: MicahEJ

Micah,
How about this? http://www.davidsbridal.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplayView?storeId=10052&catalogId=10051&categoryId=-49998973&colorName=Guava&subCategory=-49998976%7c-49998975%7c-49998973&top_category=&catentryId=6143929

or

http://www.davidsbridal.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplayView?storeId=10052&catalogId=10051&categoryId=-49998974¤tIdx=4&subCategory=-49998976%7c-49998975%7c-49998974&catentryId=6141591&sort=

It's not "exactly" what you're looking for but it's pretty close. Neither comes in "pink" but the first one's Guava and $135 and the second one's Watermelon and $99 (I actually prefer the second one...I love pockets! hehe)

Ummm, shoes....this is the closest I could find (though there's lots of white pumps instead of booties). Also, if you end up getting the dresses from Davids Bridal they can dye shoes to match (no booties though).

http://amiclubwear.com/shoes-heels-inside-06white.html

"I carry your heart with me, I carry it in
my heart. I am never without it, anywhere
I go you go, my dear..."

E.E. Cummings

Edited by: TheeBride on Feb 3, 2010 7:19 PM

Edited by: TheeBride on Feb 3, 2010 7:21 PM

Gisele81 Posts : 3 Registered: 2/2/10
Posted: Feb 3, 2010 7:17 PM Go to message in response to: MicahEJ

http://www.shopstyle.com/browse/boots?fl=c15&fts=peep+toe+booties

I don't know what your budget for shoes is, but there are some really nice white peep toe booties on this website.

MrsPaul Posts : 186 Registered: 1/15/08
Posted: Feb 4, 2010 9:36 AM Go to message in response to: MicahEJ

This one is from Alfred Angelo. You can coordinate the sash in the same color or a different shade. There are a bunch of pinks available and the computer renderings do no justice to the actual colors. My 19 year old neice wore this for my wedding and looked adorable. It was a bit shorter on her though. As far as the booties... I'm not quite sure where you could find them. Honestly, I think those are one of those trends that we may look at in 10-20 years and think "What the HELL was I thinking", lol. Sorry, just a personal opinion. I think that the bubble dress has so much going on that the booties might distract from the femininity of the actual dress. Again just my opinion. Good luck in your hunt!!

wedding ticker for myspace

LovelyBridetoBe Posts : 15 Registered: 9/12/09
Posted: Feb 4, 2010 1:20 PM Go to message in response to: MicahEJ

jmd22 Posts : 125 Registered: 7/17/08
Posted: Feb 4, 2010 10:45 PM Go to message in response to: MicahEJ

bridalBunch Posts : 14 Registered: 1/18/10
Posted: Feb 5, 2010 12:43 AM Go to message in response to: jmd22

Not too helpful but just wanted to let you know I think the booties would be really cute. Maybe they'll go out of style soon but like everything else, they'll eventually come back IN style again, too! I'm also having a hard time finding affordable bridesmaid dresses -- frustrating, huh?!

FMrsJG Posts : 77 Registered: 2/21/08
Posted: Feb 5, 2010 3:11 AM Go to message in response to: bridalBunch

i know its not a dress store....but have tried looking at Macys? Von Maur? Nordstrums? or even Forever 21? I know thats not a big dress place but Forever 21 was the first thing that popped into my head when i saw that dress b/c normally they sell dresses like that AND they're affordable. check out those places...nobody said you had to get it from an expensive designer!

same thing with shoes....also check out shoes.com

RSS

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine