Masquerade - Ideas and Opinions

Online Users: 0 guest(s), 0 user(s). Replies: 18

adamscookiemons... Posts : 306 Registered: 2/8/07
Re: Masquerade - Ideas and Opinions
Posted: Apr 20, 2007 7:52 PM Go to message in response to: IndigoIris

Someone mentioned Cirque Du Soleil (I think it was lizziepeony) and I just wanted to say that they have some absolutely beautiful music.  Check out the song Alegria...I think the Cirque music could go really well with your theme too, and it's very elegant.

For colors I think that maybe black, silver, and sapphire would look really nice.  Very sophisticated and it would include silver and a beautiful jewel tone.

Message was edited by adamscookiemonster on Apr 20, 2007 7:56 PM

litlbit Posts : 192 Registered: 1/19/07
Posted: Apr 21, 2007 1:02 AM Go to message in response to: adamscookiemons...

ooooh saphire sounds awesome!  I think you could rock a burnt orange.  Or if you're too worried about it looking Halloweeny you could try a salmon color.

chawkprincess Posts : 1 Registered: 9/19/09
Posted: Sep 19, 2009 11:42 AM Go to message in response to: IndigoIris

Im doing the same theme my colors are black white silver gold and red. And for the food im thinking a buffet with lots of finger foods something not too messy. We was thinking about having an open bar but that's really going to cost alot so we doing soads juice water beer and my favorite drink and my husband to be favorite drink.

SHC2010 Posts : 14 Registered: 7/29/09
Posted: Sep 19, 2009 6:30 PM Go to message in response to: adamscookiemons...

The saphire sounds nice. I love this whole theme! It sounds like it will be very elegant and sophisticated. The black, metallic and any jewel tone will give it such a dramatic look.

OP, you said you liked green and purple but didn't want it to look mardi gras. What if you use green or purple with black and white or silver. You could throw in some blue as well with either color.

http://custom-masks.com/images/Masquerade.jpg

wedding ticker

RSS

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine