HELP! have you seen THIS dress??

Online Users: 0 guest(s), 0 user(s). Replies: 8

nicwhite Posts : 2 Registered: 12/19/07
HELP! have you seen THIS dress??
Posted: Oct 20, 2009 2:32 PM

HELP!! Im a Matron of Honor trying to help my bride find her DREAM dress! She has carried this picture in her purse for almost 2 years now but doesnt know how she found it. Any ideas who the designer is? I have searched thousands of websites with no luck your help is GREATLY appreciated!

CatStandish Posts : 2,766 Registered: 6/20/08
Re: HELP! have you seen THIS dress??
Posted: Oct 20, 2009 6:32 PM Go to message in response to: nicwhite

I was not able to find IT, but it is a Mon Cheri.

http://www.moncheribridals.com/CollectionProductDetail.aspx?cname=Bridals&did=0&pid=502630&year=2008&season=Fall&best=True&

I say this because the style is similar and the location is looking idential. It's possible that this gown has been discontinued, but she might find other ones she really likes by looking through the Mon Cheri website.

Misty

Jan10Jenny Posts : 8 Registered: 12/3/08
Posted: Oct 20, 2009 7:58 PM Go to message in response to: CatStandish

I agree with Misty. This is 100% a Mon Cheri dress. I doen't look like this one is available anymore.... but, I would contact them directly and attach the picture of the dress. See if they can modify a more recent style, or if there is a way to get this dress now. Never hurt to ask, and at least then you'll know for sure.

Here's the link directly to the Contact page of thier website:

http://www.moncheribridals.com/CollectionContactUs.aspx?cname=Bridals

nicwhite Posts : 2 Registered: 12/19/07
Posted: Oct 23, 2009 11:23 AM Go to message in response to: Jan10Jenny

Oh thank you thank you thank you SOOOO much!!! You are my lifesavers!!! It means so much to me that you took the time to help! I emailed them today, hopefully Ill get good news!
thank you again!
~Nicole

Renee86 Posts : 159 Registered: 5/30/08
Posted: Oct 23, 2009 3:48 PM Go to message in response to: nicwhite

I hope they are able to get it for you! If not, maybe someone has one they are selling. You can check websites like preownedweddingdresses.com for that. Let us know if they could help you!

Daisypath Wedding Ticker

http://reneenphillip.weebly.com

Grimmy Posts : 3 Registered: 10/25/09
Posted: Oct 25, 2009 3:12 PM Go to message in response to: nicwhite

Actually, I've seen this dress. But it was a store in california. But if you cant find it in any local stores. you can always take that picture to a local seemstress and have your dress custom made to fit you... You can also get super close to the dress of your choice by having it custom made... And having custom made is more cost effective then buying it from a big designer

Soon2BAPrice Posts : 50 Registered: 4/7/09
Posted: Oct 25, 2009 9:52 PM Go to message in response to: nicwhite

you know, you might still be able to call stores that carry her line...some bridal shops still carry older dresses...mine is from 2003, but somehow, the store STILL had it, tucked behind a crap ton of ballgowns, and quince dresses...we only found it, because all we could see, was a hanger and tank top straps! she didn't even realize it was still in the store! and for being in her store that long, the only problem with it, is a tiny blue pen mark...which easily came out when i had it looked at by a seamstress...idk what she did, but it came of in about 3 minutes of rub time!

good luck!!!

***I"m Gonna Be A Price!!***

March 20, 2010...God Willing!...

Pricex4, Plus 1 More!!!

Kimberly212 Posts : 972 Registered: 9/12/12
Posted: Sep 24, 2012 8:58 PM Go to message in response to: nicwhite

A-Line Sweetheart Neckline One-Shoulder Strap with Ruffles and Split on teh Skirt Floor Length Zipper Chiffon prom dress
Save up to 24% off on New Trend Wedding Dress,the price is just $129.95, It's the cheapest,bug gorgeous dress.

http://www.juliebridalshop.com/aline-sweetheart-neckline-oneshoulder-strap-with-ruffles-and-split-on-teh-skirt-floor-length-zipper-chiffon-prom-dress-p-31970.html

tansi Posts : 57 Registered: 7/6/12
Posted: Sep 24, 2012 9:57 PM Go to message in response to: nicwhite

I sea it on www.parisisi.com.it is nice.
The exquisite and rich details on the wedding dresses present a dreamy magic for the bride. Much wedding dresses custom.The bride’s wonderful elegant gesture is fully expressed in this complicated the tassels texture, just like the princess in the castle of last century, showing infinite charm.I like the custom wedding dresses.

RSS

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine