Need advice on patience

Online Users: 1,296 guest(s), 0 user(s). Replies: 18

Yas10 Posts : 5 Registered: 12/8/09
Re: Need advice on patience
Posted: Dec 8, 2009 5:30 PM Go to message in response to: PharmToxGirl

Sorry you see it that way, I just did not feel like writing the same message 3 times. So, if you want to think that I am a vendor thats fine...I see a lot of girls putting names of websites or stores that they got their stuff from like Bluenile, RobbinsBrothers or tacori, and I dont believe they are vendors , I think they just want to help or share their experience, just like me.

NoseInTheGrass Posts : 31 Registered: 11/1/09
Posted: Dec 8, 2009 7:43 PM Go to message in response to: FutureMrsCarrol...

I'm in the same situation right now. He wanted to wait until he was done with school to get engaged and will be graduating in two weeks. He's told me to look for a ring and I've shown him a few. He's told me the only reason he hasn't already asked me is because he's pretty broke. really, I don't even care if he gives me a ring right away. I just wat to be able to say that we are engaged.

I know exactly how you feel about not feeling like you have the right to be excited.I feel the same way. I feel guilty looking at decorations and favors and dresses without a ring on my finger.

I just keep telling myself that its going to happen in the next few weeks and I have a HUGE bookmark of "wedding crap" that i keep adding to for later.

Good luck on waiting and I'll hang in there with you!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

turtle2 Posts : 56 Registered: 11/3/09
Posted: Dec 11, 2009 2:51 AM Go to message in response to: FutureMrsCarrol...

I have been with my bf for two years now and for the past month i've been planning all these details like flowers and the dress etc.... but we won't be engaged for another year and not married for another two. It is hard for both of us to wait but we know that it will be worth it in the end. Until then I plan on being the crazy wedding obsessed gf!

Beeble Posts : 306 Registered: 11/19/09
Posted: Dec 11, 2009 12:26 PM Go to message in response to: turtle2

I totally have pics of things saved and bookmarks or pretty wedding things, but only on my work computer! I don't wanna scare the poor boy off by starting to leave wedding mags laying around at home. lol

RSS

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine