TV Thread!!! Discuss IDOL, DWTS, THE OFFICE, HOUSE,whatever....

Online Users: 0 guest(s), 0 user(s). Replies: 3,307

kelleyiskelley Posts : 11,590 Registered: 7/2/06
Re: TV Thread!!! Discuss IDOL, DWTS, THE OFFICE, HOUSE,whatever....
Posted: Aug 4, 2009 11:32 PM Go to message in response to: MandyandVance

Yeah, Mandy, I prettymuch predicted that the show would be like that, especially considering the totally degrading title (More to Love? Really?) --- but during a few commercials tonight of our Yankees, we put it on just to laugh and it was soooo awful and just what I thought it would be. I saw one girl crying her head off and saying something about how she is just sooo happy to finally be able to have a guy who loves her for HER and wont point and laugh at her when she walks down the street. Cmon now lol. Im overweight, and yes, I have had people be cruel to me, BUT nothing like that I have never had a problem getting boyfriends, having relationships, etc. My life is just like anyone elses. And the guy is SUCH a douchebag, he has ZERO personality, seriously, we saw part of the "ring" ceremony and he was sooooo boring, he was putting me to sleep, and when each girl went up to accept her stupid ring from him, none of them looked even happy about it. It was just so fake and dumb. could they find a bigger loser dork for these girls? lol. So stupid. Even Misterkelley,DH was like "Jesus, why dont they just make it more obvious and make it a candybar ceremony...do you accept this candybar?" lol. Cuz thats how shallow and lame the show was, and how focused they were on WEIGHT and fat lol. What a stupid show. Dumb concept, dumb show.

Check out the Wedding Planner Buzz and My Blog @ www.myaislerunner.com  

See our funny Wedding Wed-isode @ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OokYNI91ztU&NR=1

Subscribe to my YouTube Channel for standup comedy clips,sketches,and more @ www.youtube.com/kelleyfunnylady

Co-Founder and Proud Member of P.O.O.P - People Offended by Offended People.

"Children are just like adults, minus the crushing failure." - Stephen Colbert

MuffinB Posts : 778 Registered: 7/13/07
Posted: Aug 4, 2009 11:50 PM Go to message in response to: kelleyiskelley

Yea, I hope they cancel "more to love" before it even gets a chance to end. I didn't watch, not gonna watch and hearing you guys describe it reinforces my reasons for not contributing to this dumb show's ratings.

I agree that Evan doesn't compare to Ade. I hope he doesn't take the show, but I have a feeling people will vote for him for the same reasons they voted for Kris and not Adam on American Idol. He's safe, wholesome and like good 'ol american pie. Sucks because I want me some exotic blend of tropical, samba-licious Jeanine! I think I have a girl crush.

luvathena Posts : 929 Registered: 12/10/07
Posted: Aug 5, 2009 12:29 AM Go to message in response to: MuffinB

No! Not Evan. That would make me very sad. He totally should have gone home. I was so bummed. But I love Brandon. He is so incredible. His solo took my breath away.

mrspinky Posts : 3,773 Registered: 3/14/08
Posted: Aug 5, 2009 2:22 AM Go to message in response to: luvathena

MORE TO LOVE:
Ha ha I can't help but watch this GREAT trainwreck show. It's absolutely ridiculous! That guy has NO personality and when he does something more than talk in a monotone voice, it's like they taze him and say "hey perk up." What was with that girl puking then acting all cute? Wtf? And that dark skinned girl with the curly hair who is like OBSESSED with him is REALLY creepy. Like stalker scary.

HELL'S KITCHEN:
Idk what was up with the sausage challenge but the girls really came together. And poor Dave? (Danny look alike) with the wrist fracture. He's got a lot of strength to keep going with only 1 hand. What is UP with so many ppl getting injured on this show? And they're not even show related injuries! Like kitchen related injuries! And Wow, Robert really suprised me with his temper but I guess I can understand sorta because he literally almost died last season. I hope he doesn't leave any time soon. I'm SO SO SO glad Lovely went home! ugh!

BFF:
I'm so happy she picked Stephen. He's just the cutest and both the girls got on my nerves anyway. In fact ALL of them did except Stephen. Aw!

Mrs. Pinky

Photobucket

Keyholder of the TP Cabinet of P.O.O.P.

Bride2008 Posts : 3,058 Registered: 3/28/06
Posted: Aug 5, 2009 11:43 AM Go to message in response to: mrspinky

Hell's Kitchen
I am loving Kevin more and more. He has two bum legs and he is busting his ass. I can totally see him winning this thing. I also love the crap out of Van. I think he is the cutest thing. I felt so bad for Robert in the challenge. It was obviously Jim's fault - no one else had that problem. And for Ramsey's sous chef Scott to question his intensity and commitment - all kinds of screwed up. I would have flipped out in Robert's shoes too.

The women's team is just kind of blah to me this season. I really don't love any of them. I like Ariel and Tex, but thats about it. I would pay money to kick Suzanne in the face. She is so busy getting up Tenille's ass all the time, she can't cut a lamb chop. I can't believe she is arrogant enough to think Ramsey actually deferred to her judgement on who should go home.

And Sabrina, something about her is just annoying. I am so glad Lovely went home. If he had sent Tek home when Lovely was up there 3 weeks in a row, I would have chucked something at the TV.

P.O.O.P.E.R. - People Offended by Offended People Executive Recruiter

Heidibride30 Posts : 1,201 Registered: 4/16/08
Posted: Aug 5, 2009 12:02 PM Go to message in response to: Bride2008

I love Hell's Kitchen! Gordon Ramsey is so hot to me, LOL. FH calls him my other boyfriend. I'm also thrilled that Lovely went home. She clearly didn't have the skills. It was great when Chef Ramsey asked her if she was moving so fast he couldn't see her and she said yes. I cracked up. I love Robert but he was definitely getting a little loud last night, LOL. I was so excited to see him back this season. I was hoping that they'd bring Ji back, too, but I guess that's not to be. :(

Proud member and S.C.A.T. of POOP - People Offended by Offended People

MandyandVance Posts : 650 Registered: 4/10/06
Posted: Aug 5, 2009 2:59 PM Go to message in response to: mrspinky

I only kind of half watched more to love, I really am not into it but I am trying because my girl friend is watching it and she wants me to watch it too. I still think the concept of the show is ridiculous. And Pinky, you are right, he is so boring and monotone. And he looks like he is 36, not 26. And why was that girl sick? Was she drinking too much or was it the motion of the boat or what?

Posted: Aug 5, 2009 4:53 PM Go to message in response to: MandyandVance

Mandy - Idk why she got sick but really who cares? I'm excited about SYTYCD tonight!

Mrs. Pinky

Photobucket

DoesntPlayNice Posts : 809 Registered: 12/17/08
Posted: Aug 6, 2009 1:12 PM Go to message in response to: mrspinky

Kelley if you have not seen this weeks episode of rescue me then you are missing out!!!

Garrity (white shawn) goes out with this girl and she goes to go down on him and freaks out because his penis is orange! So Garrity gets Mike to look at it and he freaks out saying it looks like a carrot! Then Franco walks in and he looks at it and laughs (all the time they are making fun of the size) Then Black Shawn walks in and looks at it...then Probie walks in (Damien) and is like "damn did i join a gay firehouse?" and they tell Damien to go get Lou. Damien walks into Lou's office and is studdering over words and finally says "they guys need you to look at Garrity's penis" and Lou jumps up and says "why didn't you say so!" Eventually they discover he was jerking off with tanning lotion

Previously Posted as Military Bride.

CEO of E.N.E.M.A. (Enemy Negotiations & Extraction Military Agency) A special Division of P.O.O.P. (People Offended by Offended People)

When POOP can't do it alone....they call for the ENEMA.

BoysMissLady Posts : 932 Registered: 1/18/07
Posted: Aug 7, 2009 2:01 AM Go to message in response to: MuffinB

Hello ladies!

I just wanted to read but then I knew I had to respond. So More to Love, my mom used to work at a boutique with the same name. I haven't watched it but after reading your comments I'm glad that I haven't. For one, what does LOVE have to do with WEIGHT??? Get the freak over it. I thought it was supposed to be the Bachelor with more realistic people instead of reading like a romance novel where all of the people are perfect. And he is not remotely attractive...why does he have to be a fatty. It makes it look like real women can't get a hottie.
The Bachelorette, I can't believe I haven't been here since she picked. I like Ed and I thought what Reid did was a loaad of BS. You got voted OFF!!! I don't like them allowing them to come back...what is the purpose of picking somebody if they are just going to decide that "naa, I don't think I'm going home." Anyway, I like Ed, but I still think Jillian is a tramp whore.
Finally, SYTYCD, Brandon is awesome and should have won hands down. But Jeanine was my number 2 of the top four. But Ade should have been in the top four, and the girl should have been Melissa or Janette. Brandon's body makes me weak in the knees. I was really afraid that all of the Evan bashing was going to cause people to over vote for him. He is great at what he does! I love that style of dancing! He belongs on Broadway. But he mastered NONE of the other dance styles. And you could see how flawed he was dancing with the other guys.

Ok, ladies...I'm gone to bed. I just wanted to say hi!

Wedding stress is stressing me and school starts back in two weeks...UGH!!!

http://www.mywedding.com/justinandmeaganswedding

a wedding website

PharmToxGirl Posts : 5,446 Registered: 8/30/07
Posted: Aug 7, 2009 9:20 AM Go to message in response to: DoesntPlayNice

SYTYCD - WOOOHOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so happy

BTW - I voted for Kris on AI - but I still felt that Evan should have gone home before Ade. LOL

MsDenuninani Posts : 3,962 Registered: 3/16/07
Posted: Aug 7, 2009 11:41 AM Go to message in response to: PharmToxGirl

Yeah, I'm thrilled Jeanine won. I actually noticed her early on -- I liked the fact that her body was "thicker" than the other dancers, but she always seemed so comfortable - and sexy - on stage.

"I'd hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, or insanity, but they've always worked for me." Hunter S. Thompson

Posted: Aug 7, 2009 2:08 PM Go to message in response to: MsDenuninani

SYTYCD - I'm not upset that Jeanine won but I was hoping for someone else. Really any of the top 4 and I wouldn't have been mad. I LOVED how they redanced the favorites. It was nice to see Randi, Kapono, Melissa, Ade & Jeanette again. I'm sad it's over. :(

Mrs. Pinky

Photobucket

PharmToxGirl Posts : 5,446 Registered: 8/30/07
Posted: Aug 7, 2009 3:14 PM Go to message in response to: mrspinky

Jeanine was my fave but I would have been fine with either her or Brandon. I iddn't really care for Kayla - technically she was good, but I felt her personality was lacking. I loved Evan, but I didn't think he should have been there over Ade - but it's all good.

kelleyiskelley Posts : 11,590 Registered: 7/2/06
Posted: Aug 7, 2009 9:28 PM Go to message in response to: PharmToxGirl

Im super happy for Janine , she is an excellent dancer and very talented and has probabbly grown the most on the show. So good for her. MY personal pick was Brandon though. I really really wanted to see him take the show. I just think he is beyond anyone else in talent, and his body is a freakin temple, and he can do ANYTHING and its always amazing and right on 100%. I could watch him dance all day. Oh, and his solos were always way above anyone elses. All I can say is thank GOD Evan finally got the boot. I was starting to think he would win, and then I would have been mad.

Oh my god DPN Im laughing my ASS of just READINg the descriptionof Rescue Me, I cant wait to watch it now. Ill watch it tomorow. Havent hada chance as this week has been a bit nuts. butnow I cant wait lol. That is so funny.

Check out the Wedding Planner Buzz and My Blog @ www.myaislerunner.com  

See our funny Wedding Wed-isode @ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OokYNI91ztU&NR=1

Subscribe to my YouTube Channel for standup comedy clips,sketches,and more @ www.youtube.com/kelleyfunnylady

Co-Founder and Proud Member of P.O.O.P - People Offended by Offended People.

"Children are just like adults, minus the crushing failure." - Stephen Colbert

RSS

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine