Flower question

Online Users: 1,324 guest(s), 0 user(s). Replies: 3

JayKayinlove Posts : 33 Registered: 1/22/09
Flower question
Posted: Dec 11, 2009 12:11 AM

Would it look okay to have the bridesmaids carry a single calla lilly with ribbon each rather then a bouquet?

I'm trying to include my man's favorite flower but i don't like them in bunches or in arrangements but I think they look okay like this but I'm worried it my look funny since i'll have a different bouquet with out any calla in it or that it may look cheap.. some insight on this from you ladies would be great.

agd1017 Posts : 464 Registered: 9/14/09
Re: Flower question
Posted: Dec 12, 2009 2:07 PM Go to message in response to: JayKayinlove

My first question is... are you getting married in July 2010, or did you get married in 09? Just confused.

Anyway, on to the question. I think if your BM's are going to carry a single calla lily (which would be fine), you should have one in your bouquet. Are the bouts going to be a calla lily?

Amanda and Eric
10/10/10

Amanda and Eric

JerseyGirlVA Posts : 311 Registered: 9/17/09
Posted: Dec 16, 2009 2:05 PM Go to message in response to: JayKayinlove

I agree with agd. The single callalily will look fine. As agd had mentioned, try to tie the calliliy into the wedding more than just for the BMs to carry. Use them as boutonnieres for your man & his GM or on the cake. They don't have to stand out as a centerpiece would.
I am personally a fan of the callalily. I love it's simplicity.

swichwang34 Posts : 657 Registered: 9/13/12
Posted: Sep 16, 2012 5:50 PM Go to message in response to: JayKayinlove

San Patrick Wedding Dress Starting form 229.95USD
Click Here: http://www.jenniferbridal.com/designer-bridal-collections-san-patrick-c-420_454.html

RSS

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine