First time with your DB/FH?

Online Users: 0 guest(s), 0 user(s). Replies: 31

AdriansWife2012 Posts : 22 Registered: 5/6/09
Re: First time with your DB/FH?
Posted: Jul 22, 2009 10:45 PM Go to message in response to: mainstdancer08

Ours was on a boat in the middle of the lake....sounds romantic...but it was a tiny boat deff not made for us! So we tried for an hour and then we decided to go back to his house :)

NessaRae615 Posts : 675 Registered: 9/23/08
Posted: Jul 22, 2009 11:18 PM Go to message in response to: AdriansWife2012

Jream~ I am not sure about DB but DH is dear hubby, I believe......

Out first time was at my Dad's house about a week after we officially started dating, after my dad had left to work....It may have been in the middle of the night, but the begging of our relationship was a compleat whirl wind and its hard to fully remember all the details....

kelleyiskelley Posts : 11,590 Registered: 7/2/06
Posted: Jul 27, 2009 1:05 PM Go to message in response to: kennysoldwife

LOL @kennys:Our first time is coming soon. I know it will be really romantic I just don't know when it will be.

Just now noticed this comment from you ... so funny.

As for DH and I, it was here in my apartment. Bedroom. After spending the entire day together, me showing him all around nyc for the first time. We were in the middle of an online/internet and phone long distance relationship, and it had been about one year of nothing but phone calls, letters, cards, and constant IMs to each other before meeting in person. He flew here to NY and stayed a week. We had sex the first night in my apartment.

So, depending on how you look at it, you could say we had sex the day we met, or you could say we had sex a year after we met. To me, I already knew it was something special and real before meeting him in person. I just knew. But Im a careful person and I took my time with it anyway.

Check out the Wedding Planner Buzz and My Blog @ www.myaislerunner.com  

See our funny Wedding Wed-isode @ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OokYNI91ztU&NR=1

Subscribe to my YouTube Channel for standup comedy clips,sketches,and more @ www.youtube.com/kelleyfunnylady

Co-Founder and Proud Member of P.O.O.P - People Offended by Offended People.

"Children are just like adults, minus the crushing failure." - Stephen Colbert

Jream Posts : 157 Registered: 7/29/08
Posted: Jul 27, 2009 6:49 PM Go to message in response to: kelleyiskelley

Kelley, that is awesome that you had an online relationship that has worked out so well! Congratulations. The internet's a great way to meet people you never would have met otherwise.

kelleyiskelley Posts : 11,590 Registered: 7/2/06
Posted: Jul 27, 2009 7:02 PM Go to message in response to: Jream

Definately. We met in a music chat room, so it wasnt a planned thing at all. And we had a long distance relationship for over FIVE years before he finally decided to move and pack up his life in Florida to be with me. Once he moved in, he proposed about 8 months later, and we have been married just under 3years now. So it took awhile. He was a slowpoke lol.

Ive also met a LOT of women from these boards in person, and they are all awesome! We have set up dinners in nyc, and I had lunch with another girl in my homestate of Massachusetts. Metso many cool people online.

BTW, DH = dear or damn husband. FH = future husband. I have no clue what DB mean. Maybe dear boyfriend? dont know.

Check out the Wedding Planner Buzz and My Blog @ www.myaislerunner.com  

See our funny Wedding Wed-isode @ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OokYNI91ztU&NR=1

Subscribe to my YouTube Channel for standup comedy clips,sketches,and more @ www.youtube.com/kelleyfunnylady

Co-Founder and Proud Member of P.O.O.P - People Offended by Offended People.

"Children are just like adults, minus the crushing failure." - Stephen Colbert

WaitingLady Posts : 25 Registered: 4/8/09
Posted: Jul 27, 2009 9:23 PM Go to message in response to: kelleyiskelley

@kelley:
Isnt it funny how people meet in the weirdest ways? My future FH was co-workers with the roommate of a friend of mine, and we met at the one party that the two mixed company. The friend of mine actually asked FH to come so he could ask him for advice about me.... that sort of back fired. It's a good thing that you played it careful with the online romance... I bet you don't regret it at all :)

Mushaboo Posts : 2,165 Registered: 3/22/08
Re: First time with your DH/FH?
Posted: Jul 28, 2009 11:59 AM Go to message in response to: WaitingLady

I had known DH for all of 2 weeks. His mom was having a Christmas party. His uncle was out of town (who lives no more than 10 houses away). His mom told us to go let the dog out to potty. We had been drinking wine all throughout the evening so we were kinda tipsy. We let the dog out, started making out, and had a great time in his uncle's guest bedroom.

When we went back to his mom's after an hour, she asked what happened and why were we gone so long, why did we look all sweaty, etc etc etc DH is always on his toes and told her that the dog got out of the yard so it took us forever to catch her. I think that's they day she started hating me. lol

wedding ticker

Wedding pics at www.mywedding.com/robertandginger

FunkyBride Posts : 17 Registered: 7/28/09
Re: First time with your DH/FH?
Posted: Jul 29, 2009 10:36 AM Go to message in response to: Mushaboo

I think that's they day she started hating me. lol

Hahahaha! I love it.
....Smells like Teen Spirit....

wedding tickers

FunkyBride Posts : 17 Registered: 7/28/09
Posted: Jul 29, 2009 10:42 AM Go to message in response to: mrspinky

Ok... Well ours was the second night we were dating... (I'm not tooo much of a sleeze... we had known eachother a couple months haha)... We had gone out to see a band and went back to his house for some Freddy movies! I asked for a pair pajamas and he pulled some out from his closet... not knowing they were fully ripped from the knee up to the waste band!! So I modeled my undies a little and it was over from there. It definately was an all night adventure. Gosh I miss those days! Not a care in the world... sex till 3 am work at 7. Wish I had that energy haha.
....Smells like Teen Spirit....

wedding tickers

JennHatesWaiting Posts : 74 Registered: 1/14/09
Posted: Aug 1, 2009 3:20 AM Go to message in response to: mrspinky

Ok....I confess... we slept together on the first date. I'm reeeeeally not that kind of girl! (honest!) I still to this day tease him about being with a "girl who screws on the first date". I already knew there was something special there and I totally seduced him and I don't feel bad about it!! Though it wasn't an all nighter, wasn't terribly romantic, and we were both pretty tipsy, it was still the best I've ever had until that point and its only gotten better since! I think theres just something about when there is that chemistry there it just doesn't matter where its at, its still amazing!

BirdLover Posts : 2,834 Registered: 3/30/06
Posted: Oct 19, 2009 2:37 AM Go to message in response to: JennHatesWaiting

I think we had been dating one week.

I was tipsy. Possibly half-asleep too. Not exactly super-romantic. Oh, and it was in his dorm room, lol.

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

PinkBear Posts : 83 Registered: 7/23/09
Posted: Oct 20, 2009 6:34 PM Go to message in response to: BirdLover

We waited until I was 18 (about 5 months after we started dating), he was almost a year older than me. It's funny being able to say we lost our "innocense" to eachother! I never thought I would be that person when I was in high school...Wow the last 6 years has gone by fast!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

PinkBear Posts : 83 Registered: 7/23/09
Posted: Oct 20, 2009 6:35 PM Go to message in response to: PinkBear

Oh, I forgot to specify it was the night of my birthday, at his dad's house. Hey, we were in high school and his dad's room was upstairs!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

coleapril87 Posts : 24 Registered: 11/11/09
Posted: Dec 3, 2009 10:32 PM Go to message in response to: PinkBear

We had been dating a month and it was in his college apartment. He was my first and well I wasn't his. He told he never had to work so hard for a girl. lol I believe him.

jjclover Posts : 10 Registered: 12/6/09
Posted: Dec 7, 2009 9:13 PM Go to message in response to: mrspinky

Ours was in a hotel at valentines day. Kind of cliche, but it was nice.

Carol

http://www.artdecoengagementringsandmore.com

RSS

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine