dacing down the aisle, literally!

Online Users: 0 guest(s), 0 user(s). Replies: 8

anfeesgirl Posts : 25 Registered: 1/25/09
dacing down the aisle, literally!
Posted: Jul 25, 2009 3:36 PM

so my mom found a couple of days ago a video on youtube of a wedding where as the entire wedding party dances down the aisle to a chris brown song called "forever"

it is amazing, original and hilarious. i think this may start a new trend or give ideas to many a-bride out there, including myself!

take a look for yourself at youtube.
search jk wedding entrance. should be the first one you see!

Amy...

On October 9th, 2010, I will be Mrs. Anthony J. Fiore!

TattooedStarlit Posts : 202 Registered: 12/18/07
Re: dacing down the aisle, literally!
Posted: Jul 25, 2009 6:48 PM Go to message in response to: anfeesgirl

My friend had posted this on her facebook page. I loved the video :)

wedding count down

CheetahAngel Posts : 2,017 Registered: 11/29/08
Posted: Jul 27, 2009 10:53 AM Go to message in response to: anfeesgirl

I saw that video. It's funny and very creative. However, you won't see me doing that for my wedding LOL.

Visit my wedding website http://www.mywedding.com/alanandjarlyn

Sign my guestbook!!! :)

greenpansy Posts : 55 Registered: 6/23/09
Posted: Jul 28, 2009 12:12 AM Go to message in response to: CheetahAngel

My FH found this video and showed it to me suggesting we do it at our wedding. While I thought it was creative, I personally don't think the ceremony is the time for things like that. I think if a couple wants to do a choreographed dance with the wedding party that the reception is a more appropriate time to do so. My point was especially proved when my FMIL chimed in saying and I quote that she and my mother were going to "pop, lock, and drop it down the aisle" complete with a little demonstration of her move.

I do think the whole thing was very original for a ceremony, just not mine.

Elizabeth

JayKayinlove Posts : 33 Registered: 1/22/09
Posted: Jul 28, 2009 3:42 PM Go to message in response to: anfeesgirl

lol i loved that video so did my hubby. we eloped and hope to have vow renewal in the next couple years so if my guy has any say in it he and his friends will most likely do something like this then go serius for me and mine to walk down the aisle if we do anything at all but that was unforgetable what they did.

mrspinky Posts : 3,773 Registered: 3/14/08
Posted: Jul 30, 2009 6:55 PM Go to message in response to: anfeesgirl

I loved how it was unique to THEM. Not everyone can go off and do this for their weddings. Very cute though! And memerable.

Mrs. Pinky

Photobucket

Keyholder of the TP Cabinet of P.O.O.P.

BlushingBridezi... Posts : 99 Registered: 7/21/09
Posted: Aug 1, 2009 10:01 PM Go to message in response to: anfeesgirl

I saw the video, but I think it was a bit much for a ceremony in a sanctuary. It would have been great for a reception dance though. To me it was like they were making a joke out of the ceremony and it took away the focus for the true meaning of the event and just turned into a dance recital. True it was def funny...but I think it wasn't appropriate. Also, it seemed like everyone else out shined the bride. They wedding party was "breaking it down hard core," and then the bride just sort of barely danced down the aisle looking awkward...lol.

My FH and I are going to do "surprise choreography" at our reception during the 1st dance, which is where I think partying is appropriate...not at the church...lol. But all in all...the video was entertaining.
-The Blushing Bride

wzq103 Posts : 1,190 Registered: 9/11/12
Posted: Sep 19, 2012 6:15 PM Go to message in response to: anfeesgirl

Black Strapless Sweetheart Layered Drape Hi-low Prom Dress With Beads
Save up to 31% off on New Trend Wedding Dress,the price is just $178.95, It's the cheapest,bug gorgeous dress.

http://www.juliebridalshop.com/black-strapless-sweetheart-layered-drape-hilow-prom-dress-with-beads-p-32379.html

Kimberly212 Posts : 972 Registered: 9/12/12
Posted: Sep 19, 2012 8:42 PM Go to message in response to: anfeesgirl

A-Line Straight Neckline Strapless Wedding Gown with Delicate Lace Applique Tulle Dress
Save up to 21% off on New Trend Wedding Dress,the price is just $158.95, It's the cheapest,bug gorgeous dress.

http://www.juliebridalshop.com/aline-straight-neckline-strapless-wedding-gown-with-delicate-lace-applique-tulle-dress-p-33891.html

RSS

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine