Need opinions on possible Wedding Dress

Online Users: 1,242 guest(s), 0 user(s). Replies: 3

Shoesiesluvr Posts : 43 Registered: 6/24/09
Need opinions on possible Wedding Dress
Posted: Jan 15, 2010 10:32 AM

Hi ladies!!!
I wanted to see if I could get everyones opinions/thoughts about a wedding dress that I am really contemplating. I really really REALLY love it. I think it would really suit our big day; were getting married in September, in Cancun, on the beach! Thank you all in advance.
Sue Wong Long Strapless Feather Gown

Daisypath Wedding tickers

MrsS2010 Posts : 336 Registered: 5/25/09
Re: Need opinions on possible Wedding Dress
Posted: Jan 15, 2010 12:21 PM Go to message in response to: Shoesiesluvr

I personally love it and think it would fit your day but what matters most is that you "really really REALLY love it" :) ... Have you tried it on already?? You might just change your mind (for better or worse!!) once you see yourself in a dress that you saw pics of. :)

MegsandJ Posts : 23 Registered: 12/14/09
Posted: Jan 15, 2010 12:26 PM Go to message in response to: MrsS2010

Have you tried it on? I know that I found a dress that I LOVED until I saw it in person, then it was really bad! And on my size 14 instead of the model size 2?? It was a disaster haha

But I do love the dress! I love how much texture it has, its origional.

Shoesiesluvr Posts : 43 Registered: 6/24/09
Posted: Jan 15, 2010 1:24 PM Go to message in response to: MegsandJ

I have not tried on this dress specifically, ive tried on similar ones by the same designer and i loved how they all fit. I think this dress might be IT, Ive always had the image of a dress with some sort of texture/feather and when we decided on a destination wedding, i just crossed that thought out of my head. I thought it would be too bulky/heavy or hott for cancun, but I just think this dress is sooo perfect. Thanks gals!

Daisypath Wedding tickers

RSS

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine