Peanut Allergy

Online Users: 1,233 guest(s), 0 user(s). Replies: 106

CheetahAngel Posts : 2,017 Registered: 11/29/08
Re: Peanut Allergy
Posted: Aug 4, 2009 3:51 PM Go to message in response to: HeeHawBride2010

Besides the wind will take them away before he will even think to run and try and catch them

Ok someone needs to step up and show themselves. This can't be a real person lmao!

Mr.Kelley you are awesome!!

Visit my wedding website http://www.mywedding.com/alanandjarlyn

Sign my guestbook!!! :)

carebearny1999 Posts : 1,253 Registered: 9/21/07
Posted: Aug 4, 2009 4:11 PM Go to message in response to: CheetahAngel

Be prepared for the park to charge you an additional clean up fee for those peanut shells! Just like churches charge for outdoor clean up if you throw rice or birdseed!

Proud member POOP - People Offended by Offended People

Soon2bWellsFargo Posts : 125 Registered: 4/29/09
Posted: Aug 4, 2009 4:26 PM Go to message in response to: HeeHawBride2010

I know you said you are real and you are upset that people are doubting your existence and I would like to help you establish that you are indeed a true bride and not a troll. In order for me to do this I need to clarify a few things in my own mind. I hope you can assist me with this.

Your initial post you said this:

I wanted to have peanuts at the tables at the reception where guests could crack the peanuts open and throw the shells on the floor- just like a saloon in the old west.

You are now stating this:

We are having the wedding in a park, so Im going to talk to the park ranger and make sure that they know to keep the peanuts away from Cody.Besides the wind will take them away before he will even think to run and try and catch them. My kids said that they would make sure that he dont touch them or eat them or whatever too.

My confusion comes from this are you going to be in a Pavillion at the park which would have a floor for the peanut shells to be thrown on? Or will you have a floor made in the park? Or did you just forget what you said in your initial post and are just grasping at straws here?

Daddy's Girl

wedding websites

HeeHawBride2010 Posts : 17 Registered: 8/2/09
Posted: Aug 4, 2009 6:01 PM Go to message in response to: Soon2bWellsFargo

It's not like a playground yall. It's a park with a pavillion. I think the floor is cement- and it's a step up from the grass. They have picnic tables under the pavillion so we are going to cover them with paper and have rolls of paper towels for people. We are having my brother in law man the grill. We are going to have silk flowers in the middle of the tables and I found some paper laterns at the dollar store that I am going to hang from the ceiling. I want it to look rustic and country chic for our wildwest wedding- complete with the peanuts :)

MisterKelley Posts : 258 Registered: 7/11/08
Posted: Aug 4, 2009 6:12 PM Go to message in response to: HeeHawBride2010

OOH OOH!! I know who it is!!! It's Ran Away to Maine. Only now she's called Ran away to a trailer park in Dolthan Alabama. :):) Misterkelley FTW!!!!! :)

MisterKelley - Now specializing in Trainwrecks and Jackassery

Heidibride30 Posts : 1,201 Registered: 4/16/08
Posted: Aug 4, 2009 6:19 PM Go to message in response to: MisterKelley

But does the trailer have walls?

Proud member and S.C.A.T. of POOP - People Offended by Offended People

jmd22 Posts : 125 Registered: 7/17/08
Posted: Aug 4, 2009 6:31 PM Go to message in response to: Heidibride30

So happy to see that this ridiculous thread is still going strong, haha!

I am still convinced (and hoping!!) that this is a troll, but, if not.....HeeHaw, I think that you SHOULD just leave the "lil nugget" in the car....in the sun....with the windows rolled up. It's a great idea. Then, you wouldn't have to worry about lil nuggs going into anaphylactic shock and collapsing into a pile of peanut shells in front of all of your guests. And, you have two other kids?? Poor souls....I'm amazed that they made it to 12 and 15 with an uneducated, incompetent mother like you!

Again, I seriously hope that this is a fake poster, because I really hope that there are not really people that stupid and uncaring in this world!!

Posted: Aug 4, 2009 6:39 PM Go to message in response to: jmd22

Maybe yall didn't read my post so good. I didnt say that I was going to leave the nugget in the car. I said if I was a bad person thats what I would do. He is going to be out and about - he's just not going to be in the wedding since my fiance doesn't think Cody will be able to handle walking down the aisle without one of his freak out sessions where he kicks and screams and bites. I dont' need him biting me on my wedding day hehe.

Posted: Aug 4, 2009 6:47 PM Go to message in response to: HeeHawBride2010

And before yall start gettin out of shape about him not being in the wedding- Cody is still getting his tux because thats what his daddy promised him.

kelleyiskelley Posts : 11,590 Registered: 7/2/06
Posted: Aug 4, 2009 7:01 PM Go to message in response to: HeeHawBride2010

heehaw: he's just not going to be in the wedding since my fiance doesn't think Cody will be able to handle walking down the aisle without one of his freak out sessions where he kicks and screams and bites. I dont' need him biting me on my wedding day hehe.

Who can blame him? If you were going to be MY new stepmom, Id probably bite you too. Go Cody!

Check out the Wedding Planner Buzz and My Blog @ www.myaislerunner.com  

See our funny Wedding Wed-isode @ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OokYNI91ztU&NR=1

Subscribe to my YouTube Channel for standup comedy clips,sketches,and more @ www.youtube.com/kelleyfunnylady

Co-Founder and Proud Member of P.O.O.P - People Offended by Offended People.

"Children are just like adults, minus the crushing failure." - Stephen Colbert

starfish701 Posts : 465 Registered: 12/10/08
Posted: Aug 4, 2009 7:06 PM Go to message in response to: HeeHawBride2010

[b]Maybe yall didn't read my post so good.[/b]

A PP said you sounded uneducated and then, in your next post you do us the favor of proving it!

Well.... We didn't read your post so WELL.
wedding tickers

deansbride Posts : 220 Registered: 3/24/08
Posted: Aug 4, 2009 9:04 PM Go to message in response to: HeeHawBride2010

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2346/2407729545_fb39f177f4.jpg?v=0

"When you are in Love you can't fall asleep because reality is better than your dreams."

-Dr Seuss

WoostaBride Posts : 220 Registered: 6/8/09
Posted: Aug 4, 2009 9:12 PM Go to message in response to: kennysoldwife

Thanks for that bone! I think your thinking is a little skewed as well! I'm glad I didn't make it at the top of the list with this crackpot (I know, I know...I am really TRYING to be nice but this takes the cake).

SweetSurrender Posts : 130 Registered: 5/14/09
Posted: Aug 4, 2009 9:14 PM Go to message in response to: deansbride

OP: I hope, for humanity's sake, that you are indeed a troll.

"Love doesn't make the world go 'round.
Love is what makes the ride worthwhile."

MrsDeLouis Posts : 167 Registered: 11/10/08
Posted: Aug 5, 2009 12:07 PM Go to message in response to: HeeHawBride2010

Wow, I came into this one a little late but LMAO and WTF!!! I'm agreeing with everyone else, troll all the way, but whoever you are, damn funny.

So heehaw, for this classy country chic affair, you going to decorate the out houses too? Or maybe trade them there new fangled plastic shitters in for the old wooden ones with the moon carved in the door? Or how about the horse drawn carriage that can serve as the ambulance when the little monkey's throat swells up from the peanuts and you can race him to the hospital? (I wonder if it'll have a set of long horns on the front?)

I wonder how many keg stands are going to occur at this red neck shindig?

RSS

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine