Bridesmaid Gift bags

Online Users: 0 guest(s), 0 user(s). Replies: 4

Jones2010 Posts : 12 Registered: 8/10/09
Bridesmaid Gift bags
Posted: Sep 3, 2009 11:30 AM

I want to give my bridal party something special!
I thought about doing gift bags!

Gift bag ( a personalized tote bag)

Wedding Day Jewelry
A photo album with pics of events such as the bridal shower, with room for wedding photos
Key chain
A personalized thank you card

Any other ideas??

OCT 16 2010
Kiss

Tags Posts : 1 Registered: 9/3/09
Re: Bridesmaid Gift bags
Posted: Sep 3, 2009 2:01 PM Go to message in response to: Jones2010

Have you thought about having personalized tags made? The Original Greeting Tag Company (www.originalgreetingtags.com) can print any image and/or message on a tag that you can hang over the handles of your tote bags or you can make up mylar loot or table favor bags with the tags slipped over the top of the bag itself. It is very easy to assemble and cost effective!

TheCalyx Posts : 9 Registered: 9/3/09
Posted: Sep 3, 2009 3:58 PM Go to message in response to: Jones2010

If I were a bridesmaid I would be thrilled to receive a practical gift, rather than a gift all the other bridesmaids will get. My tastes are usually different from everyone else's so I would be thrilled to receive either a gift certificate to my favorite store or something picked out especially for me. Getting something personal (not personalized) and most of all useful, would tell me that you appreciate my friendship and took extra time to choose something just for me.

The Calyx

How to Wear that Wedding Bling:  http://pinkcalyx.wordpress.com/jewelry-how-to-wear-it/

KateRD Posts : 1 Registered: 9/6/09
Posted: Sep 6, 2009 2:29 PM Go to message in response to: Jones2010

A friend of mine is using these for her wedding party gifts in October - they even gave her a free one for herself:

www.ashtreeorganics.com

I think practical wedding gifts are catching on! These are eco grocery bags - great idea for a 'green wedding', but so cute you could use them as a purse or just a tote for work. All in all I think bags are a great idea! I've gotton a cheap silver box for earings in the past and a cheap picture frame - something I'll like adn use is much better - a girl can never have too many purses or bags!

kad2010 Posts : 8 Registered: 2/18/08
Posted: Sep 28, 2009 9:32 AM Go to message in response to: Jones2010

visit www.kreationsbykday.etsy.com for unique wedding items

RSS

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine