Groom and Groomsmen

Online Users: 0 guest(s), 0 user(s). Replies: 2

Stangirl1999 Posts : 12 Registered: 8/9/07
Groom and Groomsmen
Posted: Sep 24, 2009 9:26 PM

We are having an outdoor wedding next April. It will be in a barn so we are having a country/western theme. We are not going to crazy with it like cowboy hats and snake skin boots or anything like that. But I was thinking of having the groomsmen and my groom to wear a nice pair of jeans and maybe a western style dress shirt. with a vest?? Maybe just have the groom wear a western cut tux jacket with the jeans. Has anyone does this or has any pictures of groomsmen like this or even just groomsmen/groom in jeans?? Thanks!!!

Also looking for bridesmaid dress ideas (maybe just summer dresses) for a some what country theme. Also my colors are chocolate and light pink.

Edited by: Stangirl1999 on Sep 24, 2009 9:26 PM

happydefiant1 Posts : 223 Registered: 7/9/09
Re: Groom and Groomsmen
Posted: Sep 25, 2009 11:01 AM Go to message in response to: Stangirl1999

My cousing in law did this for her wedding and it was very nice. The guys wore black wranglers and tuxes with tails. At the reception, they removed their jackets and just wore the vests. Here are some ideas.

3000cwrental.gif (111658 bytes)

The day is over....
Style 807: Lone Star Tuxedo
Not all who wander are lost

myra Posts : 5,550 Registered: 3/28/06
Re: Groom and Groomsmen
Posted: Sep 25, 2009 12:45 PM Go to message in response to: Stangirl1999

I love the tux jackets with jeans idea. I actually saw this at a party in Beverly Hills (of all places!) It was the launch of a jeans company, and all of the men were dressed this way. Very cool.
myra at www.classysassyweddings.com

RSS

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine