PLEASE VOTE FOR OUR ORIGINAL COMMERCIAL!!!

Online Users: 0 guest(s), 0 user(s). Replies: 34

kelleyiskelley Posts : 11,590 Registered: 7/2/06
Re: PLEASE VOTE FOR OUR ORIGINAL COMMERCIAL!!!
Posted: Aug 12, 2009 7:30 PM Go to message in response to: MrsRicecake

Well, youll only see it during Superbowl IF we win. I have no idea if we will win yet, as the company will make the final decision. The fact that we have more votes than anyone else will help us along lots, but it wont guarantee a win. Hopefully, they like ours the best and choose it.

Thanks sooo much for voting!

Check out the Wedding Planner Buzz and My Blog @ www.myaislerunner.com  

See our funny Wedding Wed-isode @ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OokYNI91ztU&NR=1

Subscribe to my YouTube Channel for standup comedy clips,sketches,and more @ www.youtube.com/kelleyfunnylady

Co-Founder and Proud Member of P.O.O.P - People Offended by Offended People.

"Children are just like adults, minus the crushing failure." - Stephen Colbert

WoostaBride Posts : 220 Registered: 6/8/09
Posted: Aug 12, 2009 8:57 PM Go to message in response to: kelleyiskelley

Hey Kelley, great video...freakin hilarious actually. I sent it to my uncle who is the head of marketing and production for a major corporation ....he loved it as well, and said he was passing it along to his co-workers. You've got my vote!! Good luck! *truce? :)

Ariana1228 Posts : 281 Registered: 3/2/08
Posted: Aug 12, 2009 11:34 PM Go to message in response to: WoostaBride

I voted Kelley - great video! I sent the link to some family and friends! Hoping to see it on Superbowl Sunday!!!!!!!!

kelleyiskelley Posts : 11,590 Registered: 7/2/06
Posted: Aug 13, 2009 9:30 AM Go to message in response to: Ariana1228

Thank you Arianna and Woosta for voting!:) Only one more day left in this contest. Well, it ends tomorrow, just not sure what time tomorrow. Its pretty unorganized and they havent told us much. Im starting to think this 100K prize will be Monopoly money lol. Anyway... thanks to all of you who have voted and passed this on to friends, coworkers, etc. Id like to hit 1000 votes and we are at around 940 I think right now, so keep passing that link ....

Check out the Wedding Planner Buzz and My Blog @ www.myaislerunner.com  

See our funny Wedding Wed-isode @ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OokYNI91ztU&NR=1

Subscribe to my YouTube Channel for standup comedy clips,sketches,and more @ www.youtube.com/kelleyfunnylady

Co-Founder and Proud Member of P.O.O.P - People Offended by Offended People.

"Children are just like adults, minus the crushing failure." - Stephen Colbert

NessaRae615 Posts : 675 Registered: 9/23/08
Posted: Aug 13, 2009 12:52 PM Go to message in response to: kelleyiskelley

Kelly, That video is GREAT!! I watched a few of the others, and MEH your is funny funny funny Defantly voted for you!! I will post it on my FB also, and pass it to a few coworkers!!

RSS

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine