COLORS

Online Users: 1,349 guest(s), 0 user(s). Replies: 10

crazylatina Posts : 1 Registered: 12/28/08
COLORS
Posted: Jan 7, 2009 4:59 PM

Hello everyone....well i need some opinions from you guys... im getting married in December 18th 2010, and im debating with the colors that im choosing....for my dress im thinking ivory,bridesmaids burgandy or red..do u think that it would look right if we add gold and silver as well...please HELP!! im going nuts!! thank you

thank u for all the great responses, u guys made me feel much better about the colors..is so stressing to plan everything...but ty

Edited by: crazylatina on Jan 12, 2009 11:39 AM

Miyuhime Posts : 40 Registered: 10/12/08
Re: COLORS
Posted: Jan 7, 2009 5:29 PM Go to message in response to: crazylatina

I think burgandy and silver are great together! I wanted burgundy, but the FH wanted blue LOL I figure if my car and my phone are already burgudy then I GUESS we can let see something different. ;)

Jade1107 Posts : 205 Registered: 9/1/07
Posted: Jan 7, 2009 9:27 PM Go to message in response to: Miyuhime

I think ivory and burgundy with gold accents would be beautiful! Just think of all the wonderful things you could include! Gold candles, overlays, napkins, gold writing on stationary... even gold tree ornaments if that's something you'd like.

Inchargeof Posts : 5 Registered: 10/8/07
Posted: Jan 8, 2009 1:54 PM Go to message in response to: crazylatina

I think the Ivory, burgundy and gold would be very classy. All the options with that color combination are endless.

RachelOS Posts : 70 Registered: 9/27/08
Posted: Jan 9, 2009 12:24 AM Go to message in response to: crazylatina

I think that ivory, burgundy, and gold would look beautiful and very classy, yet still very festive (it is December after all). I think that white, red, and silver would be okay together but would be much harsher to look at and could easily resemble Christmas wrapping paper.

MB85 Posts : 38 Registered: 11/7/08
Posted: Jan 12, 2009 4:26 PM Go to message in response to: crazylatina

I recommend you to use, White silver and burgundy, also in the bouquets you can combine mini calla lilies with roses. Vase,Bouquet,Color Image,Vertical,Photography,centerpiece,Flower,Rose,Red,Outdoors,Sunlight,Tablecloth
I will look really nice.
"Love is composed of a single soul inhabiting two bodies."

jessnmark Posts : 2 Registered: 7/13/09
Posted: Jul 15, 2009 2:52 AM Go to message in response to: crazylatina

I just have to share that your post is literally what I'm thinking. Our date is December 19th, 2010, and I'm leaning towards cranberry, gold and ivory. So, I would have to say, you're spot on!

ladybug104 Posts : 10 Registered: 8/11/09
Posted: Aug 11, 2009 5:48 PM Go to message in response to: crazylatina

i love the idea of red dresses with silver OR burgundy with gold. i think red and silver might be more winter-ish. i've been obsessing about these wedding cakes to try to get ideas for my wedding. have fun!

JayKayinlove Posts : 33 Registered: 1/22/09
Posted: Sep 20, 2009 11:19 AM Go to message in response to: crazylatina

I think either gold or silver would look great both wouldn't look as good. silver would be good for a lighter look. gold has a nice clasic and slightly more romantic looking

Kimberly212 Posts : 972 Registered: 9/12/12
Posted: Sep 19, 2012 8:14 AM Go to message in response to: crazylatina

A-line Saphhire Floral One-shoulder Drape Side Slit Backless Floor-length Prom Dress
Save up to 32% off on New Trend Prom Dress,the price is just $149.95, It's the cheapest,bug gorgeous dress.

http://www.juliebridalshop.com/aline-saphhire-floral-oneshoulder-drape-side-slit-backless-floorlength-prom-dress-p-31718.html

Kimberly212 Posts : 972 Registered: 9/12/12
Posted: Sep 24, 2012 8:37 PM Go to message in response to: crazylatina

A-line Dark Purple Strapless Drape Floor-length Prom Dress With Embellished Trim
Save up to 30% off on New Trend Prom Dress,the price is just $139.95, It's the cheapest,bug gorgeous dress.

http://www.juliebridalshop.com/aline-dark-purple-strapless-drape-floorlength-prom-dress-with-embellished-trim-p-31748.html

RSS

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine