OK LADIES! HELP ME PICK!

Online Users: 1,300 guest(s), 0 user(s). Replies: 19

BrighterThanSun... Posts : 853 Registered: 10/17/08
Re: OK LADIES! HELP ME PICK!
Posted: Nov 10, 2009 2:17 PM Go to message in response to: MrsS2010

My vote has to go with dress #1

That second photo of the close up of your torso shows how flattering it is for you. It looks like a close up of a model's torso. Your back also looks super elegant and toned in the first dress. And I think it's exactly how you described what you were looking for--it is simple but special.

The second dress I think there is too much going on. in the back and on the torso. It doesn't look like the designer was focused while designing that dress and just started putting a bunch of different elements of design into the same dress.

TiaLynnCummings... Posts : 5 Registered: 2/1/09
Posted: Dec 1, 2009 2:26 PM Go to message in response to: MrsS2010

I think that both dresses are beautiful! Maybe a way to go is find a dress within your budget that has a combination of both dresses.. Especially if dress #2 is over your budget and you have to make ulterations to it, to get the look you Really Want! Trust me, I've found my dress and it is within my budget, but it also is simply perfect the way it is! It is truely "My Dream Dress"... I found mine, I know you can find yours!! Congratulations and Good Luck!!
Okay Ladies it's 500 days and counting....  I can't wait to be Mrs. G. P. Cummings, Jr.!!

Shoesiesluvr Posts : 43 Registered: 6/24/09
Posted: Dec 2, 2009 12:20 PM Go to message in response to: MrsS2010

I love dress number one!!! Its soo modern and beautiful. Im not that big of a fan of the pick up skirt so definitely number one

Daisypath Wedding tickers

kenandbarbie Posts : 1 Registered: 12/9/09
Posted: Dec 9, 2009 6:27 PM Go to message in response to: MrsS2010

HI, I really like number one on you, number too seems a little too busy and your waist gets lost in all the material, but in number one, your shoulders looks great and your waist and hips marvelous it gives you a better silluethe than the second dress, just my two cents..............

Kimberly212 Posts : 972 Registered: 9/12/12
Posted: Sep 24, 2012 6:29 PM Go to message in response to: MrsS2010

A-line Orange Sweetheart Open Back Mini Prom Dress With Sequins
Save up to 38% off on New Trend Wedding Dress,the price is just $99.95, It's the cheapest,bug gorgeous dress.

http://www.juliebridalshop.com/aline-orange-sweetheart-open-back-mini-prom-dress-with-sequins-p-32107.html

RSS

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine