June 2011 Brides!

Online Users: 1,359 guest(s), 0 user(s). Replies: 46

NightfallenRain Posts : 120 Registered: 7/23/07
June 2011 Brides!
Posted: Dec 19, 2009 2:10 PM

this is exciting! i didn't see anything for june 2011 brides yet so i thought to start a thread =)

has anyone started planning yet? i've been researching online but nothing really yet.

"The woman came from a man's rib.  Not from his feet to be walked on, not from his head to be superior, but from the side to be equal, under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved."

thefutureJRIVERA Posts : 1 Registered: 12/23/09
Re: June 2011 Brides!
Posted: Dec 23, 2009 11:55 AM Go to message in response to: NightfallenRain

Hey im a june 2011 bride!! I have already started plannin. Im supposed to book my church in like arch because believe it or not people are already booking for 2011 and i want to make sure I get the date I want! And I have started my dress search but I started so early because I am so picky it will probably take me a long time to find the perfect one. And since June is the month of graduation I suggest you start making appointments with photographers.

CeeCeeBell Posts : 2 Registered: 10/22/09
Posted: Dec 23, 2009 7:25 PM Go to message in response to: thefutureJRIVERA

I am getting married June 11, 2011!!!

lilnikki Posts : 3 Registered: 11/8/09
Posted: Jan 5, 2010 5:39 PM Go to message in response to: NightfallenRain

I am getting married june 11, 2011!! We are started our planning now, we were waiting till after the new year. how is planning going for anyone if you have started yet?

Posted: Jan 6, 2010 3:55 PM Go to message in response to: lilnikki

True, we waited till after the new year to start some planning. This week we are making our rough guest list and are gonna visit some shore spots soon to pick a venue and all. We are bouncing around a certain date but don't want to announce it till both our families are cool with it.

"The woman came from a man's rib.  Not from his feet to be walked on, not from his head to be superior, but from the side to be equal, under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved."

FutureMrsLevine Posts : 77 Registered: 12/28/09
Posted: Jan 8, 2010 10:19 AM Go to message in response to: NightfallenRain

We are getting married June 11, 2011 also! We haven't done too much planning yet, just brainstorming some ideas on what we would like. We are on a very strict budget, so although we have a plan of what we want, it will all depend on what we can afford! Congrats to you all. :)

wedding websites

http://www.ewedding.com/sites/rachaelandteddy/

June2011Bride Posts : 3 Registered: 10/22/09
Posted: Jan 15, 2010 8:55 PM Go to message in response to: NightfallenRain

I am getting Married June 11, 2011!!!!!

How cute is this date? :)

6-11-11 <3

shaheenbride Posts : 3 Registered: 1/18/09
Posted: Jan 17, 2010 11:10 PM Go to message in response to: NightfallenRain

Wow! June 11 is a popular one. We are getting married June 26, 2011. We booked the church awhile back but I got frustrated trying to pick a reception hall. But I am back and need to get moving. I want to pick my vendors and get deposits down.

What is everyone's colors? I am doing either orange/blue or orange/green. I love Tiffany Blue, but I have it in my whole house. I love the fresh look of orange and green.

brunettebride2011 Posts : 8 Registered: 1/18/10
Posted: Jan 18, 2010 1:52 PM Go to message in response to: shaheenbride

We are getting married June 25, 2011! I just recently found out that it is the same day that my great-grandmother was married on! So it's even more special to me now. The only type of planning I have done is that I went to a bridal show and bought a planning book. My grandpa is the minister at the church I go to so we already have that set up. Just really need to figure out our budget and who is going to be helping pay. It just seems like there is sooo much to do!! When is everyone getting engagement pictures taken??

Posted: Jan 18, 2010 2:54 PM Go to message in response to: brunettebride2011

@ shaheen: I actually have the paint swatches of my wedding colors,
haha =) It is an aqua blue (like spa blue) and apricot (like a bright
seashore one) and cream (with a hint of yellow). But I am accenting my
gown with pink jewelry (necklace, bracelet and earrings), pink tiara,
and hot pink shoes and nails ... my future husband was not too keen on
pink as an accent color so I am accenting myself, lol.

@ krs:
We are looking to get engagement photos done soon. My future husband
knows friends who are acquainted with audio/video/camera equipment so
we will probably go that route.

Who else is getting engagement photos taken soon? And will anyone have them put in their local newspaper?

Posted: Jan 26, 2010 5:40 PM Go to message in response to: NightfallenRain

we are hopefully getting our engagement photos done soon! my brother is in college for photagraphy and he needs to add pictures to his portfolio, so he is going to take them for us. they will not be proffesional quality, but they will be very special to us. my mom has been begging me to get them taken so she can put an ad in the paper, so i guess i should let her! lol. what about anyone else? how much planning have you guys done? we still can not decide on a venue or anything, lol. we know what we want, but unfortunately, i have a lot of health problems and am not working. i am also a full time nursing student, so we are short on funds. haha. so, coming up with wedding ideas that we can afford will be tricky! anyone else have a small budget to work with?

http://www.mywedding.com/rachaelandteddy/blog.html

blewis1 Posts : 9 Registered: 3/11/09
Posted: Feb 1, 2010 12:14 AM Go to message in response to: NightfallenRain

I am getting married June 18, 2011! We are getting married in Mexico, and actually moving to Mexico soon...eeek! My FH is applying to med school, so planning had been hard. We just recently have pulled out our venue list and making calls to see if we can just have a ceremony with the hotels (FH is from Puerto Vallarta) so we really want to have the reception at his parents house.

I think I have decided on the colors bright pink and bright orange...have you ladies mostly stuck with the ideas you had pictured in your head? Or changed your ideas a few times?

I am having major issues with invitations...can't seem to find the right ones...

Congratulations Ladies!!

AmandaBailey Posts : 9 Registered: 1/22/10
Posted: Feb 1, 2010 8:06 AM Go to message in response to: blewis1

Im a June 2011 bride!

But i cant figure out how to change the wedding date on my web page, only on this forum profile. can someone help me?
Anyone can give up, it’s the easiest thing in the world to do. But to hold
it together when everyone else would understand if you fell apart, that’s
true strength

Posted: Feb 3, 2010 2:47 PM Go to message in response to: AmandaBailey

i have changed my mind quite a few times...mostly only because FH doesn't really have the same ideas...haha. we have been throwing ideas back and forth for a while. it's getting so stressful that i'm seriously thinking of just getting married at the court house and having our wedding after i graduate from nursing school! lol. it's a lot of fun planning a wedding, but it takes up so much time. has anyone else had a hard time agreeing with FH on what you all want? ever hear of the phrase "opposites attract", well we are exactly it! lol. i'm not so worried about it though, everything will fall into place sooner or later. right now, i'm just focusing on the idea of marrying my sweetie! :)

http://www.mywedding.com/rachaelandteddy/blog.html

Karebear852k3 Posts : 6 Registered: 10/5/09
Posted: Feb 5, 2010 2:17 PM Go to message in response to: CeeCeeBell

Me too! Happy wedding day to us! :)

RSS

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine