Lingerie party GAMES!!!

Online Users: 1,300 guest(s), 0 user(s). Replies: 2

MissFlores Posts : 18 Registered: 6/13/07
Lingerie party GAMES!!!
Posted: Aug 11, 2009 10:31 PM

Hey Girls I need HELP BAD!!!!! I cant found any cute, fun games for a Lingerie party!? Any Ideas will help alot!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks!
"...And I will love you 'til forever
Until death do us part we'll be together
So take my hand and hold on tight
And we'll get there
This I swear"

Brooke051609 Posts : 723 Registered: 12/31/07
Re: Lingerie party GAMES!!!
Posted: Aug 11, 2009 10:37 PM Go to message in response to: MissFlores

What kind of party will it be? Just the girls? MIL and mom?? Depends on the crowd.... this was played at a bachelorette party, but it was hilarious! One of the bridesmaids made "penis" sugar cookies! She found a penis cookie cutter probably at spencers or a place like that and then decorated them!! Each girl had to put as many as she could in her mouth without breaking them, whoever could put the most, won! It was funny, and the cookies are always then fun to eat! But if mom and MIL are going to be there... might not go well!

Daisypath

"Come What May...."

FutureMrsRobert... Posts : 8 Registered: 7/6/09
Re: Lingerie party GAMES!!!
Posted: Aug 12, 2009 2:15 PM Go to message in response to: MissFlores

At my MOH's bachelorette party we did stuff like a raunchy gift exchange, where everone brought some sort of adult gift and we all put them in the middle and took a gift. We also played a game here we paired up and 2 teams would compete at the same time. one person on each team would hold a broomstick between their legs and the other person would hold a roll of toilet paper between their knees and they would race to see how many rolls of toilet paper they could get on the broomstick, lol. It was a lot of fun, and very suggestive. We also had shots called buttery nipples, lol.

RSS

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine