IS ANYONE IN THE SAME SITUATION AT CHRISTMAS!?!

Online Users: 1,342 guest(s), 0 user(s). Replies: 11

InLoveWDRM Posts : 52 Registered: 12/3/09
IS ANYONE IN THE SAME SITUATION AT CHRISTMAS!?!
Posted: Dec 4, 2009 11:32 PM

I pretty much KNOW that my FH has bought my ring for me as my Christmas gift. Thing is while most people can just go and look through their closets my FH keeps everything in a SAFE, yes a SAFE. His dad and himself deer hunt so to keep the guns put up they are in a safe and i KNOW that is where he has hid my ring so I won't be able to find it. Which makes me sad! lol I want to see it and I need Christmas to hurry and get here. Another thing I need advice on.. He is really private and probably won't propose to me in front of anyone, BUT on Christmas Eve we have 2 houses to go to and then Christmas Day we have 3. SOOOOO when do you think it will get done? Do you think he will give it to me when we open gifts at his parents house? Or will he want us to open gifts alone this year? How do you guys think he will end up asking? Im so anxious and ready to show you guys the ring! its so prettyyyyy. I just wish he'd ask already ! haha.
{color:#66ccff}Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄ƷFuture Mrs. David Robert McMahan!Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ{color}
Edited by: ILoveDavidRobertMcMahan on Dec 5, 2009 10:10 PM

kelleyiskelley Posts : 11,590 Registered: 7/2/06
Re: IS ANYONE IN THE SAME SITUATION AT CHRISTMAS!?!
Posted: Dec 5, 2009 10:37 PM Go to message in response to: InLoveWDRM

Hmmm, really not sure how we are supposed to know what your fiance will do or how he will propose to you. We dont know him or you. I guess Im not really sure what your question is or if you even have one, but you sound awfully anxious and a bit frantic about this upcoming proposal. Why get all flustered about it? Hes a grown man, and Im sure he will figure out the best way to propose to you. If you sit around worrying about all the many possibilities though, you will not only drive yourself crazy, but you wont enjoy the actual moment when it happens. These things need to happen naturally, so just try to relax and let it happen when it does.

Check out the Wedding Planner Buzz and My Blog @ www.myaislerunner.com  

See our funny Wedding Wed-isode @ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OokYNI91ztU&NR=1

Subscribe to my YouTube Channel for standup comedy clips,sketches,and more @ www.youtube.com/kelleyfunnylady

Co-Founder and Proud Member of P.O.O.P - People Offended by Offended People.

"Children are just like adults, minus the crushing failure." - Stephen Colbert

RebeccaFazzio Posts : 323 Registered: 10/28/07
Posted: Dec 6, 2009 12:59 AM Go to message in response to: InLoveWDRM

How do you know if the ring is pretty if you haven't seen it?

Also, take a chill pill. Enjoy your christmas holidays. He'll ask when he is ready and when he feels it is appropriate.
Daisypath Wedding tickers

To love another person is to see the face of God.

My wedding blog

http://thenolabride.blogspot.com/

InLoveWDRM Posts : 52 Registered: 12/3/09
Posted: Dec 6, 2009 11:41 AM Go to message in response to: RebeccaFazzio

I know the girl that sold him the ring,. and we had decided on that one anyway, and then one day it was gone and they hadn't replaced that one.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ  Future Mrs. David McMahan  Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ

JerseyGirlVA Posts : 311 Registered: 9/17/09
Posted: Dec 6, 2009 5:21 PM Go to message in response to: InLoveWDRM

Just relax and stop worrying about the proposal. You will drive yourself crazy if you think that everytime you and your bf go somewhere, he is going to propose. Enjoy the festivities that come with the holiday season because the way I see it is that if you don't expect a proposal, it will come a lot sooner than you think. Happy holidays!

Beeble Posts : 306 Registered: 11/19/09
Posted: Dec 7, 2009 11:23 AM Go to message in response to: JerseyGirlVA

EEK! you sound kind of like me, but i don't know for sure that I'm getting a ring, just hopefull. (see my thread:, hopefull for a christmas proposal. lol

Just found out from my SO's mom that they have been after him to ask me to marry him. His mom and I get along fantastic, go to jazzercise once a week together and get together for tea etc. I'd be lucky to have her as a FMIL.

AllieBride Posts : 13 Registered: 6/30/06
Posted: Dec 8, 2009 9:47 AM Go to message in response to: InLoveWDRM

i agrewe with some of the others. I think you're making it so itt's not fun anymore, I know its exciting but try to relax and enjoy it!! :)

ICEStandard Posts : 34 Registered: 12/10/09
Posted: Dec 14, 2009 5:50 PM Go to message in response to: InLoveWDRM

I know how you feel and how anxious you are waiting for that moment, but it is hard to say when he will give it to you unless you both decide when you are going to ex-change gifts. You could ask him when the both of you would be exchanging gifts.

www.icestandard.org

calalily13 Posts : 25 Registered: 10/8/09
Posted: Dec 14, 2009 6:12 PM Go to message in response to: InLoveWDRM

I am in a very similar situation. my boyfriend has gotten my ring and he is hiding it from me because he knows that i am a snooper. he told me exactly where to find it and told me that he hid it in his dad's underwear drawer....im kinda hopen that he will steam clean it before he gives it to me but he has it and keeps telling me the proposal will be very soon which makes me think like christmas day or eve maybe but im not sure which drives me nuts

Mushaboo Posts : 2,165 Registered: 3/22/08
Posted: Dec 14, 2009 6:59 PM Go to message in response to: InLoveWDRM

I knew my DH bought the ring when I noticed money leaving his account in $300, $400, $1000 amounts. I didn't want to try to guess when he'd propose because it would take the fun out of it for him. So, relax. He proposed a week after Christmas.

Another word to the wise, take your boyfriend's full name off your profile and signature. They are crazies that stalk sites like this. A couple of ladies have had accounts broken into and cyber abuse because of things like your name and signature. It's not smart.

wedding ticker

10/3/09 5K for heart and stroke disease    2/21/10 half marathon for breast cancer 

RachelMartino83 Posts : 3 Registered: 12/23/09
Posted: Dec 23, 2009 2:06 PM Go to message in response to: InLoveWDRM

I would just wait and see! Its always better when its a surprise! Dont stress out too much, let it happen.

jackson132 Posts : 1,623 Registered: 9/13/12
Posted: Sep 16, 2012 3:48 PM Go to message in response to: InLoveWDRM

Maggie Sottero Wedding Dress Starting form 229.95USD
Click Here: http://www.bestbridalprices.us/designer-bridal-collections-maggie-sottero-c-420_467.html

RSS

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine