Maggie Sottero Faye and Vogue

Online Users: 0 guest(s), 0 user(s). Replies: 6

JennHatesWaiting Posts : 74 Registered: 1/14/09
Maggie Sottero Faye and Vogue
Posted: Feb 10, 2009 8:39 PM

So I have yet to go and actually try on dresses but I have been looking online just to get some ideas. I definitely love Maggie Sottero. So I am love with the Vogue/Vogue Royale dresses but then I saw the Faye and it looks identical to the Vogues. Anyone know what the difference is? Thanks!

SoonToBeMrsDodge Posts : 70 Registered: 2/7/09
Re: Maggie Sottero Faye and Vogue
Posted: Feb 10, 2009 8:53 PM Go to message in response to: JennHatesWaiting

They do look very similar. The vogue and vogue royal are only different by the length of the train. The Faye is essentially the same as the Vogue except there's a slight variation in the materials used (Faye uses sequins in the details and chiffon for the sweetheart neckline, while Vogue uses bugle beads for the detail and tulle for the sweetheart neckline and there's a brooch in the middle). I love the back how it laces up. Very pretty!

They're all beautiful dresses if you ask me! lol. You should try them on! And also think about trying on things you never envisioned wearing because you never know, you might fall in love with something you may have normally over-looked while you're searching for a specific type of dress.

TNKO Posts : 1 Registered: 8/29/08
Posted: Feb 17, 2009 2:11 PM Go to message in response to: JennHatesWaiting

Ok. I searched high and low for the perfect dress. Then I came across the entire Maggie line and fell in love! I actually tried on the Vogue Royale and adored it, but I didn't want a long train. That is the major difference so I'm told. I ordered the Faye which is about $300-500 cheaper than the Vogue and the Vogue Royale. Faye has no broach on the bust and the others do. Faye has chiffon on the bust and the others have tulle. I have yet to see my Faye dress.....but I will post when I do!
Hope this helps!

JennHatesWaiting Posts : 74 Registered: 1/14/09
Posted: Feb 17, 2009 6:44 PM Go to message in response to: TNKO

Thanks Dodge and TNKO!
TNKO, I can't wait to see your dress! You have to post pics!! Congrats on getting your dress! Its one of my favorites for sure!
Im so weird, I want the brooch, but I dont like the tulle, I want chiffon! Oh well, I haven't even tried them on yet. They may look horrible on me!

silverbuggy Posts : 1 Registered: 10/20/09
Posted: Oct 20, 2009 2:47 AM Go to message in response to: TNKO

Hello, pictures of the Faye dress would be much appreciated!! :)

SizzlinMackley Posts : 2 Registered: 9/4/09
Posted: Oct 20, 2009 10:06 PM Go to message in response to: TNKO

I was in love with the Vogue Royale... until I realized the Vogue existed and it was $300 cheaper! This dress is just amazing... I love the detail... and the neckline. I love how the back laces up too.

Kimberly212 Posts : 972 Registered: 9/12/12
Posted: Sep 24, 2012 8:56 PM Go to message in response to: JennHatesWaiting

A-Line Scoop NEckline Off-Shoulder Straps with Ruffles Floor Length Zipper Chiffon prom Dress
Save up to 42% off on New Trend Wedding Dress,the price is just $188.95, It's the cheapest,bug gorgeous dress.

http://www.juliebridalshop.com/aline-scoop-neckline-offshoulder-straps-with-ruffles-floor-length-zipper-chiffon-prom-dress-p-32016.html

RSS

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine