Am I right.. or Bridezilla :(

Online Users: 0 guest(s), 0 user(s). Replies: 72

FunkyBride Posts : 17 Registered: 7/28/09
Re: Am I right.. or Bridezilla :(
Posted: Jul 29, 2009 11:06 AM Go to message in response to: Bride2008

Bride2008 wrote:"Every single Bride is sensitive... emotional... anxiety ridden"

I know I was right before my wedding, maybe as far as 3 months out even. The difference is I never went off on anybody in Brides.com for not blowing msoke up my ass.

Right on hun... so was I a good number of days! And like I said I'm not defending a freak out... but the OP was pretty calm at first. It seemed like a sincere question about a hard time. At least to me?! And I could be wrong. I just noticed the first replies were polite and offered advice that even told her she was wrong. Then there was some sarcastic crap and when the OP got upset. A whole bandwagon of people jumped on her case. Its like a gang here. Thats all I'm saying. And I found it sad.
....Smells like Teen Spirit....

wedding tickers

PharmToxGirl Posts : 5,446 Registered: 8/30/07
Posted: Jul 29, 2009 11:08 AM Go to message in response to: FunkyBride

Again, public forum. You stated your opinion - I stated mine. All is good.

I absolutely can be a bitch and have been on here and elsewhere. But I was NOT a bitch in my initial post so YES I took offense.

Not that the OP has bothered to come back and respond to me regardless.

Bride2008 Posts : 3,058 Registered: 3/28/06
Posted: Jul 29, 2009 11:08 AM Go to message in response to: FunkyBride

No one had issue with the original question. It was the freak out when people told her their opinions that was a problem. Its not really like a gang, we just try to treat each other with respect and don't react well to those who don't.

P.O.O.P.E.R. - People Offended by Offended People Executive Recruiter

Posted: Jul 29, 2009 12:21 PM Go to message in response to: FunkyBride

Oh wow - I am SLOW today and it took someone else to point it out for me to see it.

So we're really supposed to believe that you and AnitaBeer aren't the SAME person with the same wedding date, wedding area and whatnot entered in....

Whatever.

cldeross Posts : 113 Registered: 6/24/09
Posted: Jul 29, 2009 12:51 PM Go to message in response to: PharmToxGirl

Morning Pharm, thought I would check out the freak outs today. Is it to early for popcorn in this thread?

Good call about them being the same person.....I didn't catch it till you pointed it out...AWESOME!!!

DoesntPlayNice Posts : 809 Registered: 12/17/08
Posted: Jul 29, 2009 12:52 PM Go to message in response to: PharmToxGirl

How did I miss this trainwreck?

Awesome work Sherlock Holmes! :)

Previously Posted as Military Bride.

CEO of E.N.E.M.A. (Enemy Negotiations & Extraction Military Agency) A special Division of P.O.O.P. (People Offended by Offended People)

When POOP can't do it alone....they call for the ENEMA.

Posted: Jul 29, 2009 1:13 PM Go to message in response to: PharmToxGirl

Wow this is nutts. I stick up for one girl... and only half way!.. I said she was wrong but people could take it a little easier. And now I'm her!? Hahaha! I was even waiting for a response for the OP to me... so I could tell her no I'm not on your side but I hope she doesn't take things so personal next time. Why don't you look in the forum and see the girls with the October dates. Wait there's only one of those right. This is insanity. I wasn't on here to fight with anyone... but you really want it huh? Whoa big internet bully! I'm shaking in my boots.HAHA.

wedding tickers

Posted: Jul 29, 2009 1:13 PM Go to message in response to: cldeross

I can't take the credit for that one - that's all Heidi. She'll be on here when she gets a chance.

Sure, popcorn sounds like a good idea - you prefer kettle corn right?

Posted: Jul 29, 2009 1:41 PM Go to message in response to: PharmToxGirl

Yes, kettle corn for me.

Check this out Funky, I can see from your first post that you may be a good girl and that you were just trying to stick up for someone. I tend to be the same way but let me say that I can tell that you are starting to get upset. Please don't, just let it go. If you stick around and just calm down you will see that most of the ladies here are really, really nice. It is kind of a pattern that people tend to freak out on their first post, check out mine. I was pretty bad!!! I got a lot of crap when I took offense to quickly. Now, most of the time everyone kind of just ignores me LOL. So just let it go.....

If you choose to continue this argument that is also fine with me because it gives me something fun to do.

Posted: Jul 29, 2009 2:00 PM Go to message in response to: cldeross

Thanks hun. Honestly I was just confused when the lash turned on me instead of the original goon. Haha i'm not mad I swear, kind of comical really. It was coming from left and right for one little reply. But Its bound to happen I suppose, estrogen overdose. Neways, Thanks for the welcome, but I reopened my brides account merely for some chatting and B2B common ground (which didn't go so well in this welcoming town) so it will probably go into idle again. I do appreciate the words & welcome!

wedding tickers

Posted: Jul 29, 2009 2:01 PM Go to message in response to: cldeross

oh and don't worry. I don't want to fight with you too haha. I don't even want to see this thread on my computer screen again.

wedding tickers

Posted: Jul 29, 2009 2:03 PM Go to message in response to: FunkyBride

Bully? LOL OK. Lash? LOL OK

It's happened before that posters get pissed and create new accounts to then get back on their threads.

But whatever, I'm just a bitch and a bully.

MagicalMomentsP... Posts : 742 Registered: 3/6/06
NTSB Report: Train Wreck.
Posted: Jul 29, 2009 3:13 PM Go to message in response to: PharmToxGirl

Here's the NTSB report on this train wreck. Original Poster hence forth known as OP reached a switch point. The switch placed her train on the wrong track. Once the OP realized she might be on the wrong track, the OP train questioned the correctness of the track choice. The engineers of several other trains, both local and express, responded to the original distress call. The local train operators, taking a slow and steady approach, explained why the OP was on the wrong track. Meanwhile, the engineers of the express trains, basically said, "You're on the wrong track and get out of the way" Rather than reverse course and correct her mistake, the OP continued on the wrong track, accelerated, yelled "bitch!" and hit the express trains head on! There was at least one additional train following OP that ran into the existing train wreck.

It is interesting to note in this particular train wreck that both the local and express train engineers echoed the same message. It was just a difference in perceived delivery as the local trains avoided the on rushing OP train but the express trains became a target of the runaway OP train. As is all too common with internet communications, it is way too easy to misunderstand short messages.

The NTSB makes the following recommendations:

1) The use of the word "Bitch" and other derogatory terms be removed from all transmissions.
2) When appraised of being on the wrong track, an engineer should stop and correct course.
3) Following trains need to keep their distance lest they become involved in the wreck too.

Howard Kier, Certified Professional Wedding Photographer

Magical Moments Photography

Re: NTSB Report: Train Wreck.
Posted: Jul 29, 2009 3:20 PM Go to message in response to: MagicalMomentsP...

That is just pure AWESOME Howard! AWESOME!!!

cyndi33 Posts : 2,585 Registered: 1/3/07
Re: NTSB Report: Train Wreck.
Posted: Jul 29, 2009 3:25 PM Go to message in response to: MagicalMomentsP...

And that, dear Howard, is classic! The NTSB seems to have dissected this particular train wreck beautifully!

And thanks for the Aiden wishes as well. Kind of neat that my mom, now known as great grandma, will share the same birthday also.

Proud Member of P.O.O.P.,  People Offended by Offended People

RSS

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine