Share the details about your ring!

Online Users: 1,299 guest(s), 0 user(s). Replies: 314

Heidibride30 Posts : 1,201 Registered: 4/16/08
Re: Share the details about your ring!
Posted: Aug 5, 2009 5:00 PM Go to message in response to: WoostaBride

If I bother you that much why wouldn't you just choose to keep quiet? It's a hard concept to grasp I guess....
If it's a waste of your time like you've been suggesting then why even take the time. Make sense Woosta?

Proud member and S.C.A.T. of POOP - People Offended by Offended People

WoostaBride Posts : 220 Registered: 6/8/09
Posted: Aug 5, 2009 5:01 PM Go to message in response to: Heidibride30

Do you know how to read? You can either go bitch about me in the other forum, or choose to ignore me if I am bothering you..Not changing positions, just giving you two options!

Posted: Aug 5, 2009 5:04 PM Go to message in response to: WoostaBride

I do know how to read, quite well thank you. As you are not the God of the boards, I don't actually have to take either of your options. I can choose option 3 which is to bitch about you in whatever thread you happen to be on. You chose to bitch at all of us on a thread that had nothing to do with you, I am choosing to do the same. Now, you can take your own advice and ignore me, or we can keep this going all day. How do you like those options?

kelleyiskelley Posts : 11,590 Registered: 7/2/06
Posted: Aug 5, 2009 5:11 PM Go to message in response to: Heidibride30

Check out the Wedding Planner Buzz and My Blog @ www.myaislerunner.com  

See our funny Wedding Wed-isode @ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OokYNI91ztU&NR=1

Subscribe to my YouTube Channel for standup comedy clips,sketches,and more @ www.youtube.com/kelleyfunnylady

Co-Founder and Proud Member of P.O.O.P - People Offended by Offended People.

"Children are just like adults, minus the crushing failure." - Stephen Colbert

Posted: Aug 5, 2009 5:13 PM Go to message in response to: Heidibride30

Ay yiy yiy.....
I was just explaining the two options I had previously suggested not playing God. Do whatever you want I could care less. I do have one request though....If I choose to partake in other conversations in these forums and try to gain some real usable knowlege will you let me? I'd like to do so without hassle, so just let me know either way. Thanks!

CaribbeanBride08 Posts : 1,474 Registered: 6/13/07
Posted: Aug 5, 2009 5:27 PM Go to message in response to: WoostaBride

While I'm not letting Woosta off the hook for the other thread, I must say that I guess you could call me shallow too. I've price dropped, name brand dropped, and all that good stuff. So I cannot condemn her for doing the same - especially in a thread that was intended for it.
I love you Kennys but I got to be honest with you, I think I probably would've reacted the same way had you made a comment to me that my ring looked like a mall ring. I'm not knocking mall rings but more times than not, there IS a difference. So if that's shallow, then I'm guilty as charged.

When I first came to this site, the threads I sought out were dress threads and ring threads.

Member and Co-Founder of POOP:   "People Offended by Offended People"

Photobucket 

Posted: Aug 5, 2009 5:41 PM Go to message in response to: WoostaBride

I do have one request though....If I choose to partake in other conversations in these forums and try to gain some real usable knowlege will you let me? I'd like to do so without hassle, so just let me know either way. Thanks!

I have never stopped you from partaking in conversations and trying to gain usable knowledge. I've only called you out when I felt it was deserved. From what I've seen, so far all you've really tried to do is stir up trouble and boast about your expensive ring.

Posted: Aug 5, 2009 5:48 PM Go to message in response to: CaribbeanBride08

Honestly, I probably would have let it go after my first post until Woosta asked me to think about how my post made her feel. That, on the back of the other thread where she was admittedly deliberately cruel to people as an experiment just really pushed my buttons. Unfortunately, once my buttons are pushed, it's pretty hard to unpush them. I'm sorry, but you lose the right to play the "but what about my feelings" card when your 5th post is deliberately hurtful to people who have done NOTHING to you. Since then she has certainly done nothing to endear herself to me.

Posted: Aug 5, 2009 6:01 PM Go to message in response to: CaribbeanBride08

Thanks for being upfront and honest Carribean.
I never intended for this post to take this kind of turn, but I had to defend my bling.!

kennysoldwife Posts : 3,859 Registered: 4/28/07
Posted: Aug 5, 2009 6:02 PM Go to message in response to: CaribbeanBride08

I said a girl I work with got engaged and has a ring that is similar, I don't see a difference in the rings. I am not saying either is better or worse just that I don't see a difference in the two rings. If I could post a picture of the other girl's ring you would see no difference either. Now the way I said it was purely to get a rise which it did.

I could've just as easily said one of the girls I work with just got engaged this weekend. I thought it was a beautiful ring Woosta her ring looks similar to yours.

Ordinarily that is the way I would have done it, but given the previous interactions I just couldn't help myself.

Kenny and me perfect together, 10 years and counting

Sucks to be you, So glad I am me

Proud Member of P.O.O.P,  People Offended by Offended People

wedding websites

CaribbeanBride08 Posts : 1,474 Registered: 6/13/07
Posted: Aug 5, 2009 6:17 PM Go to message in response to: kelleyiskelley

Kelley,
This is for you!!!

random.jpg random image by sheer_animosity

Member and Co-Founder of POOP:
"People Offended by Offended People"

Photobucket

Posted: Aug 5, 2009 6:20 PM Go to message in response to: kennysoldwife

Well ain't that a kicker....her fiance must have been the guy that my fiance never mentioned that was sitting with him for 3 months designing the exact same ring ...he must have even borrowed my diamonds...damn, I was duped! I gotta see this now....

kelleyiskelley Posts : 11,590 Registered: 7/2/06
Posted: Aug 5, 2009 7:04 PM Go to message in response to: CaribbeanBride08

Woosta, its hilarious to me, HILARIOUS, how much it bothers you and gets under your skin that anyones ring could possibly resemble yours. Absolutely hilarious.

Caribbean, that made me laugh out loud. You beat me at the random game lol.

Check out the Wedding Planner Buzz and My Blog @ www.myaislerunner.com  

See our funny Wedding Wed-isode @ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OokYNI91ztU&NR=1

Subscribe to my YouTube Channel for standup comedy clips,sketches,and more @ www.youtube.com/kelleyfunnylady

Co-Founder and Proud Member of P.O.O.P - People Offended by Offended People.

"Children are just like adults, minus the crushing failure." - Stephen Colbert

mrspinky Posts : 3,773 Registered: 3/14/08
Posted: Aug 5, 2009 7:12 PM Go to message in response to: kelleyiskelley

Would someone who isn't flinging popcorn pass some over this way?

Mrs. Pinky

Photobucket

Keyholder of the TP Cabinet of P.O.O.P.

Posted: Aug 5, 2009 8:35 PM Go to message in response to: kelleyiskelley

How many f'in times do I have to say it .. OF COURSE THERE ARE RINGS OUT THERE THAT ARE GOING TO BE SIMILAR TO MINE... I never said that there wasn't...I am responding to KOW's comments that there "is NO difference" which is getting old. Bottom line 1) My fiance designed my ring therefore it is one-of-a-kind whatever you want to say 2) It is unique to me in a variety of different ways, most importantly the time, thought and love that went into it 3) I can't believe I'm arguing with a bunch of other women who should all be happy for one another because I'm happy that I wear something that is so special!!! Are you friggin joking!! Christ all mighty i've never seen anything like this, it amazes me. I feel like I'm coming into the twilight zone everytime I log into one of these forums. Next topic please....!

RSS

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine