Rehursal Dinner Spots in Key West

Online Users: 0 guest(s), 0 user(s). Replies: 2

FutureMrsGillum... Posts : 23 Registered: 1/24/09
Rehursal Dinner Spots in Key West
Posted: Jan 7, 2010 5:54 PM

We are getting married in Key West in April and we are trying to find a good place for a rehursal dinner. My stepdad is allergic to shellfish so it has to have a wide selection. And since everyone is paying so much already to get down there(We live in Ohio) we don't want to have some big expensive rehursal dinner and add more financial strain on his parents. So where is a good place to go, that won't break the bank?

forlife77 Posts : 12 Registered: 2/23/09
Re: Rehursal Dinner Spots in Key West
Posted: Jan 7, 2010 6:31 PM Go to message in response to: FutureMrsGillum...

How many people do you have in your party? If its not a lot, I would suggest winging it! There are so many restaurants in Key West...

I had my Key West wedding 11/21/09 - my rehearsal dinner was at Duffys Steak and Lobster House I think it was on Simonton St - we went for a walk and browsed menus and found that one. Food was great, and reasonable. We were so happy with the decision! It had a little bit of everything.

Tasha ~ November 2009 Bride to be ~

Marrying the Man of my Dreams!

10 Years as Friends; 7 years in Madly in Love, Engaged for 2 - Its about time and we are so ready!

jackson132 Posts : 1,623 Registered: 9/13/12
Re: Rehursal Dinner Spots in Key West
Posted: Sep 16, 2012 2:05 AM Go to message in response to: FutureMrsGillum...

Maggie Sottero Wedding Dress Starting form 229.95USD
Click Here: http://www.bestbridalprices.us/designer-bridal-collections-maggie-sottero-c-420_467.html

RSS

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine