DIY Wedding Program Fan

Online Users: 1,321 guest(s), 0 user(s). Replies: 4

saranic0le Posts : 20 Registered: 12/19/08
DIY Wedding Program Fan
Posted: Dec 27, 2008 11:41 PM

Hey! I am a DIY bride like many of you! Tonight I decided to create a mock Ceremony Program Fan. These aren't necessarily the colors of the paper I will use or the color ribbon, etc. It was just to give me an idea of how I would do it. I will definitately be using a skinnier ribbon for the real deal. That is for sure!
Check out my blog for directions and other ideas and what-not for a DIY, low-budget wedding.
http://mohrmanwedding2009.blogspot.com/

I become Mrs. on 06.20.09

lovingit Posts : 3 Registered: 8/5/08
Re: DIY Wedding Program Fan
Posted: Dec 31, 2008 12:35 AM Go to message in response to: saranic0le

Thanks for posting this great DIY! I wanted to do this for my wedding (June 21, 2009!) but was unsure of how to go about it. I will give it a try!

"...And they lived happily ever after."

Custom Countdown Clock

MsMeghann Posts : 147 Registered: 3/4/08
Posted: Feb 1, 2009 11:41 AM Go to message in response to: saranic0le

Hi ladies,

I am a "new" DIY bride, meaning I wanna be the oh-so crafty brides, but it usually fails miserably! Oh well...

Anway, I'm looking for some insight on a "peacock program fan" - it's the kind of fan that actually spreads out using some kind of like eyelet or tie at the bottom, not the one that uses a stick - although, i really like the one Sara made. Unfortch, I dont think that kind of fan will have enough space on it for what we'd like to put on there. Plus, i just really really like the look of the peacock fan.

The problem I'm facing is finding a good template or a good, affordable vendor who makes these. Even if I could find a manufacturer and printer, I'd be more than happy to save $ by assembling them myself. I did buy a neat-looking kit at Michaels, butttt I'm really afraid I'll mess that up!

Any advice, tips or names of vendors that can help would be super! Thanks in advance =)

~~~~~~~~~***~~~~~~~~~
Soon to be Mrs. Scherrer
www.MattandMeghann.com

weddingguest2 Posts : 1 Registered: 8/13/09
Posted: Aug 13, 2009 2:53 PM Go to message in response to: saranic0le

I did the program fans from michaels and love them! They look great - one question though. The picture online and the sample in the box showed the fans spread out in peacock shape. But when I assemble them - it's more like a deck of cards. It looks like the sample in the box had glue on the back to hold them in place. If I leave them as is, will people know that they are fans? I'm a little nervous about using glue.

wzq103 Posts : 1,190 Registered: 9/11/12
Posted: Sep 13, 2012 3:13 PM Go to message in response to: saranic0le

Save up to 28% off on New Trend Wedding Dress,the price is just $236.95, It's the cheapest,bug gorgeous dress.

http://www.juliebridalshop.com/sheath-sweetheart-neckline-strapless-chiffon-wedding-dress-style-marion-p-33799.html

RSS

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine