new here! how many brides to be got engaged in December?

Online Users: 1,232 guest(s), 0 user(s). Replies: 11

Deleted Posts : 23 Registered: 1/7/10
new here! how many brides to be got engaged in December?
Posted: Jan 7, 2010 11:23 PM

hi im new here me and my fiance got engaged on 12.26.09 and i notice alot of people got engaged around the same time i was just curious to know how many of you got engaged around that time..lol share your stories ladies!!

{*Nadia & Malcolm*}

ENGAGED:12.26.09

FutureMrsLevine Posts : 77 Registered: 12/28/09
Re: new here! how many brides to be got engaged in December?
Posted: Jan 7, 2010 11:48 PM Go to message in response to: Deleted

My fiance proposed on Christmas morning! It was very sweet and exciting. Congratulations on your engagement. :)

wedding websites

http://www.ewedding.com/sites/rachaelandteddy/

Posted: Jan 8, 2010 12:08 AM Go to message in response to: FutureMrsLevine

awww so sweet!! thank you and congrats to you as well!!

{*Nadia & Malcolm*}

krystalinn Posts : 11 Registered: 1/5/10
Posted: Jan 8, 2010 12:40 AM Go to message in response to: Deleted

My FH proposed to me on Christmas Eve. We were at his Grandparents' house for dinner with all of his family, and he asked me when everyone was there in the room, just before dinner.

Tay33jeanne Posts : 4 Registered: 1/2/10
Posted: Jan 8, 2010 10:03 AM Go to message in response to: Deleted

My Fiance proposed on 12/18/09. We went to see the Christmas lights at the Zoo. He proposed and because it was a black diamond i had to get to the nearest building to see it. It finally hit me and i started to crying in the reptile house. lol. It was so perfect!

Posted: Jan 8, 2010 2:19 PM Go to message in response to: Tay33jeanne

awwwww congrats to all of you!!

{*Nadia & Malcolm*}

May2011beach Posts : 21 Registered: 12/30/09
Posted: Jan 8, 2010 2:29 PM Go to message in response to: Deleted

I got engaged on Christmas Eve! My FH knows I love Christmas time and wanted to make it so unforgetable, which he did! We are beginning our May 14, 2011 wedding!

PrincessMish Posts : 4 Registered: 1/8/10
Posted: Jan 8, 2010 3:54 PM Go to message in response to: Deleted

I got engaged on my birthday, December 31! IT was the perfect day!! We were at Medieval Times and his family was there with us for what i thought was just a birthday celebration!! He did it infront of everyone during the knighting ceremony!

CandyK Posts : 33 Registered: 6/8/09
Posted: Jan 8, 2010 4:02 PM Go to message in response to: Deleted

My Sweetie Pie originally wanted to take me to dinner and propose on Christmas Eve but the weather was going to be horrible so my dad told him to do things a day early. I thought he was going to propose on Christmas Eve too so when he asked me to go to dinner a day early I thought surely it wasn't happening now.

So we get to the restaurant and he tells me just to sit on the couch for a few minutes and look over the menu. He kept going back and forth to the restroom. When he got back like the third time I was asking him was he okay. Then he was like yeah and he walked behind me to talk to the host at the front door. Then he took me by the hand and asked me if I wanted to go for a walk. I was like sure. So we step outside and start walking a little and then we spot the horse and carriage. He asked me if I still wanted to ride it because I've been talking about it for weeks and I told him yes. So we asked the guy if we could hop in and the guy was like sure. I was surprised because there was a large crowd around the carriage and I thought we'd have to wait a while but we didn't. So we're riding around downtown and then it hits me about this could be the night. I started tearing up some but we ride around a bit and it doesn't happen so I'm trying to fight back tears and trying not to get my hopes up.

Then the guy in the front tells us he can take our pictures by the giant Christmas tree. When we get out the guys taking shots of us talking and hugging and then my Steve pulls out the ring and asks me if I want to marry him. I said yes and gave him a hug. I was so happy and was surprised still. Then we rode the carriage back to the restaurant and had a mini-celebration together.

I didn't know that he planned everything out and even asked the carriage people to come out on their off night. It was so great! So we were officially engaged on December 23, 2009.

imghttp://www.whenismywedding.com/signature/0992e18f5be4c6cb.gif[/img][/url">http://www.whenismywedding.com/"imghttp://www.whenismywedding.com/signature/0992e18f5be4c6cb.gif[/img][/url] Wedding Ticker from WhenIsMyWedding.com

CandyK

Aiddie Posts : 7 Registered: 12/27/09
Posted: Jan 8, 2010 10:29 PM Go to message in response to: Deleted

I got proposed to Christmas night. He had me come downstairs and close my eyes. I complied and then he told me to open my eyes and he was on one knee with a ring box open and asked me to merry him. I was shocked. I said nothing for a few moments and then teared up and said of course!

brunettebride2011 Posts : 8 Registered: 1/18/10
Posted: Jan 18, 2010 1:22 AM Go to message in response to: Aiddie

My fiance proposed to me on Christmas eve and we were in different states! I was visiting my dad in ohio and my fiance had already planned it with him and mailed the ring and everything. we had a live chat camera so we could see each other on the tv screen and he told me to check my stocking for a surprise present from him and I checked and my rind was there! all my family was there and it was just really special and great!
-Kristin :)

SummerLilly Posts : 3 Registered: 1/21/10
Posted: Jan 21, 2010 2:11 PM Go to message in response to: Deleted

My FI proposed to me Christmas morning sitting on the floor in front of the tree. He had bought a beautiful jewelery box to put the ring in as to not quite give away the surprise.

Congrats to all!

RSS

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine