colors???

Online Users: 0 guest(s), 0 user(s). Replies: 5

TR2010 Posts : 50 Registered: 11/15/09
colors???
Posted: Dec 18, 2009 1:45 AM

Hi ladies,

Well the colors i was thinking about are lilac and lime green or rasberry pink and mocha...
which are by the way very cute... what do u ladies think... or do u have a suggestion for me... I am also thinking of a Summery theme...

Thanks in advance..

happydefiant1 Posts : 223 Registered: 7/9/09
Re: colors???
Posted: Dec 18, 2009 4:32 PM Go to message in response to: TR2010

I think both color schemes would be pretty. Have you searche the photo galleries for inspiration? I found a ton a ton of ideas there and also on the knot

Created by Wedding Favors

NightfallenRain Posts : 120 Registered: 7/23/07
Posted: Dec 19, 2009 2:16 PM Go to message in response to: TR2010

i think the lilac and lime green would be more summery than a raspberry pink and mocha. or how about trying the raspberry pink and lime green? that would be super cute too. just make certain the lime green is not too electric or the pallette will be unbalanced ... the saturation of color should be about the same unless you are accenting. =)

"The woman came from a man's rib.  Not from his feet to be walked on, not from his head to be superior, but from the side to be equal, under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved."

MissApril Posts : 276 Registered: 1/21/09
Posted: Dec 19, 2009 2:58 PM Go to message in response to: TR2010

My first instinct is to say "I love it! Use them all!"

But to some people that might be over the top. Since I think you should use then all I'm probably not the person to turn to for advice, but I think you picked the cutest colors and you are about to have alot of fun with them.
Life happens! I'm no longer WaitingForApril2010

auntofthebride Posts : 9,354 Registered: 4/2/06
Posted: Dec 20, 2009 8:11 AM Go to message in response to: TR2010

Dear Wen,

Why stick with the usual dominant color plus one accent?

Use them all! Pick a bunch of summery colors that you like and make it look like a blooming flower garden.

darylicel Posts : 28 Registered: 11/23/09
Posted: Dec 21, 2009 11:48 AM Go to message in response to: auntofthebride

that is a great idea! bunch of flowery colors is something new. i would also like to suggest for a purple theme, i think it looks cute and perfect for summer wedding.
Wedding venue in Berkshire Country House Weddings

RSS

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine