Wedding for Two? Dress?

Online Users: 0 guest(s), 0 user(s). Replies: 4

MercyV Posts : 1 Registered: 11/3/09
Wedding for Two? Dress?
Posted: Nov 3, 2009 11:28 AM

Hello beautiful Brides!!

My Fiance and I are leaving to Paris for a religious ceremony for two and a wonderful adventurous honeymoon around the UK. WE both cling to each other we are each others best friends so we feel this way we will get the most out our day (or week and a half) then later come home to a nice welcome home party to share our pictures and stories as the reception. What should I wear as a wedding dress, i definitley want the french couture look but is it weird to go all out on a dress if its just us two? should I find a classy short trendy dress? Or a silk sleek dress? Or an all-out glamour dress? Im planning to hire a photographer to have a great wedding album and I want to look like a bride but Im not sure which style would best fit the occassion.

Nous Nous Marion!!

(We're getting married!)

beatricedg Posts : 2 Registered: 10/29/09
Re: Wedding for Two? Dress?
Posted: Nov 3, 2009 3:13 PM Go to message in response to: MercyV

Hi!
I think the best dress will be the one that you'll fall in love ! short, long or glamour... The main thing is that you feel beautiful as a bride, even if you are only 2.

If you look for a photographer, maybe I can inform you I'm a french photographer (wpja)

Beatrice de Guigne, WPJA Photojournalist, France

auntofthebride Posts : 9,354 Registered: 4/2/06
Posted: Nov 3, 2009 5:13 PM Go to message in response to: MercyV

Dear Mercy,

If it's just you and your husband at the ceremony, then what's the diff what dress you wear? Get something that suits yourself. Who cares what other people think?

JerseyGirlVA Posts : 311 Registered: 9/17/09
Posted: Nov 8, 2009 8:04 PM Go to message in response to: MercyV

I suggest selecting whichever dress that you feel most comfortable in. Do you have a vision of what you pictured yourself wearing on your wedding day? Ball gowns, body hugging dresses, knee length dresses, etc.?

swichwang34 Posts : 657 Registered: 9/13/12
Posted: Sep 15, 2012 8:22 PM Go to message in response to: MercyV

San Patrick Wedding Dress Starting form 229.95USD
Click Here: http://www.bestbridalprices.us/designer-bridal-collections-san-patrick-c-420_454.html

RSS

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine