My destination wedding

Online Users: 1,312 guest(s), 0 user(s). Replies: 5

nikki215 Posts : 1 Registered: 12/23/09
My destination wedding
Posted: Dec 23, 2009 5:56 PM

I got married on December 5th 2009 in ochios rios Jamaica at the sandals resort ,Boscobel. All I can say is that everyone was wonderful. When I first got there I was getting a little cold so I picked up some meds before seeing the wedding consultant and finalizing the plans . She made sure the medicine I picked was not a kind that would make me sleepy. The wedding consultants went over everything i had planned before I arrived to make sure our day would be special. I felt like a queen I had to do nothing but point a finger to what I wanted and it was done. They took care of all the details and it felt good not to worry and stress over wedding details. On the wedding day the photographer worked wonders and I say that because my husband doesn't like to smile in pictures but he smiles a little in these because the photographer knew what to do to pull a little smile out of him. I would recommend this resort to anyone planning a destination wedding. The people that work there are courteuos and friendly and the wedding consultants critiques every wedding as if it was there own to make sure everyone is pleased.

SoontobeMrsGlover Posts : 79 Registered: 9/14/09
Re: My destination wedding
Posted: Dec 23, 2009 7:10 PM Go to message in response to: nikki215

Congratulations! I'm glad to hear that you've had such a wonderful experience with your DW. I'm having a DW too so it really helps ease some of the anxiety to hear about such a positive experience.

JerseyGirlVA Posts : 311 Registered: 9/17/09
Posted: Dec 28, 2009 10:00 AM Go to message in response to: nikki215

Nikki- who were your wedding coordinators? How did you find them?
I'm definitely interested in learning more about DWs. I love the idea of getting married somewhere different, especially if it is sunny & has great views!

Madyson31 Posts : 9 Registered: 12/23/09
Posted: Dec 30, 2009 9:13 PM Go to message in response to: JerseyGirlVA

congratulations!! Sounds wonderful!

HummingbirdHall... Posts : 10 Registered: 2/20/10
Posted: Feb 26, 2010 10:38 AM Go to message in response to: Madyson31

Congratulations!! Another wonderful Jamaican wedding :)

Jamaica: Once You Go - You Know!

Hummingbird Hall, Jamaica: http://www.hummingbirdhall.com/

Destination Wedding Jamaica

FutureSaunders Posts : 95 Registered: 9/18/08
Posted: Mar 6, 2010 12:49 PM Go to message in response to: nikki215

Congrats!! I am glad everything worked out, I am getting married in Jamaica as well but in one of the Sunset Resorts. The DW process is very simple and less stress, but as my dates draws near I am nervous about things working out the way I want them too. But I think it is mostly my nerves and anxeity about the day approaching.

Be Blessed!

RSS

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine