Anyone tried the K-Y Yours and Mine Couples Lubricants?

Online Users: 0 guest(s), 0 user(s). Replies: 2

newsjunkie Posts : 3,417 Registered: 3/30/06
Anyone tried the K-Y Yours and Mine Couples Lubricants?
Posted: Oct 1, 2009 12:42 AM

I posted this in the Sex and Relationships forum but I figured I would increase my chances of someone who has used this stuff seeing it if I posted it here, too. So, if you read my other post and didn't have anything to offer just ignore it! :)

DH's birthday is this Saturday and I wanted to get us something different and fun to try in the bedroom but the box is so vague I can't figure out what it actually does! Here is the exact quote:

"His excites. Hers delights. Together they ignite. One + One = Everything. It takes two. To make chemistry. To make magic. To make love. That's why it takes two lubricants to let your lovemaking add up to a totally new experience. You do the math: An invigorating sensation for him. A thrilling sensation for her. Put the two together and suddenly, everything's just right. Better than just right. Completely new and unexpected. More exciting. More satisfying. More everything."

Huh??? So, if anyone has given this a try please let me know what it is so I know if it is something we might like. I am mostly afraid that it will generate heat or something; I used that kind of lube before and did NOT did it!

And since I am here... if anyone has had experience with the K-Y Intense Arousal Gel for Her and feels like sharing I would most appreciate it! :)

Thanx, Ladies! :)

JosesGirl Posts : 582 Registered: 3/28/06
Re: Anyone tried the K-Y Yours and Mine Couples Lubricants?
Posted: Oct 1, 2009 1:28 PM Go to message in response to: newsjunkie

Eh...tried it, it's ok. Nothing like the commercials hype it up to be. IMO, not worth the $20 they charge for it.

MrsMcDAtLast Posts : 860 Registered: 1/1/07
Re: Anyone tried the K-Y Yours and Mine Couples Lubricants?
Posted: Oct 1, 2009 2:01 PM Go to message in response to: newsjunkie

I agree with Josesgirl; wasn't worth the expense. The lube "for him" was just a plain old unscented lube (which is fine, but not worth the price we paid), and the lube "for her" was peppermint scented and when applied "down there" felt just like you'd think something minty would feel: cold. Feeling cold down there isn't much of a turn-on for me personally, and so it ended up kind of taking away from my mood. :(

By the way, it's nice to see you on boards, newsjunkie. Haven't seen you around in some time, but I'm not too much of a regular myself anymore, hehe. :)

RSS

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine