HELP!!! need to choose a wedding location!!!

Online Users: 0 guest(s), 0 user(s). Replies: 3

kevin00 Posts : 1 Registered: 7/15/09
HELP!!! need to choose a wedding location!!!
Posted: Jul 15, 2009 1:04 PM

greetings all!!
my fiancee and i are eloping to SF in mid-september and we are looking at 3 locations for our drive-by ceremony....land's end beach, eagle point, or china beach...does anyone have any opinions on them? based on the pics i've seen, it looks like china beach has better views of the bridge, which is what we want...but the platform at eagle point looks nice too...tho there seems to be a tree blocking the bridge...we are plannig an evening wedding, close to sunset...

help!!! we're coming from minnesota and aren't able to visit each place to see for ourselves...

any and all advice/opinions would be GREATLY appreciated!!
thanks!

communist Posts : 26 Registered: 11/29/08
Re: HELP!!! need to choose a wedding location!!!
Posted: Jul 17, 2009 3:09 AM Go to message in response to: kevin00

Hello,

China bech is a good option and if you find this plce suitable then go for it, best of luck for your preparation and best wishes for your future life.

Regards,
sarah_9

Beach Weddings

shakinros Posts : 30 Registered: 1/5/09
Posted: Aug 1, 2009 1:10 AM Go to message in response to: kevin00

Oh wow, congrats! Are you looking for a wedding spot that lets you get photos with the Golden Gate Bridge in the background? If so China Beach and Baker Beach sound nice, but there's also a spot in the North Bay (go north on 101 across the Golden Gate Bridge) where a LOT of people take wedding/engagement photos.

swichwang34 Posts : 657 Registered: 9/13/12
Posted: Sep 16, 2012 5:05 PM Go to message in response to: kevin00

Maggie Sottero Wedding Dress Starting form 229.95USD
Click Here: http://www.bestbridalprices.us/designer-bridal-collections-maggie-sottero-c-420_467.html

RSS

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine