Buying online

Online Users: 0 guest(s), 0 user(s). Replies: 5

kCa Posts : 2 Registered: 7/28/09
Buying online
Posted: Oct 8, 2009 11:28 AM

I am sure this has been posted a million times but I didn't know if anyone had purchased their dress online and if so what site. Also what your experience was good, bad, worse. I am having a hard time finding just what I want in stores, but I have seen many available online. Thanks

BrideofFrankens... Posts : 31 Registered: 1/14/09
Re: Buying online
Posted: Oct 9, 2009 1:34 AM Go to message in response to: kCa

What kind of a site are you looking to buy from?

I had been checking out those knockoff gown sites... you know, the ones they copy from pictures of designer gowns and make them in china and sell for cheap. while i had heard a few great things about those sites, i still have desided to buy from a store. however, this thread did help a lot! http://www.brides.com/forums/fashion-focus/thread.jspa?threadID=46239&tstart=15

i found my dress online and just knew that i would love it... then through help from these ladies on the board, i was able to find it and try it on in person... and i still loved it! so trust your gut. if you KNOW that you love a particular dress, whats the harm in trying?

NoisyDuck Posts : 19 Registered: 10/17/09
Posted: Oct 17, 2009 4:46 PM Go to message in response to: kCa

I'm also think of buying a dress online too. More information is appreciated.

Entas777 Posts : 4 Registered: 11/5/09
Posted: Nov 5, 2009 1:16 PM Go to message in response to: kCa

Hi, my name is Melissa. I have both good and bad news. I ordered my bridesmaid dress from a site called Milanoo.com, and they arrived 2 sized too small and they would not take them back. Terrible customer service. However, the dresses were beautiful and in good quality.
Good news..... I ordered my dress off of ebay from someone located here in the states. It arrived perfect and in great quality. I would suggest doing research first, but you need to know there is success out there!! Good luck in finding your dress, and Congrats to you!

RachelMartino83 Posts : 3 Registered: 12/23/09
Posted: Dec 23, 2009 2:46 PM Go to message in response to: kCa

My good friend told me that she was going to buy online and I didnt really like the idea of it. I thought that buying online would be very scary with sizing and things such as damage.

LilTuffGirl Posts : 301 Registered: 11/4/08
Posted: Dec 23, 2009 3:56 PM Go to message in response to: RachelMartino83

One of the dresses I bought online I didn't like one me once I got it. So it's still for sale lol. I bought the dress I actually wore from oncewed.com and I LOVED it!!! I couldn't afford the dress I wanted new so I bought it used.

http://www.ezticker.com/ticker/1642/214/20090829/our+wedding/ticker.png

True love never lives happily ever after - true love has no ending

RSS

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine