Veil????

Online Users: 0 guest(s), 0 user(s). Replies: 5

liza369 Posts : 22 Registered: 1/26/09
Veil????
Posted: Sep 20, 2009 2:33 AM

Has anyone purchased their viel online? I did go and look at them at a local bridal store and I have purchased my gown already. I am now searching for a viel and tiara. Does anyone know of where to purchase this anywhere online? Anyone with previous experience or has anyone done this?

Thanks

JayKayinlove Posts : 33 Registered: 1/22/09
Re: Veil????
Posted: Sep 20, 2009 8:19 AM Go to message in response to: liza369

i haven't used these guys but i hear good things and they have this thing wear you can costume make your veil. my friend is thinking of using them for her wedding next spring

http://www.budget-bride.com/bridal_veils.htm

Edited by: JayKayinlove on Sep 20, 2009 8:19 AM

tljohll Posts : 3 Registered: 1/4/09
Posted: Sep 21, 2009 3:16 AM Go to message in response to: liza369

I actually purchased my veil online on e-bay. I recieved it and it's beautiful. I love it and it looks just like one I tried on in the bridal salon for $150 more.

ToyToy09 Posts : 224 Registered: 6/3/09
Posted: Sep 21, 2009 7:59 AM Go to message in response to: liza369

I ordered a birdcage veil for less than $20 on eBay this past Friday. As soon as it gets here I will post a picture of it so that you can see the quality. Honestly, people make their own birdcage veils all the time, so I'm sure the difference between buying one in the store vs. online would only be a matter of cost. I'll keep you posted :)

AndrewJackson Posts : 3 Registered: 10/20/09
Posted: Oct 20, 2009 6:35 AM Go to message in response to: liza369

I brought my wife-to-be's veil online because she didn't like any that were in the shops, I also had trouble affording a lot of them! I found a great little site which sells lots of swarovski crystal wedding veils. They do also have other veils too, but my fiancee has her heart set on one with swarovski crystals.

CatStandish Posts : 2,766 Registered: 6/20/08
Posted: Oct 20, 2009 7:56 AM Go to message in response to: AndrewJackson

Yo Andrew... you're a vendor. Spam off!

Misty

RSS

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine