Fall Centerpieces

Online Users: 0 guest(s), 0 user(s). Replies: 4

Mandi1983 Posts : 13 Registered: 10/12/09
Fall Centerpieces
Posted: Nov 9, 2009 4:00 PM

I am getting married September-2010. Trying to cut back as much as I can on the budget, as we are already up to $15k...

I am considering using Faux Flowers and creating my own centerpieces. I thought I would have tons of ideas, but now I am lost. I have purchased many fall colored flowers at Michael's, since they have been on clearance. So I have almost all of them that I think I will need, now I just need to figure out what I am doing with them.

Does anyone have any unique ideas, or even some traditional ones that I could put a little twist on to make it my own? Any help would be appreciated!!

mdarcy Posts : 107 Registered: 2/8/08
Re: Fall Centerpieces
Posted: Nov 10, 2009 12:12 AM Go to message in response to: Mandi1983

We had centerpieces with lots of crab apples, roses and a few candles. If you like the idea, I can send you some pictures when I'll have them.

WinterWonderlan... Posts : 658 Registered: 8/23/08
Posted: Nov 10, 2009 7:48 AM Go to message in response to: Mandi1983

I just had a fall wedding. We used real flowers, but I'm sure you could do this with fake flowers as well. We had the florist use real pumpkins (fake ones could be used too) and clean all the gunk out of them, then she put flowers in them. The pumpkin was so colorful on its own that it didn't require as much flowers. The guest loved them, a lot of people asked if they could take one home! Let me know if you are interested in seeing and I'll try to post a pic.

Another idea for fall weddings that you could do yourself is to take a pumpkin and carve your monogram in it. Or if you are really crafty you could carve the dancing bride and groom in it.

Mandi1983 Posts : 13 Registered: 10/12/09
Posted: Nov 10, 2009 1:33 PM Go to message in response to: WinterWonderlan...

Congrats on your wedding!!

The pumpkin idea sounds really cute. I would love to see some pics!

WinterWonderlan... Posts : 658 Registered: 8/23/08
Posted: Nov 10, 2009 7:19 PM Go to message in response to: Mandi1983

Here is the pic on my MIL's coffee table

RSS

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine