Monalisa Royale To much cleavage!

Online Users: 0 guest(s), 0 user(s). Replies: 9

EMK Posts : 2 Registered: 3/24/09
Monalisa Royale To much cleavage!
Posted: Sep 13, 2009 9:13 AM

Hi everyone,

So i guess a warning/help me with ideas please!!!! The monalisa royale i tried on was a size to big. Therefore i didn't get to see what the top looked like. The lady at the store said that they alter the top so that it sits flush against my boobs pretty much. Well my dress came in, obviously in my size. It IS MAJOR BOOB CITY. The dress pushes my boobs up tremendously and i have WICKED cleavage. I am so upset. The woman is telling me now that they don't alter the top. That this fits me perfect and everyone has the same boob issue. I don't think most people are busting out of their dress? Ya i think not. This isn't a little boob. This is all you see is that my boobs are comming out of the dress and i have cleavage from the start of the sweetheart all the way up and the dress pushes inward. So anyways i am going to have the lady add a panel that goes inbetween the sweetheart neckline and pretty much makes the dress go straight across up top.

So warning to those who are bustier and any suggestions from maybe someone who is and was able to avoid showing everyone at their wedding everything they own? :) (PS. i am a smaller DD).

yikes,

Bride in MA

zoe1983 Posts : 115 Registered: 4/8/09
Re: Monalisa Royale To much cleavage!
Posted: Sep 13, 2009 5:31 PM Go to message in response to: EMK

that is exactly what i am worried about on my dress. The bigger size fits my boobs but is too big everywhere else. I feel your pain!!!! Not sure how to solve the problem though....

BeckiSou22 Posts : 65 Registered: 3/27/09
Posted: Sep 15, 2009 7:33 AM Go to message in response to: EMK

OMG I had the same issue, except my monalisa royale fit PERFECTLY when I got it, 3 months lates when I took it home from the bridal shop however, I gained weight and went from a C to a DD...so you can imagine what happened then...My seamstress was AMAZING..she said most people just try to tighten the top to pull it in more, but because of the shape of the dress that doesnt really work, so she took the dress in at the very top, just the top inch or so, and that pulled the top up over my boobs and it was amazing...she said she took in a bout 5 inches, I couldnt beleive it! But it worked and it was amazing, I obviously still had cleavage, but I wasnt falling out, they were in there!! here are pics of before and after..... you can't tell how much I was falling out but from the side you could see like half of my boob...it was lovely lol

EMK Posts : 2 Registered: 3/24/09
Posted: Sep 16, 2009 7:55 PM Go to message in response to: BeckiSou22

I'm Jealous! I want my boobs to look like that too! LOL :). Mine are busting out everywhere. However it seems like if i can lose 5-10 pounds and have the dress be a bit big they may be able to take the top in over my boobs? I wish the acutal sweatheart neckline came in cup sizes!!!!

I'm so stressed. I am now seriously looking at change out dresses because i am just so worried about it.

MissAyla Posts : 27 Registered: 5/16/09
Posted: Sep 21, 2009 12:24 AM Go to message in response to: EMK

Bride With Big Boobs

Are you sure this isn't what you want to look like on your wedding day?

Haha!

wedding website

ToyToy09 Posts : 224 Registered: 6/3/09
Posted: Sep 21, 2009 8:10 AM Go to message in response to: MissAyla

P-U! Thats just right nasty...cover that mess up girl!

Posted: Sep 22, 2009 4:14 PM Go to message in response to: EMK

Good Luck!! i was freaking out too, I know exactly how you feel, but thats a good question, is it too tight and theyre busting out, or is it like mine and just kinda laying on top of them not really covering them and theyre out there for all to see..? lol i had to wear mine higher and then they took it in and it just made the dress sit better at the top, instead of my boobs popping out the top of the dress curved in over them....and i forgot to add.....since she did take it in at the top, the lace up back was open wider then it should of been, she had to make me a new panel for the back, but that wasnt a big deal, the back still looked amazing, heres a pic of the back... sry its a lil blurry i tried stretching it so you could see the lacing part

Edited by: BeckiSou22 on Sep 22, 2009 4:16 PM

Posted: Sep 22, 2009 4:15 PM Go to message in response to: MissAyla

and btw...wwooooowwww where did you find that pic?! I can't beleive anyone would ever go out in public like that?!

AngeArmani Posts : 56 Registered: 3/29/09
Posted: Sep 22, 2009 8:15 PM Go to message in response to: MissAyla

oh dear me, I think that comes with it's own veil, where the groom will eventually lift and give a big kiss.

All the best,
Angela Armani
My very own personal blog! It's all about cake toppers! weird huh?

http://ultimateweddingtopperguide.blogspot.com/

Please do! I'm interested in your thoughts!
Laughing

Catherine88 Posts : 170 Registered: 7/26/12
Posted: Sep 22, 2012 1:59 AM Go to message in response to: EMK

Yes it is really good news for us!Thanks for sharing.

RSS

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine