Just Married!!! Officially Mrs. Dodge

Online Users: 1,343 guest(s), 0 user(s). Replies: 9

SoonToBeMrsDodge Posts : 70 Registered: 2/7/09
Just Married!!! Officially Mrs. Dodge
Posted: Sep 27, 2009 11:34 AM

Hey all!

I just got married in August. I used to post on the forums all the time, but my time got very limited in the few months up to the day of the wedding. Man, that was such a stressful time! It turns out my sister wasn't a bridesmaid afterall. That was ok, but she also didn't come to my bridal shower and her family and her left during our first dance, even before dinner...that was a disappointment, but everything else that day was practically perfect! My mother-in-law chose to not tell me the cake lady had forgot what day my event was and the cake was delivered while we were taking pictures so that was good she didn't tell me lol. Looking back it all went by in a blur and the hours really did fly by. I have a slideshow of pictures from my photographer you can check out. They turned out so great! I haven't been able to order any yet because she's not finished editing them, but she said these were the ones she wanted to showcase. Hope you like them as much as I do!

http://www.rachelsmithphoto.com/Dodge/

wedding websites

"Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.

Love never fails." - 1 Corinthians 13:4-8

brownegirl Posts : 523 Registered: 10/14/08
Re: Just Married!!! Officially Mrs. Dodge
Posted: Sep 27, 2009 1:59 PM Go to message in response to: SoonToBeMrsDodge

Congrats on your marriage, Mrs. Dodge! Your pictures are beautiful. I'm sorry about your sister but like you said everything was beautiful. Hope you enjoy married life as much as you look like you enjoyed the wedding. :)

That which does not kill us, only makes us stronger. Innocent

Proud Member of P.O.O.P - People Offended by Offended People

MrsS2010 Posts : 336 Registered: 5/25/09
Posted: Sep 27, 2009 3:08 PM Go to message in response to: SoonToBeMrsDodge

Mrs. Dodge!!! You had a beauuuutiful wedding nothing else should matter - you looked so happy! Defenitely had the bridal glow hehe. Your wedding looks so much like what Im planning for mine :)

Posted: Sep 27, 2009 3:35 PM Go to message in response to: MrsS2010

Thank you ladies! So far, married life is treating me very well brownegirl, thank you! :) MrsS2010, I hope your wedding is just as perfect as mine was to me! What aspects are you aiming for that are the same? I'm curious! lol.

I'm pretty much over my sister's drama and it really didn't ruin my day in the least. I was the happiest girl alive that day!!! :) My cheeks hurt from smiling so much haha! The biggest success for it being an outdoor ceremony with pictures afterwards was the weather being absolutely PERFECT...August in Maryland is usually hot and humid, but it was low to mid 70's with a very light cool breeze and only 30% humidity...crazy.

His grandma said "Oh yeah, I put in an order for good weather a loooong time ago so I knew it was going to be perfect. It had to be!" Everyone was comfortable and that made me very happy. And I think everyone had a good time at the reception too. I loved how everything turned out. I can't wait to see the video and order pictures!!! :)

Thanks again for the sweet compliments! :)

wedding websites

"Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.

LadyE2010 Posts : 83 Registered: 10/30/07
Posted: Sep 27, 2009 10:13 PM Go to message in response to: SoonToBeMrsDodge

I absolutley love your dress and veil! Can I ask you where you got your veil from and what length it is? My dress is very similar to yours, and I've been trying to find a veil to compliment it!

JJsWifey08 Posts : 272 Registered: 12/5/08
Posted: Sep 28, 2009 5:52 AM Go to message in response to: SoonToBeMrsDodge

I loved your pictures and your dress!! Everything looked great!! TFS
wedding countdownDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
http://www.mywedding.com/thejosephs

Plunger Of the Offended in P.O.O.P~"People Offended by Offended People"

Posted: Sep 28, 2009 7:32 AM Go to message in response to: LadyE2010

LadyE2010 - Thank you! I actually started with a different dress that was similar, but this one tugged at my heart strings and I'm sooo glad I went with it. I got my veil from David's Bridal. It's ivory to match my dress and it's cathderal length. I hated all the veils with embellishments on them and I wanted something simple, but still pretty (the shorter ones were ok, but I knew this one was perfect the second I saw it).

Thank you JJ'sWifey08!!

wedding websites

paralegal05 Posts : 116 Registered: 3/19/09
Posted: Sep 28, 2009 10:02 AM Go to message in response to: SoonToBeMrsDodge

Beautiful pictures! It looks like you had the perfect day! Thank you for sharing!

FrancieElaine Posts : 654 Registered: 6/26/09
Posted: Sep 28, 2009 12:21 PM Go to message in response to: SoonToBeMrsDodge

You could not have been more beautiful! You look like a Hollywood Starlet! I am so happy for you!

Francie Elaine, The Bride Whisperer

www.bride-whisperer.com

http://twitter.com/BrideWhispering

http://bridewhisperer.blogspot.com  

luvathena Posts : 929 Registered: 12/10/07
Posted: Sep 28, 2009 7:14 PM Go to message in response to: SoonToBeMrsDodge

Congratulations!!! You looked so gorgeous! And I loved the wedding location. There are some really wonderful pictures-esepcially liked one with you two kissin gwith clouds making a kind of pattern over you. Looked awesome!

RSS

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine