Just venting

Online Users: 1,303 guest(s), 0 user(s). Replies: 3

BibliophileMom Posts : 80 Registered: 3/26/09
Just venting
Posted: Jul 30, 2009 7:32 AM

We are having a DW, with only our immediate families invited. I was figuring/hoping that my sister wouldn't be able to afford to come, and I was totally cool with that. But, of course, my parents are helping her. Like they always do.

We were all going to buy plane tickets together (my mom's idea). The tickets dropped a few weeks ago - $250 less PER TICKET. My mom and I were ready to buy... My sister wasn't. My mom said we had to wait. Now they're back up again. $150 more than they were two weeks ago. Why does my sister have to ruin things, and why does my mom enable her? Ack!

(I have to go along with my mom's plan, because she will be keeping my daughter with her and coming home before my fiance and I do. I'm paying for my daughter's ticket, but it needs to be next to the seats that my mom buys.)

www.mywedding.com/Leaver2010

kennysoldwife Posts : 3,859 Registered: 4/28/07
Re: Just venting
Posted: Jul 30, 2009 7:40 AM Go to message in response to: BibliophileMom

Good Luck.

Kenny and me perfect together, 10 years and counting

Sucks to be you, So glad I am me

Proud Member of P.O.O.P,  People Offended by Offended People

wedding websites

shakinros Posts : 30 Registered: 1/5/09
Posted: Aug 1, 2009 12:58 AM Go to message in response to: BibliophileMom

Yikes, this sounds tough.

If you & your mom can agree on a flight, you can buy your daughter's ticket before she buys hers and change your daughter's seat online later. You could also buy your daughter a refundable ticket and change it once your mom books hers. Most airlines have a $50-$100 change fee if you need to switch flights. Still cheaper than letting the good sales entirely pass you by.

Good luck!

swichwang34 Posts : 657 Registered: 9/13/12
Posted: Sep 16, 2012 5:02 PM Go to message in response to: BibliophileMom

Maggie Sottero Wedding Dress Starting form 229.95USD
Click Here: http://www.bestbridalprices.us/designer-bridal-collections-maggie-sottero-c-420_467.html

RSS

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine