ab workout video?

Online Users: 1,309 guest(s), 0 user(s). Replies: 9

08jada08 Posts : 165 Registered: 12/30/07
ab workout video?
Posted: Jan 24, 2008 10:41 PM

Does anyone know of any good ab workout video?  I need to lose 25lbs. by June 14th.  I have already lost 7 since the first of the year and I really need to concentrate on my abs. I am already doing 30 minuets of cardio 6 days a week and some light strength training but I think a GOOD ab video would really make a big difference.
May 17th I marry my soul mate.

Hurray Posts : 115 Registered: 1/10/07
Re: ab workout video?
Posted: Jan 30, 2008 11:14 PM Go to message in response to: 08jada08

my FH found a great video on youtube.  It is called 8 minute ab workout.  It is really good.  We have been doing it for a few weeks and it really shows.   

08jada08 Posts : 165 Registered: 12/30/07
Posted: Feb 4, 2008 7:47 PM Go to message in response to: Hurray

Thank you so much Hurray, I did the video day before yesterday and I was so sore, so I know it is working.  I also like that it only takes about 10 minutes Laughing.  Thanks again!!!
May 17th I marry my soul mate.

jenifer9989 Posts : 1 Registered: 4/4/09
Posted: Apr 4, 2009 3:14 AM Go to message in response to: 08jada08

I think this site is providing information about ab workout programs. I think this site is providing information about Fitness, Nutrition and Training Forum. I think this site is to be awareness to the public about workout programs. I think this site is to be useful to whom wants to fit their body they have to follow certain daily programs. I think they have to consider this site about fitness their body. I fully recommended this site to all the people.
================
ab workout

vernongetzler Posts : 3 Registered: 11/26/09
Posted: Dec 8, 2009 4:18 AM Go to message in response to: 08jada08

i did't get the reply of my question yet..??
=====================
vernon getzler
workout routines

bethwelcowen Posts : 1 Registered: 12/9/09
Posted: Dec 9, 2009 1:57 AM Go to message in response to: 08jada08

In my experience, an "ab" workout video won't do it. You need to change your diet and exercise routine to drop that weight. Anything less and you really won't meet your goal. Sorry.

Get a personal trainer, instruct them to give you absolute hell, pay in advance.

Hope23 Posts : 13 Registered: 12/10/09
Posted: Dec 11, 2009 3:25 PM Go to message in response to: 08jada08

Ab workouts work if you want to tone up your abs, they won't intstantly push their way through flab. Cardio is how you burn fat. If the cardio routine your doing right now isn't working try pushing yourself a little bit longer and harder. If you continue with good cardio and work on toning those abs you'll have a rockin tummy in no time!

vernongetzler Posts : 3 Registered: 11/26/09
Posted: Dec 26, 2009 5:57 AM Go to message in response to: Hope23

Ab workouts transmute if you essential to speech up your abs, they won't intstantly displace their way finished flab. Cardio is how you consume fat. If the cardio number your doing manus now isn't working try actuation yourself a minuscule bit person and harder. If you keep with ample cardio and production on toning those abs you'll feature a rockin breadbasket in no abstraction!
=======================
sumit patel
Workout Routine

jumpinjack Posts : 3 Registered: 1/31/10
Posted: Feb 5, 2010 10:02 PM Go to message in response to: 08jada08

Have you tried surfing the net for downloads? I get mine from Workouts on Demand. It's very easy to follow. Downloadable too so you can use your laptop and maybe teak it and put it on your ipod.

wzq103 Posts : 1,190 Registered: 9/11/12
Posted: Sep 12, 2012 4:29 AM Go to message in response to: 08jada08

Save up to 28% off on New Trend Wedding Dress,the price is just $236.95, It's the cheapest,bug gorgeous dress.

http://www.juliebridalshop.com/sheath-sweetheart-neckline-strapless-chiffon-wedding-dress-style-marion-p-33799.html

RSS

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine