I am still alive just very wore out!!

Online Users: 1,319 guest(s), 0 user(s). Replies: 8

BriansBride2008 Posts : 814 Registered: 3/26/07
I am still alive just very wore out!!
Posted: Jul 31, 2009 6:24 PM

Hi ladies,

It has been awhile and I sure have missed talking to you all on a daily basis. There has been so much happening where do I start.... Ok ok I will start with the good...

DH has been offered a new job with a better company making over double what he makes now. He is so excited and happy.

My son Cory will not be having brain surgery now at least for the time being, they have finally found a medicine that is working for him.

Ok now the sad bad and frustrating...

So s*****g was out on bail which you all know.. He was schedule toh ave his trial on June 22nd, but before that he had a pre trial hearing set for June 8th well he no showed for that, oh was I so angry, then he no showed for the trial... duh saw that coming.. so of course that was cancelled... they issure 3 felony warrants for his arrest, I knew where he was so I called the police in poedunk MO and they arressted him, Arkansas called MO and said hold him we are working on extradition paper work, well guess what they bonded him out for $500.... oh man I was seeing red....... It brought back so much anger that I have been working through with my therapist.... Well why we all sat on our hands because MO would not cooperate his dad fell really ill. He had already been told he had cancer, well then he has not been able to eat. So they did surgery and removed part of his gallbladder and large intestine, I have talked to him quite a bit through out this, and last week we found out he will not be with us much longer, they actually did not think he would make it throughout this week, but he is still hanging in there, my kids are extremely upset over this. They don't want there grandpa to die..... However durning all of this, I have stayed in touch with the DA and the bonds man in Arkansas and let them know that I have no doubt if he is still out of jail when his father passes he will run and they will not find him, so last Thursday I got a call that he is back in jail in Arkansas, his bail bondsmen arrested him at the hospital... THANK GOD!!!!! the judge had no bond on him then gave him a $500,000.00 bond.... and the new trial date is October 27th, but he gets to sit in jail until then because there is no one going to come up with that kind of money for him.....

So sad for my exFIL, very sad for my kids, but extremely happy that the evil one is where he deserves to be.

on another good note, I am less than 3 months away from competing for the title of Mrs Oregon America, I am excited about that. And with my title as Mrs Beaverton America I have really been getting the information out there about domestic violence and who it hurts and affects. I have actaully organized a bowling fundraiser that will be happening tomorrow to raise money for listentokids.org, which is an organization that helps children victims of domestic and sexual abuse!!!

I know this was long but I just had to share with all of you.......

So now tell me what have I missed??????????????

BB2008

I married my best friend on 8-16-2008

Edited by: BriansBride2008 on Aug 6, 2009 12:13 AM

Brooke051609 Posts : 723 Registered: 12/31/07
Re: I am still alive just very wore out!!
Posted: Jul 31, 2009 6:55 PM Go to message in response to: BriansBride2008

BriansBride!!! How funny, I was JUST thinking about you the other day and thinking that I hadn't seen you on the boards in forever! Sorry to hear about your exFIL, that's always very difficult. Glad your ex is finally spending his days in jail until the trial! I'm sure his little stunt of skipping the other trials won't help him out!! It's great news about your DH and son!! And good luck on Mrs Oregon America!!

Glad to see you're back! I'm sure you'll hear about all the fun craziness that's been going on around here, but it hasn't been dull!!

Daisypath

"Come What May...."

Mrslinnben Posts : 2,285 Registered: 6/4/07
Posted: Jul 31, 2009 8:24 PM Go to message in response to: BriansBride2008

Briansbride.....Very bittersweet.....bitter that your childrens grandfather is dying; but yet sweet that his son is sitting in jail.......

Bride2008 Posts : 3,058 Registered: 3/28/06
Posted: Aug 3, 2009 10:33 AM Go to message in response to: BriansBride2008

BB2008 - Good for hear from you. I am so sorry about your ex-FIL and your kids going through this. However, I am glad that some good things are finally coming your family's way.

P.O.O.P.E.R. - People Offended by Offended People Executive Recruiter

carebearny1999 Posts : 1,253 Registered: 9/21/07
Posted: Aug 3, 2009 10:49 AM Go to message in response to: BriansBride2008

Yay for the job and sh*tbag rotting in jail!!!! Yay for all the other good stuff! Sad that gpa is dying, but then again he DID help sh*tbag be able to run.... Glad you're ok!

Proud member POOP - People Offended by Offended People

Heidibride30 Posts : 1,201 Registered: 4/16/08
Posted: Aug 3, 2009 11:18 AM Go to message in response to: BriansBride2008

Thanks for the update! And congrats on DH's job. That is fantastic!!!!! Very sad about your exFIL, but I am happy to hear that sh*tbag is in jail where he belongs. Here's hoping he never gets out!!!!

Proud member and S.C.A.T. of POOP - People Offended by Offended People

mrspinky Posts : 3,773 Registered: 3/14/08
Posted: Aug 4, 2009 5:36 PM Go to message in response to: BriansBride2008

Good luck to DH and his new job!

Big Hugs to Cory!

Fuck the shitbag and I'm glad he's in jail.

I'll pray for grandpa and the kiddos.

Rock on Mrs. Oregon America!

Mrs. Pinky

Photobucket

Keyholder of the TP Cabinet of P.O.O.P.

PharmToxGirl Posts : 5,446 Registered: 8/30/07
Posted: Aug 6, 2009 12:47 AM Go to message in response to: BriansBride2008

So happy to hear from you. Happy things are going more your way - despite $hitbag. Love and hugs.

cyndi33 Posts : 2,585 Registered: 1/3/07
Posted: Aug 6, 2009 1:08 PM Go to message in response to: PharmToxGirl

Great to hear from you, congrats to DH on the job and your for Mrs. Oregon, sounds like it could be great way to get some light on such an important issue too. Unbelievable about the previous bail but glad $hitbag is where he belongs now.

So, so sorry about granddad, that's really sad and tough. I know I'm leaving stuff out, but pretty much "what mrs pinky said", I second it all.

Proud Member of P.O.O.P.,  People Offended by Offended People

RSS

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine